Drunk man sings Bohemian Rhapsody in back of police car

"You gonna cuff me?"
"You gonna get violent?"
"Physical violence is the least of my priorities."

I have to say, that was a very good, albeit rather drunk, rendition of one of the best all time songs in the world. There is a part of me that thinks the last line of the song was, apparently spontaneously, and tipsily, reworded for the benefit of the officer.

That song, and the vocal instrumental parts, needs to be published widely. I think officers wish more drunk people would simply serenade them during the drive rather than, say, vomit.

Thanks so much for posting this up. It is waaaaaaaaaaaay too funny to keep to yourself.

Best-
Herding Cats

I love how after his performance he slides his glasses back on so nonchalant.

This was so funny. He never missed a word. He must really liked that song.

It is a tough one to sing sober...

On the other hand, my very first apartment, many moons ago...my neighbor played this song nonstop...over and over...so maybe I could do it...

I laughed when I found myself singing along with him. Memories.

"You gonna cuff me?"
"You gonna get violent?"
"Physical violence is the least of my priorities."

I have to say, that was a very good, albeit rather drunk, rendition of one of the best all time songs in the world. There is a part of me that thinks the last line of the song was, apparently spontaneously, and tipsily, reworded for the benefit of the officer.

That song, and the vocal instrumental parts, needs to be published widely. I think officers wish more drunk people would simply serenade them during the drive rather than, say, vomit.

Thanks so much for posting this up. It is waaaaaaaaaaaay too funny to keep to yourself.

Best-
Herding Cats

The ending was priceless! :floorlaugh:

I know what I'm singing if I ever get arrested !!!

That was classic :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Now, I could see singing that or maybe some Tom Petty in the back of a squad car. If I ever get there I'll let you know.

Precious! Such passion in his performance, and then at the end he was a completely peaceable pussycat with the officer. I hope he will be okay. He sure did entertain, :)

Lol, the contrast at the end is what cracked me up.

That was classic :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Now, I could see singing that or maybe some Tom Petty in the back of a squad car. If I ever get there I'll let you know.

Oh yeah, Tom Petty for sure. I can remember singing his "No I won't back down, I won't back down, You can stand me up at the gates of hell but I won't back down" to my school superintendent, fer gawd sakes, when we disagreed on an issue when I was the elected prez of our local teachers union. Thank HEAVENS he had a good sense of humor. :eek:

Oh what I'd give to be young and brave again. LOL

That was amusing for me :)

I could never be a cop though, I don't have the patience to put up with drunks. LOL.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y4keqTV6w"]Dad at Comedy Barn - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back