1257 users online (228 members and 1029 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

OK - Bob, 89, & Nancy Strait, 85, brutally murdered, Tulsa, 14 March 2012

On Monday, Tyrone Woodfork, 19, was charged with the beating death of 85-year old Nancy Strait and injuring her 90-year old husband, Bob Strait, during a home invasion robbery (http://www.newson6.com/story/1726020...-home-invasion).

In addition to felony murder, Woodfork was also charged with 1st degree burglary and two counts of robbery with a firearm.

"Woodfork is accused of breaking into the couple's north Tulsa home March 14, 2012, and badly beating the Straits before making off with the couple's car. Nancy Strait died the next day at a Tulsa hospital. Bob is recovering from his injuries at home."

Woodfork was arrested while driving the Strait's car. He is "currently serving a suspended sentence for 2nd degree burglary, according to the Oklahoma Department of Corrections."

David In TN

There is now a Facebook page called "Justice For Bob and Nancy Strait." The Tulsa police think there are up to 5 suspects involved in the crime at large.

David In TN

I really really hope someone in jail serves these people some much needed justice!! An ederly couple really. Sickening.. IMOO

Why isn't there a hugh media outcry over this?

This is just so unfortunate, you have good teens and bad teens. Now if one of these older people shot and killed one or all of these teens that would have been justifiable homicide. I just wonder what kind of childhood these kids had. We need to get them young, and teach compassion and very basic good vs. evil.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Good question.

I would like an answer to that question, as well!

For fear of being called a "racist"! Too many people worried about being PC, IMO. These criminals should get the death penalty for preying on this elderly couple. So sad for the family of the victims.

Any new updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyswife View Post
    Any new updates?
    Nope. The news stories (very few) on this crime are generally vague and not very informative. One suspect has been arrested, but several others involved are suppposedly still at large.

It may be the suspect, one Tyrone Woodfork, and his attorney are negotiating a deal for his telling who his accomplices are. The MSM obviously has no interest in the brutal murder of an 85-year old woman and near death of her 90-year old husband, who jumped into Normandy with the 101st Airborne the night before D-Day.

The killer(s) obtained a 12-year old car and a 42-inch screen TV.

Here (http://www.newson6.com/story/17403072/family-still) is a new story on the case. A family member is interviewed.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by William N View Post
    Here (http://www.newson6.com/story/17403072/family-still) is a new story on the case. A family member is interviewed.
    New article states Nancy was raped, as well.

This horrible crime just breaks my heart and it scares the livin' daylights out of me to think how many people there are out there who seem to have NO HEART!!! and I am NOT speaking of RACE (which I shouldn't even have to say).
    We read about and see on here everyday people of all races, gender,ages who somehow cannot control their desire to do harm.
    That said, I do wish the same attention would be given to this story as some of the others and I will just have to keep my opinion of why it is not to myself.
    But just in case some may have missed it because of being busy on other threads I wanted to Bump the story of this vicious , brutal , senseless attack which appears to have been for no other reason .....than to ......just ...well ....do it.........unless of course , it was a "hate crime".
    I'm not sure what crime would NOT be a "hate crime" , but that's just me.

There was a case here where an elderly woman was brutally beaten and mugged, and it was caught on security cam. When they convicted the attacker, they gave him more time because it was ruled a hate crime, since he picked her to mug because she was elderly.

Two more suspects are being sought in the homicide and home invasion (http://www.ktul.com/story/17612669/u...-home-invasion). Tyrone Woodfork, the previously arrested suspect, will be in court on May 11 for a preliminary hearing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast