Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1764

Thread: 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

  1. #1276
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    That is what I also believe, if TM just went straight home and away from GZ it would have all ended very differently.
    How do you know he wasn't going home?
    ~Ro~


  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bee Happy For This Useful Post:


  3. #1277
    rossva's Avatar
    rossva is offline George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,800
    From the 911 phone call transcipts:

    "Zimmerman: It's a home it's 1950, oh crap I don't want to give it all out, I don't know where this kid is."

    He ran away and was out of Zimmermans sight at least once.

    http://www.documentcloud.org/documen...zimmerman.html

    Apparently the Sanford Police have that same opinion based on what they told Martins parents.


    "Then came the second encounter, according to Tracy Martin’s recollection of the detective’s account. Trayvon Martin appeared from behind a building in Zimmerman’s gated community, approached him and demanded, “What’s your problem, homie?”

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...hhS_story.html

    On my part? Makes no difference to me. But I'd hate to see an innocent person be arrested and tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn View Post
    This is definitely NOT a common opinion. It's pure speculation and hopefullness on your part.
    " When ever you find yourself on the side of majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    - Mark Twain








  4. The Following User Says Thank You to rossva For This Useful Post:


  5. #1278
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Yes and IF GZ had not gone to the store for a gallon of milk or something

    IF GZ had stayed in his truck and not followed GZ

    If GZ had not been carrying a loaded gun with him

    This could have all ended very differently and we could play the IF game forever, but the fact of the matter is GZ had every right to go to the store, and to call 911

    And Trayvon had every right to go to the store, and he was not required by law to go straight home....

    That is coming very close to saying he had no right to be where he was IMO JMHO and stuff.
    OMG, YES! He didn't have the right to walk around? That makes NO sense to me.
    ~Ro~


  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bee Happy For This Useful Post:


  7. #1279
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,399
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    No clue
    I would not remove anything unless I was hidding something.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  9. #1280
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,752
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    I have not seen the picture with all the tattoos, I wonder where it came from? and if it is TM???

    But the picture with the Gold teeth does not say "Sweet kid" JUST SAYING!!!

    The more I see and read the more I think GZ had him pegged right.
    but I also think he was itching to have a "Hero" day.
    The guy with all the tats isn't TM. It's a comparison pic about the Grill

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:


  11. #1281
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    5,369
    Quote Originally Posted by rotterdam View Post
    I don't know. That sounds so incredible callous and insensitive. I think he was checking if Tray was dead or alive.
    that's what I think. Esp. if the report(s) of GZ crying for days are true.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:


  13. #1282
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    1,999
    Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    I'm watching it again. It's almost like, at 47 seconds, GZ is recounting the story (probably where he says his head getting hit on the ground) to the officers and in turn that prompts the officer to look behind him.

    What's troubling to me and perhaps this is more common than I think, but it seems like a general casual conversation with the cops in there. The officers are acknowledging or engaging in his conversation. I understand he wasn't arrested, but it just seems weird since the guy was handcuffed.
    It sounds so weird to me too. I guess, he was just detained. But yet they kept his clothes and how did he go home . In his briefs or wife brought extra clothes.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to rotterdam For This Useful Post:


  15. #1283
    rossva's Avatar
    rossva is offline George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,800
    As Zimmer states in the recorded 911 call, he lost Martin for a period of time. If Martin was so scared, why would he have allowed Zimmerman to find him again? Please show me one fact that says Zimmerman was Martin's fear?



    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn View Post
    Please show me one fact that states TM walked toward GZ's car. He was scared why would he walk toward his fear????
    " When ever you find yourself on the side of majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    - Mark Twain








  16. The Following User Says Thank You to rossva For This Useful Post:


  17. #1284
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by rossva View Post
    From the 911 phone call transcipts:

    "Zimmerman: It's a home it's 1950, oh crap I don't want to give it all out, I don't know where this kid is."

    He ran away and was out of Zimmermans sight at least once.

    http://www.documentcloud.org/documen...zimmerman.html

    Apparently the Sanford Police have that same opinion based on what they told Martins parents.


    "Then came the second encounter, according to Tracy Martin’s recollection of the detective’s account. Trayvon Martin appeared from behind a building in Zimmerman’s gated community, approached him and demanded, “What’s your problem, homie?”

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...hhS_story.html

    On my part? Makes no difference to me. But I'd hate to see an innocent person be arrested and tried.


    I am quite sure that if Trayvon were around to make the choice he would far rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6 IMO JMHO and stuff.

  18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sensei For This Useful Post:


  19. #1285
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    14,702
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    I would not remove anything unless I was hidding something.

    You know there are other reasons to remove his social sites. How about because of all the attention they didn't want people tracking his relatives and his friends? I really can't expect the parents of a slain teenager to take the time to delete everyone's posts but Tray's and then leave them up for us to see..........
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

  20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:


  21. #1286
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    522
    I'm wondering here, and forgive me because I'm just rambling. If someone wears a hoodie, it makes them a thug? Gold teeth? Makes you a thug? And less "sweet"...? I was the most quiet kid around, but as a teen I tried to keep up with fashion and styles. Gold teeth aren't particularly popular here, but they are in the south. How do gold teeth make you less sweet?
    Last edited by Bee Happy; 03-29-2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: typos
    ~Ro~


  22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bee Happy For This Useful Post:


  23. #1287
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,537
    If Trayvon took off running to circle back and attack GZ - how did Trayvon know that GZ was going to get out of his car and go looking for him? When Trayvon passed GZ he was still in his car. Trayvon got to the point where he turned right onto the sidewalk that ran between the two buildings - GZ lost sight of him then - and got out of his car - if Trayvon had took off running to circle back to GZ's car - then they possibly would have run into each other.

    It just doesn't make any sense.

    I've been researching blood spatter on shooters from close range shots. I have a link if some would like it - but I do have to warn you - there are pictures and some are very very graphic. Anyway, I just don't see how, if Trayvon was shot at close range in the chest that GZ didn't have a drop on him. From what I've read so far - GZ should, at least have had a lot of back spatter on his firing hand. And, at such a close range, the gun itself could have had spatter on it.

    But, from what I've found so far - I just don't see how GZ shot Trayvon at close range. His physical appearance (meaning blood spatter on him and clothes or lack thereof) does not support that theory AT ALL! Period. It just doesn't.

    Anyone want that link just ask me. But it is really really graphic.



    JMHO

  24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:


  25. #1288
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Yes and IF GZ had not gone to the store for a gallon of milk or something

    IF GZ had stayed in his truck and not followed GZ

    If GZ had not been carrying a loaded gun with him

    This could have all ended very differently and we could play the IF game forever, but the fact of the matter
    is GZ had every right to go to the store, and to call 911

    And Trayvon had every right to go to the store, and he was not required by law to go straight home....

    That is coming very close to saying he had no right to be where he was IMO

    JMHO and stuff.
    BBM: Sensei: That is coming very close to saying he had no right to be where he was

    NO it is not...it is saying that if TM was afraid of the crazy man following him he should have and would
    have made a B line home straight home, or straight where there are other people, and called 911
    WHAT IF GZ was a rapist?
    I think he wanted to see if he can outsmart the fat man. Sadly he did not.
    No way would I do anything other than a straight B line to where I’d feel there s no more crazy fat dude.
    the fact is GZ should not have been licensed, but he was, the fact is it was legal for him to carry, and the
    fact is he was overzealous, not a murderer.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  27. #1289
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Great State of TX
    Posts
    1,813
    Quote Originally Posted by rossva View Post
    As Zimmer states in the recorded 911 call, he lost Martin for a period of time. If Martin was so scared, why would he have allowed Zimmerman to find him again? Please show me one fact that says Zimmerman was Martin's fear?
    Trayvon Martin RAN! That shows about as much fear as you can...
    #ConvictZimmerman

    AFTER A TRIAL, OF COURSE

  28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HiHater For This Useful Post:


  29. #1290
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    >>>>respectfully snip> He should have then commented that he was biracial like Zimmerman. <<<

    I must have missed that GZ was biracial.

    I have heard him referred to as Hispanic which is an ethnicity not a race….

    Do you happen to have a source?

    That sort of adds some interest to GZ’s back story.

    JMO

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jade For This Useful Post:


  31. #1291
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by rossva View Post
    As Zimmer states in the recorded 911 call, he lost Martin for a period of time. If Martin was so scared, why would he have allowed Zimmerman to find him again? Please show me one fact that says Zimmerman was Martin's fear?
    IMO he wasn't Trayvon was just passing by, he had to walk toward GZ because that was on his path home, it likely was not until he realized that he was being watched closely and then followed, that he became anxious about the creepy dude watching and following him.

  32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sensei For This Useful Post:


  33. #1292
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,765
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    Why would Trayvon's facebook and twitter accounts vanish
    Seems that his friends were just posting condolences.
    Who is afraid of what? Articles have also vanished.
    Trayvon's death, the media, and the need for privacy. I respect that and read nothing more into than that. I would do the same thing...

    imvho
    "I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, "What for?". I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar".

  34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OrdinaryLife For This Useful Post:


  35. #1293
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,752
    Quote Originally Posted by rossva View Post
    As Zimmer states in the recorded 911 call, he lost Martin for a period of time. If Martin was so scared, why would he have allowed Zimmerman to find him again? Please show me one fact that says Zimmerman was Martin's fear?
    So you admit that GZ was stalking and following TM? Just what he was told NOT to do by the 911 caller.

  36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:


  37. #1294
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    5,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    I must have missed that GZ was biracial.

    I have heard him referred to as Hispanic which is an ethnicity not a race….

    Do you happen to have a source?

    That sort of adds some interest to GZ’s back story.

    JMO
    His mother is from peru and i forget where his father is from.

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:


  39. #1295
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    685
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    You are stating AS FACT that there is no evidence that TM attacked GZ.
    Do you have a link or the case files?

    We don't know what evidence there is.
    We just know what has been released.
    This interview last night seems to indicate that Trayvon did not punch anyone.

    The funeral director who prepared Trayvon Martin’s body for burial told HLN’s Nancy Grace Wednesday that he did not see any cuts or bruises on the teen’s hands that would have been indicative of a struggle with George Zimmerman, the man who shot and killed the Florida teen.

    Richard Kurtz of Roy Mizell and Kurtz Funeral Home in Fort Lauderdale said there appeared to be a gunshot wound in Martin’s upper chest area, but he received the body after the autopsy was completed so it was difficult to tell whether he had other injuries. He also could not determine the bullet’s entry or exit point.

    As for his hands and knuckles, I didn’t see any evidence he had been fighting anybody,” Kurtz said.

    http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/03...trayvons-hands

  40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to csziggy For This Useful Post:


  41. #1296
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    My cousins are mixed? All 4 of them and they call themselves black? Their spouses are black and their children are black? That's what they check on all important documents?
    My husband is black my children are bi-racial. White and black. I refer to them as being bi-racial, on forms I check OTHER or mixed race.
    Where are you Baby Lisa????

  42. The Following User Says Thank You to prayers4missing For This Useful Post:


  43. #1297
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,537
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    BBM: Sensei: That is coming very close to saying he had no right to be where he was

    NO it is not...it is saying that if TM was afraid of the crazy man following him he should have and would
    have made a B line home straight home, or straight where there are other people, and called 911
    WHAT IF GZ was a rapist?
    I think he wanted to see if he can outsmart the fat man. Sadly he did not.
    No way would I do anything other than a straight B line to where I’d feel there s no more crazy fat dude.
    the fact is GZ should not have been licensed, but he was, the fact is it was legal for him to carry, and the
    fact is he was overzealous, not a murderer.
    How would Trayvon even know GZ was "fat"? He had only seen him sitting in a car. Can't tell someone's weight in a car.


    JMHO

  44. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:


  45. #1298
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,752
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    His mother is from peru and i forget where his father is from.
    I thought I heard his real last name was Guituirrez (sp?) but I could be wrong. I wonder why he doesn't use his real last name?

  46. #1299
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    11,301
    Quote Originally Posted by m00c0w View Post
    Why does everything seem so dry in the video?
    Just catching up here but just wanted to say that everything is so dry because the police vehicle is inside a secure sallyport. There is a door much like a garage door there. There are also cameras in all four corners that is taping and monitoring all movement. GZ is frisked/searched for any contraband, but that really should have been done before he was transported. The officer should have had gloves on, IMO, but didn't.

    MOO
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

  47. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:


  48. #1300
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    You know there are other reasons to remove his social sites. How about because of all the attention they didn't want people tracking his relatives and his friends? I really can't expect the parents of a slain teenager to take the time to delete everyone's posts but Tray's and then leave them up for us to see..........
    I have a neighbor whose son's death was tragic and somewhat controversial, and the posts on his Facebook and Twitter page were sometimes disgusting. She deleted both accounts, not because she had something to hide, but because there are people in the world who have no problem with saying revolting things on a social network with absolutely no regard to the pain they cause the people who may read it. People also stalked his friends and family to say horrible things to them as well.

    It was a shame because she also missed some of the beautiful tributes to her son. However, she could not stand to see his memory tarnished by disgusting people.

    IMHO, grieving people should not be judged because they want to keep the personal thoughts, photos, etc. of their dead child private.

  49. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jaxibear For This Useful Post:


Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #8
    By imamaze in forum George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion threads
    Replies: 1151
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 08:33 PM
  2. 17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #7
    By Salem in forum George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion threads
    Replies: 1419
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 09:35 AM
  3. 17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #6
    By beach in forum George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion threads
    Replies: 1115
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 02:41 AM
  4. FL - 17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #5
    By Salem in forum George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion threads
    Replies: 943
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 10:56 AM
  5. FL - 17-yo Boy Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain
    By Hopeful One in forum George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion threads
    Replies: 1027
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 11:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •