17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.
Remember the rules: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Remember the "ignore" feature on your profile page.
Please stick with the facts and link them. Link them often if necessary.
Please clearly state when it is your opinion, speculation only.
PM a mod with any questions or concerns and alert any TOS violations or offensive posts.
Please, please stay respectful of each other.
Thanks,
Salem

Please remember your IMOs and JMOs
It's entirely possible to disagree with another poster's interpretation in a manner that is respectful and not aggressive. In fact, we expect that out of our sleuthers. And it's absolutely paramount when emotions start running high.

Sometimes folks just have to agree to disagree. And there's nothing wrong with that.

he was on the phone with his gf and thought he lost GZ I walk around and talk on my phone all the time in fact I am a middle aged white female republican with 5 kids and don't find anything TM did suspicious
So, after being followed by someone that makes you want to run to get away from them... You just stop and linger around right near where you lost them?

So, after being followed by someone that makes you want to run to get away from them... You just stop and linger around right near where you lost them?

Stop and linger? How about just slow down your fast walking because you think the weird guy who was watching you stayed in his car?

But no the weird guy got out of his car and ran up behind you.

Stop and linger? How about just slow down your fast walking because you think the weird guy who was watching you stayed in his car?

But no the weird guy got out of his car and ran up behind you.
According to the timeline constructed by Concerned Papa, along with the distances, he would have had to have stopped walking completely for them to have met up.

He covered 600 feet in 7 minutes. Part of this was running. Even if he was walking the entire time, that's 1.4 feet per second. The average walking stride is three times that. It doesn't make sense.

Not sure if this has been posted yet:

http://www.newsmax.com/US/Zimmerman-Martin-Sanford-couple/2012/03/28/id/434091

Elderly Fla. Couple Forced to Move After Address Tweeted as Zimmerman's

An elderly Florida couple has been forced to abandon their home and move into a hotel after their Sanford-area address was listed on Twitter as that of George Zimmerman, the man who shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

The couple, a 70-year-old woman with a heart condition and a 72-year-old man, had received hate mail and visits from reporters, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

I don't see any evidence that would suggest that TM stopped and was just lingering around anywhere, but if he DID what of it?

We have heard ad nauseum how it was not against the law for GZ to be following TM, even with a loaded weapon, how it is NOT against the law for him to continue following even if dispatch tell him they don't need him to do that, and how he can ask a kid a question without breaking any laws....so GZ didn't break any laws what he did was just stupid.

So TM did not run screaming for help, maybe he did stop walking as he was talking to his GF, maybe he did walk back toward GZ, until there is something that shows that it is more likely than not that TM is the one who punched first NOTHING he did or might have done can even remotely be construed as a crime.

So speculating on why he didn't run, or why he didn't make it home already, is pretty basically saying that since he didn't run he was at fault for his own shooting. IMO JMHO and stuff

Then that weird guy gets close to you and you have no idea that weird guy thought you had your hand on a gun in your waistband and you can't figure out why he pulled his gun when you just turned to face him. And then that weird guy grabs your hand to keep you from grabbing that gun he thinks you have in your waistband.

Yes maybe if I think the person is gone or perhaps I'm thinking maybe I was being paranoid and I just thought he was following me

I don't see any evidence that would suggest that TM stopped and was just lingering around anywhere, but if he DID what of it?

We have heard ad nauseum how it was not against the law for GZ to be following TM, even with a loaded weapon, how it is NOT against the law for him to continue following even if dispatch tell him they don't need him to do that, and how he can ask a kid a question without breaking any laws....so GZ didn't break any laws what he did was just stupid.

So TM did not run screaming for help, maybe he did stop walking as he was talking to his GF, maybe he did walk back toward GZ, until there is something that shows that it is more likely than not that TM is the one who punched first NOTHING he did or might have done can even remotely be construed as a crime.

So speculating on why he didn't run, or why he didn't make it home already, is pretty basically saying that since he didn't run he was at fault for his own shooting. IMO JMHO and stuff
BBM

And we've heard ad nauseum what any reasonable person would have done in Zimmerman's situation. And in this instance, any reasonable person would not have stood around after feeling compelled to run from an individual they perceived to be aggressively following them.

You can't really have it both ways.

This has become a racial and political issue.
If GZ had shot a whit boy it would not have this National Sensationalism
and could not ad to the Money Machine.

IMHO There are about 2 minutes that we do not know and will not know what exactly did happen.
it is only obvious that we have a dead boy and a witch hunt. :(

I do not like the new law at ll.
I do not believe the police should just take someone’s word.
I believe they should look into it and make sure he is telling the whole truth.

Then that weird guy gets close to you and you have no idea that weird guy thought you had your hand on a gun in your waistband and you can't figure out why he pulled his gun when you just turned to face him. And then that weird guy grabs your hand to keep you from grabbing that gun he thinks you have in your waistband.

And this is a strawman argument and completely irrelevant to my point about him having stopped.

According to the timeline constructed by Concerned Papa, along with the distances, he would have had to have stopped walking completely for them to have met up.

He covered 600 feet in 7 minutes. Part of this was running. Even if he was walking the entire time, that's 1.4 feet per second. The average walking stride is three times that. It doesn't make sense.

It is entirely possible that he got around the corner out of eyesight of GZ, and GZ went in front of the apartments and cut through between two buildings instead of following the exact path that TM took.

We don't know where GZ was parked when he called LE, nor where TM was located when GZ claimed he was running, or where either of them were when GZ claims that he didn't know where "that kid" is. So there is far too much room for error to truly make an interpretation of how fast or how slow anyone was walking or that they stopped. IMO JMHO and stuff

The more I picture this, the more I wonder what it was - exactly - Trayvon was doing.

His parents have characterized him in a way that has turned out not to be true. Besides never getting in trouble, we also know that he in fact didn't leave during a basketball half time, planning to return before the beginning of the second half. We don't know when he left the condo, when he was planning to return, and how long he'd been gone, and the reason for his being gone. We can infer that because his brother didn't mention anything at all about where Trayvon was or that it was an issue he didn't return from his short errand that was specifically to buy skittles and tea, that that wasn't the understanding when he left the home. It seems it was an open ended thing, he was leaving, and when he never returned no one wondered why.

What will come out in the investigation? Mainstream media has shown no willingness whatsoever to print the truth about this, all the information that has come out recently has been by conservative bloggers and other people who have an interest in truth about this, not just being PC.

I do feel for Trayvon's parents, who do seem to be truly good and decent people who have suffered an awful loss. But I also feel for GZ - that while Trayvon's parents lament that the media is just trying to ruin Trayvon's reputation, this horrible incident may have also ruined GZ's life unfairly.

Well, it makes sense if he's reached a destination to meet someone, and now this unwelcome and alert spectator has also arrived at the location.

And this is a strawman argument and completely irrelevant to my point about him having stopped.

Because you don't have a point about him having stopped...you can't with any degree of certainty tell where on any sidewalk anyone was at any given time....therefore you have no basis to claim any knowledge of anyone having stopped. The only hard and fast fact that we know of is approx where they were when the shooting occurred.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57405671/trayvon-martin-killing-investigation-starts-over/

Trayvon Martin killing investigation starts over

The investigation into the killing of Trayvon Martin is essentially starting from scratch, with the new special prosecutor and a team of investigators quietly re-interviewing witnesses and examining evidence related to the unarmed teen's shooting death.

From the initial investigation: Police interviewed at least six witnesses. But none of them saw how the confrontation began or the shooting that ended it.

The more I picture this, the more I wonder what it was - exactly - Trayvon was doing.

His parents have characterized him in a way that has turned out not to be true. Besides never getting in trouble, we also know that he in fact didn't leave during a basketball half time, planning to return before the beginning of the second half. We don't know when he left the condo, when he was planning to return, and how long he'd been gone, and the reason for his being gone. We can infer that because his brother didn't mention anything at all about where Trayvon was or that it was an issue he didn't return from his short errand that was specifically to buy skittles and tea, that that wasn't the understanding when he left the home. It seems it was an open ended thing, he was leaving, and when he never returned no one wondered why.

What will come out in the investigation? Mainstream media has shown no willingness whatsoever to print the truth about this, all the information that has come out recently has been by conservative bloggers and other people who have an interest in truth about this, not just being PC.

I do feel for Trayvon's parents, who do seem to be truly good and decent people who have suffered an awful loss. But I also feel for GZ - that while Trayvon's parents lament that the media is just trying to ruin Trayvon's reputation, this horrible incident may have also ruined GZ's life unfairly.

My thoughts exactly. What was it exactly that TM Doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie