Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    So where i this eyewitness that saw everything from the first blow? And I don't mean George.
    They're not done writing it? sarcasm-

Is this the guy who supposedly said that he told them to stop and he was going upstairs to call 911, yet we've heard all of the 911 calls from that night except for his?

JMHO

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to annalia For This Useful Post:

I posted a full video with time stamps earlier let me find it again.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Okay...changed the channel to CNN...not finding GZ's brother convincing...but I'm admittedly watching with bias...

brother says the racial slur "could have been anything" but he totally knows the scream is GZ's...point to host Mr. Morgan, imo.
    Oh, this term is something you hear in school growing up? Did anyone else hear that? Did I mis-hear? tia

[and by the by, and this is OT, I'm not implying anything about this guy by noting this, but he appears to have sakura eyes? (Thanks to WS member Filly for providing me with the term to define them) I just notice those eyes for some reason...it's where the white of the eye under the iris is more visible during a regular gaze than usual (my paraphrasing/understanding of the definition?)]

Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:

Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman's Lawyers Won't Comment on Police Video

The surveillance tape of George Zimmerman made barely half an hour after the shooting, obtained exclusively by ABC News from the Sanford Police Department, could be used as evidence, if Zimmerman is brought up on charges, sources tell ABC News.

Zimmerman's attorney would not comment on the tapes, which show his client walking into a police station with no visible signs of blood minutes after he shot and killed Trayvon Martin following what Zimmerman claims was a life-or-death struggle with the teen.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-mar...2#.T3UIhjEV2Hc
    Thanks
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by annalia View Post
    I just can't watch, can you fill us in?
    Annalia I would but he is just to much.I had to stop listening to his carp before i threw my cell at the tv..Do not want to 'ATTACK IT"....SORRY

All posts are IMHO JMHO and all that unless a link is provided Boston Strong

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kimpage For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Zimmerman's brother lied about the girlfriend and Trayvon phone call. He said Trayvon said he was not going to run that he was going to go slow.

I don't understand what you're saying.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m00c0w For This Useful Post:

Zimmerman's brother just admitted George was running!!
    Running where?
    Justice for Trayvon

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Oh gee, so TM should have waited ten minutes until it stopped raining, mr. GZ's brother? What happens if you're out in the not rain and then it begins raining? Eh?

Give me a freaking break!?!?!?

Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:

Zimmerman's brother just admitted George was running!!
    We knew that from the audio. Is hanging your brother a crime?
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    OMG.. GZ's brother is NOW blaming the neighbors.. IF they would have come out he wouldn't have had to shoot TM...JMHO
    Well if George hadn't gotten out of his vehicle.....
    There is Good Grief. Just ask Charlie Brown.

20. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ScubaTwinn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by francie View Post
    Zimmerman's brother (on Piers) said GZ didn't understand why no one came out to help him... but two witnesses (the 2 female roommates) came out & asked him twice what was going on & he didn't tell them to call 911 until the third time they asked. They've said this in several interviews as I recall.

I think if GZ believed he was not guilty he'd help investigators with anything he could to get the truth out. jmo. He wouldn't need people coming out to speak for him, backing up what we now see are lies (injuries from the fight didn't happen per police station video jmo). jmo.

1. Maybe GZ meant why was no one coming out to help him when TM was on top of him beating the tar out of him. also, If people knew there was a fight, they might not possibly want to get involved for fear of getting hurt. esp. since they may have not known what was going on.

2. George Zimmerman is receiving Death Threats.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by m00c0w View Post

I don't understand what you're saying.
    He said the girlfriend said she told Trayvon to run and Trayvon said no he was going to go slow.

What the girlfriend really said was Trayvon said no I am just going to walk fast.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

This interview with his brother was a joke and not even believable.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

I posted a full video with time stamps earlier let me find it again.
    So not four hours then...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Did the brother just say people in Florida stay in their homes & wait 10 minutes until the rain stops, and that's why Trayvon wasn't walking on the sidewalk in the rain legitimately he had to be up to something?? ? I'm going to have to re-watch this lol. jmo.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to francie For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast