Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    I would be very upset if I had been screaming for help and no one came out to help me.Had anyone came out it is very possible TM would not have been shot.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    Because he's getting Death Threats. that's why.
    I never stated he had to appear publicly anywhere.... He could release his side of the story from an undisclosed location though..Personally, I view him as being a coward...JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    BBM

I, in no way, ever mean to mischaracterize anyoone's comments. Since this comment closed with the same assertion of it being true that a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick could put someone in fear of their life, please explain to me how. I'm genuinely and seriously curious.

My original comment was in reference to Zimmerman's brother telling Piers Morgan words to the effect of "You could come over that desk right now with a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick and put me in fear for my life".

I simply don't understand how that statement is anything less than preposterous, so I admit, I made a somewhat facetious claim of my own regarding the Skittles.

But please, if you know something I'm missing in regards to Chapstick and a toothpick, I would appreciate enlightenment.
    IMO, the point being made is that if someone wants to do you harm, it doesn't matter if all they are "armed" with is innocuous items in their pockets. Because if they want to hurt you and violently attack you with their bare hands, you are still in danger of your life. IMO, it all has to do with how aggressive and violent the "unarmed" person is. Violent aggression is its own deadly weapon.

ETA: Personally, I've always found the "only armed with skittles and ice tea" offensive. It's an absurd comment about a tragic situation. But that's just me.

JMO, OMO, and
    all my comments are just my opinion. jmho. moo. etc. etc.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gxm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HiHater View Post
    A person making a direct statement to you is not hearsay...
    It's certainly is by definition.

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearsay"]Hearsay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
    Just my opinion

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kimpage View Post
    You all need to watch Piers Morgan on CNN...GZ'S brother is on giving a new story...And IMHO The whole Zimmerman family are Liars IMHO They all need to stop talking they are making it worse for GZ........
    Arggggg!

I'm having Anthony family flashbacks!

Now THAT is the definition of PTS!

Can I get an Amen!?
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lovejac For This Useful Post:

Don't people usually stay inside their homes during these kinds of things is because they don't want to get hurt themselves? How am I to know if I'm going to prevent someone from getting killed or just add another body?

Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    1. Opinion or fact?

2. Opinion or fact?
    first one is Opinion and second one is fact.

RZ says his family is getting death threats and anyone who is close to George is also and his Lawyer said that GZ, His Family etc. are getting threats and there is a Twitter page called "Kill Zimmerman".

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lovejac View Post
    Arggggg!

I'm having anthony family flashbacks!

Now that is the definition of pts!

Can i get an amen!?
    a m e n ! ! !

Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    I would be very upset if I had been screaming for help and no one came out to help me.Had anyone came out it is very possible TM would not have been shot.
    It's dangerous to interfere in a fight. Especially if a person fighting is armed. I don't blame the neighbors for a second for not interfering, and instead calling 911.
    Just my opinion

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

I'm outta here for awhile.. I need a break. I can't tolerate listening to the people here NOW blame the neighbors for TM's death..JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

I want to know how Trayvon wound up on his stomach with his hands under him after he was shot, especially if Zimmerman was on top of him, or even if Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman. If Zimmerman was on top of Trayvon, I suspect an entry wound to the back, unless Zimmerman moved fast enough that Trayvon was still alive and turned over?? I think Zimmerman took Trayvon down from behind - grabbed Trayvon's arms and took him down.

21. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    Don't people usually stay inside their homes during these kinds of things is because they don't want to get hurt themselves? How am I to know if I'm going to prevent someone from getting killed or just add another body?
    And if you see two people fighting, which one are you supposed to help?
    Just my opinion

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mfcmom View Post
    Hi all haven't been here in a while. I have a question. If the men were rolling around on the grass and scuffling, and Mr. Zimmerman effected a chest shot on Trayvon, a chest wound would have massive amounts of blood, right, so why wasn't Trayvon's blood all over Zimmerman's shirt and why was Trayvon face down, was he shot in the back?
    Great questions, IMHO and again, IMHO, needed to be addressed at the scene/time of the incident!

BBM............Just addressing the question of blood flow....the amount of blood would be significant as the upper torso/chest area (where the shot is suppose to have hit) is very vascular. Adding to the primary vascularity of the body is the the perfusion of blood in the internal organs (the lungs & pericardial sac with the heart itself) that if punctured would result in massive blood loss. With a "hole" in the skin and agonal blood pressure, the "rolling around and scuffling" would permit the exiting blood to flow onto/into any available surfaces.

Example: think of a fluid filled toy within a balloon....break the surface of the balloon, air leaks out but if one punctures the balloon & the toy, both air & fluid pour out.
    “Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succure vitae”– Giovanni Margagni

"This is the place where death rejoices to teach those who live."-
    Giovanni Margagni

25. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to joypath For This Useful Post:

BBM

I, in no way, ever mean to mischaracterize anyoone's comments. Since this comment closed with the same assertion of it being true that a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick could put someone in fear of their life, please explain to me how. I'm genuinely and seriously curious.

My original comment was in reference to Zimmerman's brother telling Piers Morgan words to the effect of "You could come over that desk right now with a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick and put me in fear for my life".

I simply don't understand how that statement is anything less than preposterous, so I admit, I made a somewhat facetious claim of my own regarding the Skittles.

But please, if you know something I'm missing in regards to Chapstick and a toothpick, I would appreciate enlightenment.
    He was making a point that it doesn't matter what a person has on them (whether it's skittles or chapstick), that person is still capable of putting another in a reasonable fear for their life. That's it.

If the GF was in such shock and trauma she had to be hospitalized,she might not be remembering the conversation word for word.Also unless call was taped who can be sure if what she says is true.IMO Anyone who did not come out right away, I will be taking with a large grain of salt.Police do go to hospitals every day to speak to people about crimes.JMO
    She's a minor.
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    Are 17-year-olds legally allowed to carry mace or pepper spray? I'm thinking about buying my niece some? Just spray and run!
    And pray the person doesn't have a loaded gun.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lovejac For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    And if you see two people fighting, which one are you supposed to help?
    Agreed. If it's an adult and child, that's one thing, but two adults? I'd call the police, but I'm not going outside!

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:

BBM

Ok, I'll bite.

Would you please explain how a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick could realistically put someone in fear for their life in the context of this situation?

Thanks!
    Perception is reality for a person in the heat of the moment. If you don't know they are chap stick and a toothpick, you may perceive them as weapons. Ever hear of people robbing a store by putting their hand in their pocket and claiming they have a gun?
    Justice for GEORGE!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by csziggy View Post
    MarinadeDave has a photo of the scene by the tree and indicates that's where the body was. Could that be what you were thinking of?

http://marinadedave.com/journal/2012....html#comments
    Yep! Thanks much.

This is the spot where Trayvon died, just to the left of the small tree.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to m00c0w For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by csziggy View Post
    MarinadeDave has a photo of the scene by the tree and indicates that's where the body was. Could that be what you were thinking of?

http://marinadedave.com/journal/2012....html#comments
    Thanks, I just went to his site and saw the image you're referring to and believe Dave and Mr. Martin are saying the same thing.

"This is the spot where Trayvon died, just to the left of the small tree." would certainly be true if you are on the long sidewalk between the buildings, facing the tree.

Where Mr. Martin indicates the body was found scales 69 feet from the intersection of the two sidewalks which would be just to the left of the small tree.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    I was talking about "John." There a 911 call that seems to fig with it being from "John" I agree no one said they saw that whole thing from start to finish, so that person either didn't call 911 or for whatever reason his call was not released.

That's what I had said, when you responded that you don't know how I could say that.

This supposed witness says that he saw the whole thing, he was dwon there and that he said to stop and he was going up to call 911. We never heard that 911 call, the ones we heard said they didn't see what was going on.

To me it's a little hinky that either he never called 911 or that's the only 911 call not to get released.

No matter, time will tell and there's no point going round and round about it now.

JMHO

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to annalia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by joypath View Post
    Great questions, IMHO and again, IMHO, needed to be addressed at the scene/time of the incident!

BBM............Just addressing the question of blood flow....the amount of blood would be significant as the upper torso/chest area (where the shot is suppose to have hit) is very vascular. Adding to the primary vascularity of the body is the the perfusion of blood in the internal organs (the lungs & pericardial sac with the heart itself) that if punctured would result in massive blood loss. With a "hole" in the skin and agonal blood pressure, the "rolling around and scuffling" would permit the exiting blood to flow onto/into any available surfaces.

Example: think of a fluid filled toy within a balloon....break the surface of the balloon, air leaks out but if one punctures the balloon & the toy, both air & fluid pour out.
    BBM
    So all we need is a witness saying that they where "rolling around" to fit this scenario. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    They were following the rules of their NWP by calling 911 and staying put. Something GZ should have done. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

43. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Or they could have ended up with more people shot.

45. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Can they pull Trayvon's girlfriend's cell phone and texting records from the night he was shot? I think this could answer some questions! Especially what happened after 7:16 PM

47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkflamingo For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast