17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Remember the rules: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Remember the "ignore" feature on your profile page.

Please stick with the facts as reported by LE or MSM, and link them. Link them often if necessary.

Please clearly state when it is your opinion. If you are making an inference please clearly outline and link the facts and evidence that have led you to form that inference. Wild speculation about any case player has no place here.

Please PM a mod with any questions or concerns and alert any TOS violations or offensive posts.

And finally, PLEASE address one another respectfully. Last reminder.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167219"]Thread #9[/ame]

Everybody - you need to calm down. You need to breathe. This thread has had so many alerts a team of mods cannot keep up.

We understand it is a hot topic and everyone feels passionately about their side of the fence.

When comparing this case to others - try to be sure you are comparing apples to apples. The major complaint in this case, that has caused it to be a case of national importance, is the fact that no one was arrested for the shooting. Comparing it to cases where the perp was arrested is comparing apples to oranges. Those cases don't make national news because LE did their jobs, investigated and arrested someone.

Also, comparing it to cases where there was a trial is comparing apples to oranges - there has not even been an arrest here, so it does not compare to a case that was decided by a jury.

Please try to post responsibly. This is an important discussion, for the entire country. Just pulling things out of thin air, spouting off to fan the flames, and linking to information, pictures, etc. that are clearly not of the parties in this case is just plain inflammatory - we don't need that. This case is emotional enough without looking for ways to make it even more sensational.

Breathe, think about what you are saying and posting. Be sure it is pertinent, linkable if it is not your opinion, and said respectfully. Everybody gets a voice, as long as they post their voice responsibly.

Thank you,

Salem

I'm giddy to find out who the guest is... even though I am not going to watch it myself. I took the television out of my office area after the verdict for you know who.

There was a 911 call where a lady kept telling Jeremy to get in here and you hear him yell at the woman to tell them to get a cop here fast.

There was a 911 call where a lady kept telling Jeremy to get in here and you hear him yell at the woman to tell them to get a cop here fast.

YES!! That was the call where we heard the gunshot so clearly! His name was Jeremy!

ETA: Please, please tell me what he says. I really don't want to take my laptop to the living room and watch it? I love my office area. So peaceful!

Trayvon Martin: Anderson Cooper talks to new eyewitness tonight

SENTINEL STAFF WRITER
CNN's Anderson Cooper has a guest tonight who should interest anyone following the Trayvon Martin saga. "Anderson Cooper 360°" described the guest as a "new eyewitness who has never told their story and actually saw the shooting take place." The...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/ENTTV00000001273.topic

For the new thread.

I just hope by "new" they mean someone media has not talked to but LE has.

Trayvon Martin: Anderson Cooper talks to new eyewitness tonight

SENTINEL STAFF WRITER
CNN's Anderson Cooper has a guest tonight who should interest anyone following the Trayvon Martin saga. "Anderson Cooper 360°" described the guest as a "new eyewitness who has never told their story and actually saw the shooting take place." The...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/ENTTV00000001273.topic

For the new thread.

Could this be the counter-point we were talking about last night?

I'm giddy to find out who the guest is... even though I am not going to watch it myself. I took the television out of my office area after the verdict for you know who.

There's always another who will need justice. As long as man walks this earth.

:)

There's always another who will need justice. As long as man walks this earth.

:)

If I kept my television in this room I would never get anything done! Ever! This website takes enough of my time when I get interested in a case.

I did give away the television sets though. I met a guy in line at the Good Will drop off and Good Will doesn't take televisions anymore, so I asked him if he wanted it. He took it.

Has he talked to the media before?

No, but he was in the background of one of the 911 calls. His girlfriend/sister/mother kept telling him to get inside. So he had to have talked to LE.

I just hope by "new" they mean someone media has not talked to but LE has.

More, I hope if he has talked to LE he was talking to state or federal officers rather than Zimmerman's accomplices at the local PD (in my opinion).

This "witness" isn't making much sense.

No, but he was in the background of one of the 911 calls. His girlfriend/sister/mother kept telling him to get inside. So he had to have talked to LE.

Then he could still be the new witness....new meaning the media has not talked to him before.

I don't even know what time Anderson Cooper starts?

The witness on AC360:

He heard voices with window closed, then saw the two people on the ground...

He could hear them clearly, because they were loud...he thought who would be walking the dog in the rain. He heard the voices again and opened his window. He couldn't hear the words, only the noises. The first time he heard and second time was a gap of time. They kept on arguing...he heard a scream...

Two men on the grass, one on top of each other...scuffling. Then he heard the gunshot...says there was more than one pop, not sure if it was an echo...The person on top was the larger man...the person on bottom was a boy. Both people were on the ground when the shot went off, one on top of the other...He couldn't see the person underneath at the time of the shooting. He can't really say the person on top was the shooter for sure. Trayvon was laying face down when Zimmerman got up.

He saw 2 different struggles in the same location. It was grass. There is sidewalk, but the men were closer to the area that was all grass.

After the shot, the man got up then he walked toward where the man was. He didn't look hurt, just seemed worried...hand was on forehead. Another person with a flashlight showed up...He didn't see any blood from the side view...

These are just my notes, not to be taken as fact until a transcript is available...When I say the men, I'm obviously talking about those two.

I don't even know what time Anderson Cooper starts?

The witness is talking right now.

They keep saying that they saw the shot, but are very hazy about who was where. They don't seem to want to say where Zimmerman got up from; it seems like that would be fairly evident if they were watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme