801 users online (115 members and 686 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."

FL - Teens Accused Of Conspiring To Kill Foster Mom

Didn't see this posted anywhere yet.

http://www.wesh.com/hometest/30771680/detail.html

"Officials said the teenagers told the other teen they wanted to break Vandyne's neck and bury her in a park because they were angry at house rules.

According to investigators the girls said if they couldn't snap her neck they would stab Vandyne with a blade on a garden shovel and then dump her body.

Vandyne was able to barricade herself in a room when the three girls came after her, according to investigators."

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Wow. Just wow.

And thank God the fourth teen had the courage and smarts to come forward and tell someone about the plot. Otherwise this probably wouldn't have ended the way it did.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Saw this. One thing that jumped out at me - foster mom is only 24? With multiple foster children in the house? Not to blame her at all for what happened, but this seems like a recipe for disaster. A young, inexperienced foster mom with multiple older kids from the system?
    “Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

In no way should any of my statements be construed as legal opinion or advice. While I am a lawyer, I am not a verified poster here at WS. The above statement(s) are an expression of my personal opinion, for entertainment purposes only, and copyright.

Quote Originally Posted by justbeachy View Post
    Didn't see this posted anywhere yet.

http://www.wesh.com/hometest/30771680/detail.html

"Officials said the teenagers told the other teen they wanted to break Vandyne's neck and bury her in a park because they were angry at house rules.

According to investigators the girls said if they couldn't snap her neck they would stab Vandyne with a blade on a garden shovel and then dump her body.

Vandyne was able to barricade herself in a room when the three girls came after her, according to investigators."
    believe it or not, there are people in the comment section actually blaming this foster parent!!

I'm glad that one girl came forward. How scarey.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Wow. I can't believe people are actually blaming the foster mom. How could this be her fault in any way?

I'm really glad the one girl came forward as well.
    “Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

In no way should any of my statements be construed as legal opinion or advice. While I am a lawyer, I am not a verified poster here at WS. The above statement(s) are an expression of my personal opinion, for entertainment purposes only, and copyright.