GUILTY WV - Christopher Jarrett for child abduction, Beckley, 2012

Freak, freak, freak, freak,

An examining room? Where did this take place? An examining room.

See with these freaks? Go to the Thrift store and get yourself a bunch of old shoes and sniff them. Nobody gets hurt. Noooooooooo, you have to scare a kid for life.

Please just keep his tail locked up.

Police seem pretty sure of this statement...

From peeples' link:

"....Police believe there are other victims...."

http://www.register-herald.com/local/x1440948305/Suspect-charged-in-alleged-abduction/print

As the investigation continues, other charges are pending, the captain said.

Shumate said through the departments investigation, along with the Raleigh County Sheriff’s Department, they revealed this may not be Jarrett’s first time.

“Through our investigation we do believe there are other victims out there. We have credible information that Jarrett would entice juvenile boys ages 7-to-12-years-old, into rest rooms in local businesses throughout the area; at which time he would then request to see the victim’s shoes or to smell their socks,” Shumate explained.

“We do have credible information that there are victims out there that have been sexually assaulted,” he added.

http://www.register-herald.com/local/x1440948305/Suspect-charged-in-alleged-abduction/print

As the investigation continues, other charges are pending, the captain said.

Shumate said through the departments investigation, along with the Raleigh County Sheriff’s Department, they revealed this may not be Jarrett’s first time.

We so knew this wasn't his first victim.

Poor kids. Imagine this guy cornering you and taking your d**n shoes and socks and worse.

http://wvva.images.worldnow.com/images/17302115_BG1.jpg

Double yikes.

I don't think the other victims will come forward for a long time. This guy is pretty young and his victims would still be little dudes. :( It's not like they're going to read this in the paper and I'm pretty sure their parents won't be sharing the story.

I don't think the other victims will come forward for a long time. This guy is pretty young and his victims would still be little dudes. :( It's not like they're going to read this in the paper and I'm pretty sure their parents won't be sharing the story.

Yep, I thought the same thing sfbnd. Out there's some little guys that have this sitting in the back of their minds and it may surface years later.

Dangerous man. I recalled this and then came across the sentence looking for something else.

I wonder what he's doing in the hospital? Art? School? Wonder how secure it is? Internet access? He did have horrific images at home on his computer.

I just Google Imaged "dirty socks" out of curiosity. Yep, plenty of pics of dirty socks, some with kids wearing them. I bet almost none of those people thought their pics would be used for something like this.

Also some pics of sock monkeys in questionable positions. Wth?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back