GUILTY PA - Valerie Angeline, 31, brutally murdered, Philadelphia, 24 March 2012

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Valerie Angeline aged 31 was found shot in the head and stabbed numerous times in the staircase of her West Philadelphia apaprtment. The friend who found her and called 911 turned out to be her murderer.

Arrested in Angeline's murder was Brandon Timmons aged 22. Police are calling it "domestic" in nature.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20120327_Arrest_made_in_weekend_slaying_of_woman_in_W__Phila_.html

Prayers for Miss Angeline's parents, and siblings. Her dad expressed constant worry about her living in West Philly.

The Angeline family who live in Radnor are facing foreclosure and there's a fund set up so they can at least bury their daughter. I'll see if I can find it. Sad, sad, sad, senseless.

So sad. She was very devoted to her parents.

http://delcotimes.com/articles/2012/03/27/news/doc4f718de889683254167165.txt

On Friday, the victim spent time with her father, Domenic Angeline Sr. of the Bryn Mawr section of Radnor Township, to celebrate his 59th birthday.

“It was a great night,” said Angeline Sr. “I had no idea it would be the last time I would see my daughter.”

Family and friends of Angeline say she was a Radnor High School graduate who held various waitressing jobs and recently completed accounting and paralegal courses. She cared for her father while he was in the hospital after suffering a stroke. She also planned on helping her parents avoid foreclosure.

“She handed me a brand new wallet,” said Angeline Sr. “She said ‘I wish I had it full of money for you.’ I said ‘Honey, I know you do. The fact you gave it to me and you love me, is all that counts.’”

That name sounds so familiar to me for some reason. (Brandon Timmons)

My husband knew Valerie growing up, and alot of his friends still saw her regularly. She and her family had lived in West Philly, and moved to Bryn Mawr many years ago. This is so tragic. I do wonder what brought her back to live in that area - it's not a good one.
This guy (Timmons) was just arrested in Oct on an unlicensed weapons charge with serial #s altered, and he was out walking the streets. Total failure of the system, imo.

From January 2014:

http://articles.philly.com/2014-01-...ok-man-valerie-marie-angeline-brandon-timmons

Instead of beginning his trial for the March 24, 2012 shooting and stabbing death of his off-and-on girlfriend, Timmons pleaded guilty to third-degree murder and related counts.

Common Pleas Judge Rose Marie DeFino-Nastasi sentenced him to 25 to 50 years in state prison under the terms of a negotiated guilty plea...

Angeline had recently asked Timmons to move out because he was not contributing money toward bills, Fairman told the judge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back