1148 users online (220 members and 928 guests)  

Websleuths News

AZ - Death penalty overturned for man who killed 3

The Arizona Supreme Court on Tuesday threw out the death sentences of a Tucson man who bludgeoned his girlfriend and her two children to death in 1984 after lying in wait for each of them, ruling that the murders weren't especially heinous even though they were "atrocious" and "senseless."

Not heinous, atrocious or senseless enough?
    There is a pretty graphic description of the deaths in the article. They were bad! And it took a while for them to die.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Keller, Texas
    It's heinous murders like this one that will never make me anti-death penalty!