913 users online (148 members and 765 guests)  

Websleuths News

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.

Time for your chocolate break!

I know where you post.

" Last summer, a study of more than 100,000 people found those who ate the most chocolate were 39 percent less likely to get heart disease and 29 percent less likely to have a stroke, HealthPop reported. Months later a 10-year study of 33,000 women found a 30 percent reduced risk of stroke among chocaholics."

WOOT is right, Emma!!

Gotta go get me some chocolate. Trader Joe's has some delish stuff...maybe I'll make a trip over there...

YAY!

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

Love LOVE it! Anything I can use to defend my chocolate fixation is fine by me, ha HAH.

Of course, realistically, we have to bear in mind that the correlation COULD be due to some other factor altogether, like folks with money for chocolate may also have money for a higher level of nutrition, fitness, and medical care. OR if one is eating chocolate then one is therefore NOT eating something much worse for health. Oh well, think I'll have one of my dark chocolate covered walnuts before signing off for the night. Did you know walnuts have omega 3 essential fatty acids? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by OneLove View Post
    Love LOVE it! Anything I can use to defend my chocolate fixation is fine by me, ha HAH.

Of course, realistically, we have to bear in mind that the correlation COULD be due to some other factor altogether, like folks with money for chocolate may also have money for a higher level of nutrition, fitness, and medical care. OR if one is eating chocolate then one is therefore NOT eating something much worse for health. Oh well, think I'll have one of my dark chocolate covered walnuts before signing off for the night. Did you know walnuts have omega 3 essential fatty acids? Lol