17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Remember the rules: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Remember the "ignore" feature on your profile page.

Please stick with the facts as reported by LE or MSM, and link them. Link them often if necessary.

Please clearly state when it is your opinion. If you are making an inference please clearly outline and link the facts and evidence that have led you to form that inference. Wild speculation about any case player has no place here.

Please PM a mod with any questions or concerns and alert any TOS violations or offensive posts.

And finally, PLEASE address one another respectfully. Last reminder.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/trayvon-m...orge-zimmerman/story?id=16022897#.T3OsyDEV2Hc

I waited for the new thread to open to post this...

I did a google earth search on how long it would take to get from the complex to the Sanford Police Department and it says an estimated 15 minutes. So, if Zimmerman's head was still bleeding... it would have been gushing all down the back of his head. No EMT or LE Officer would allow someone with a bleeding head wound (unless they were being uncooperative) to get into the back seat of that car. It would have been bandaged up.

That is all I will say about the "serious head wound" Zimmerman's lawyer told us about? You know the one that was so serious it needed stitches but by the time he went to get checked out medically, it had started to heal?

I think we'll see some higher resolution imagery soon...

The initial police report says GZ was bleeding from the nose and back of the head when LE arrived at the scene.

Does anybody know when the video was taped?
Like how long after the injuries were sustained?

Gosh, if that wet and grass on the back of Zimmerman was such important evidence the cop had to note it in his report why didn't he bag the coat to preserve it?

Why wasn't Zimmerman's coat bagged at the scene?

No evidence on hands/knuckles that he was fighting...(Trayvon)

according to funeral director.

Gosh, if that wet and grass on the back of Zimmerman was such important evidence the cop had to note it in his report why didn't he bag the coat to preserve it?

Why wasn't Zimmerman's coat bagged at the scene?

I want to know why his serious head wound that would have needed stitches was not bandaged up? That is so dangerous for the police officers!

No evidence on hands/knuckles that he was fighting...(Trayvon)

according to funeral director.

People don't swell/bruise after blood stops circulating. I'm not sure what he'd expect to see with a superficial look-see.

People don't swell/bruise after blood stops circulating. I'm not sure what he'd expect to see with a superficial look-see.

I'm sure photographs were taken for many days after the night of the shooting. When LE released them, we can get a better look at what his injuries were and if they had gotten any worse (swelling, bruises).

Cuts, scrapes........you know the things that normally happen when you use your fist to "beat" someone.

Maybe a cut? If you punch someone so hard that their nose is broken, I would think your own fist might have some trauma...

When we get the pictures LE took of George Zimmerman's bleeding injuries at the scene, we'll be able to get a clearer picture of what extent that bleeding was.

Ok. I understand that. I was replying to a post that said there was no blood.

We know there was blood at the scene. How much? We don't know.

But we know there WAS blood.

It doesn't matter if there was a fight or not that night Zimmerman APPROACHED Trayvon after being told not to. The fact that Trayvon was approached & walked up to by Zimmerman that night (cause obviously the man got out of his car) that makes him the aggressor and because of that he can't claim it. That is how they explained it on Nancy Grace!

And that video just released is going to cause an even more cluster Fword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46