Page 47 of 95 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    What exists is common sense, the timing is everything. If Zimmerman has ceased following and attempted to return to his vehicle when the dispatcher said "you don't need to do that" then HOW did he get to the area where Trayvons body was found, His 911 call was at 7:04, the 911 call marking the gunshot was recorded at 7:15, and the dispatcher told him not to follow well before the call ended, so there is no way he stopped following when the dispacher told him to or he would have been back at his car and none of this would have taken place....we know when he left the car, so there is no way he was half way down the sidewalk before that happened IMO...JMHO and stuff
    This assumes we know that he left the car when he was on the phone with dispatch. He could still be following Trayvon from his SUV. This is actually what I had assumed the entire time.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m00c0w For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    I happen to love the way that it has been stated repeatedly that Zimmerman weighed 250 pounds but tonight for the first time we learn from Oliver that he really only weighed 170 pounds. This man is nothing more than a hired gun by Zimmerman and his family.

~jmo~
    IIRC..NG pointed out that Joe O, himself, has stated GZ doesn't have an appetite and is not eating...JMHO...
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by m00c0w View Post
    BBM

So now it's okay that there are divisive individuals that are making it an us/them issue?
    is ,it is UNDERSTANDABLE for black people to make it a race issue because of the slurs in the 911 call and the obvious profiling by Zimmerman,it is ridiculous ,however for white people to turn it into a black against white issue.Zimmermann isn't even white.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to claudicici For This Useful Post:

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    wow,so you guys are really making this a black against white issue,when it was much more arguable a white against black issue to begin with.I'm speechless.
    How is it even a White issue?He is Hispanic that is the race he chose the race of his mother.I am very shocked at the reverse racism .Even TM mother said it was not a race issue.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    I happen to love the way that it has been stated repeatedly that Zimmerman weighed 250 pounds but tonight for the first time we learn from Oliver that he really only weighed 170 pounds. This man is nothing more than a hired gun by Zimmerman and his family.

~jmo~
    BBM
    Do you have any links that support this statement?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

is ,it is UNDERSTANDABLE for black people to make it a race issue because of the slurs in the 911 call and the obvious profiling by Zimmerman,it is ridiculous ,however for white people to turn it into a black against white issue.Zimmermann isn't even white.
    Who has ever said it was a black against white issue? I haven't even seen "white" brought up before...

And interesting you say that...

wow,so you guys are really making this a black against white issue,when it was much more arguable a white against black issue to begin with.I'm speechless.
    BBM

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to m00c0w For This Useful Post:

Why would GZ think it was odd if someone were running in the rain???

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by francie View Post
    Do we know anything about Zimmermanís Ďfriendí Joe Oliver, who speaks so extensively for him? Said he hadnít spoken with GZ but seems heís coming out with new info every day. Is he a lawyer or PR person or what is his occupation? Is it ok to sleuth him since he speaks for GZ? Iím ultra-suspicious that Oliver doesnít know/didnít know GZ personally but was hired by GZís savvy father-judge to handle media (like van der sloot father-judge covering up). jmo.
    He seems much older than GZ...IMO

He is probably more of a family friend than GZ's personal friend, if that makes sense..

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HiHater For This Useful Post:

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    I have not heard slurs except by those who want it to be there.Blacks have turned it into a race issue something Sharpton is an old pro at.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wncgal View Post
    Is this MSM or a political blog??????

20. The Following User Says Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    They are now saying on NG there are pictures supposedly taken of GZ that night on an I-phone that will prove he was beaten up by TM.. Wonder WHY this evidence wasn't produced before now...JMHO
    Let's take a moment friends.

""I'm so glad they didn't miss a lacrosse game over a little thing like gang rape!" and "Why would you go to a cop in an alleged gang rape case, say, and lie and give misleading information?"

The team was cleared.
    http://www.vabsite.com/2011/07/top-n...roversies.html

She skipped one show and went on without accountability. Just something to think about.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

If probable cause had objective criteria, it would be very similar to this:

In order for probable cause to exist:
    1. You must be able to prove that the individual in question had a motive to commit the crime
    2. You must be able to prove that the individual had the opportunity to commit the crime
    3. You must be able to prove that the individual was not anywhere else when the crime took place.
    4. You must be able to prove that the individual is capable, physically, of having carried out the crime.
    Instead, probable cause is the reasonable suspicion that a crime occurred, based on articulable facts. It does not have objective criteria. It is left up to the police and prosecutor to decide what facts are reasonable enough to determine that the individual committed a crime. It is subjective, in that it potentially varies from person to person. I think you may be the one that does not understand the concepts, no offense intended.
    so wouldn't a dead body with a bullet stuck in it be probable cause a crime occurred no matter who and how you look at it?

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to claudicici For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Why would GZ think it was odd if someone were running in the rain???
    Where did he say that it was odd?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

BBM

I was pretty sure he's said multiple times he's talked with Zimmerman. Do you have a link where he says he has not, recently?
    I've heard him say he hasn't talked to him many many times in interviews on HLN, CNN, Today show & GMA, everyone always asks if he's spoken to him & he's said no; I don't have a specific link but you can probably find video at one of those sites if you're interested.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to francie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    Where did he say that it was odd?
    "This guy looks like heís up to no good or heís on drugs or something. Itís raining and heís just walking around looking about. "

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to claudicici For This Useful Post:

Page 47 of 95 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast