WA - Camie Bena for child endangerment, Everett, 2012

peeples

Reaction score
http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/2-year-old-appeared-be-high-heroin-when-mother-arr/nLbdt/

Child placed with CPS... this is not the childs first CPS placement :( :(

Camie Bena

“Bena showed no remorse and complete disregard for using heroin in a car with her child, causing her child to become intoxicated. Bena's boyfriend told deputies the loaded needle was his, which meant she took it from him and put it in her purse. She stated she does not use needles, she smokes heroin,” the officer wrote in the probable cause document.

Police said a man in the back seat, sitting next to the toddler, was also high on heroin.

Wow....I remember making sure we didn't even sit near the smoking section in restaurants when my kiddos were little.....what was she thinking ???

Oh that poor little boy. What a mess of a mother he has. Bless his poor little heart.

Sometimes I look back to old cases to see what has happened and how long people are sentenced and such.

Although I can't find a sentence for this woman I did find a FB. I will not link as there's an absolutely gorgeous little boy and he's more than 2 years old that is for sure. Miss Bena looks 100% better than she did in those shots of her arrested.

Of course this does not mean she has regained custody of her son. Perhaps she gets to visit? Maybe they sent her to rehab? I wish they'd follow up because if this woman turned her life around they should report that so other people know it can be done.

As always the safety of the little guy is of the most importance, and it just makes me wonder how it all went down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back