Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    Not sure if we know it's a "crime scene" just yet. There were no arrests.
    IDK, I just figured a dead body with a bullet hole was some type of crime, but I'll defer to any handle for it at this point.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    Which Zimmerman are you talking about? Father or Son?
    George Zimmerman says Trayvon Martin committed a crime of assault on that spot. If George is lying then he committed a crime on that spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    No, no matter what it is a crime scene. Zimmerman says Martin committed a crime there and if Zimmerman is lying then it is a crime scene because of the homicide.
    No, he's not saying Martin committed a crime. He's saying any reasonable person would have feared for their life in this circumstance, and sometimes those are horrible misunderstandings.

It could very well be here that no one committed a crime - that Martin was innocent but acting in a way that a reasonable person would find them very suspicious, and then through a series of misunderstandings he assaulted Zimmerman and at that point Zimmerman reasonably feared for his life and shot and killed him. Just as through a series of misunderstandings, Martin also feared for his safety.

A horrible series of misunderstandings, that reasonable people would agree were confusing, no crime scene, sadly one young man is dead.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JeannaT For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    No, he's not saying Martin committed a crime. He's saying any reasonable person would have feared for their life in this circumstance, and sometimes those are horrible misunderstandings.

It could very well be here that no one committed a crime - that Martin was innocent but acting in a way that a reasonable person would find them very suspicious, and then through a series of misunderstandings he assaulted Zimmerman and at that point Zimmerman reasonably feared for his life and shot and killed him. Just as through a series of misunderstandings, Martin also feared for his safety.

A horrible series of misunderstandings, that reasonable people would agree were confusing, no crime scene, sadly one young man is dead.
    He is saying he came up from behind and started beating him.......last time I checked, that was a crime.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    He is saying he came up from behind and started beating him.......last time I checked, that was a crime.
    I think we're getting our pronouns mixed up. I think JeannaT was talking about Horace Finklestein.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to m00c0w For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post

BBM

That is a crime. Trust me.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by m00c0w View Post
    I think we're getting our pronouns mixed up. I think JeannaT was talking about Horace Finklestein.
    Ok then let's do it this way... I am saying it was a crime scene. Period. Either an assault or murder took place.

11. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Im sorry but I need something cleared up. There is so much going on with case, did Zimmerman get out of his car and run after Martin? Is that definitely what happened. Because if so, how the hell can you plead self defense when you are the pursuer? Plus couldnt that be some time of assault with a deadly weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Doop View Post
    Im sorry but I need something cleared up. There is so much going on with case, did Zimmerman get out of his car and run after Martin? Is that definitely what happened. Because if so, how the hell can you plead self defense when you are the pursuer? Plus couldnt that be some time of assault with a deadly weapon?
    That might be harassment at best. I'm not sure where assault with a deadly weapon comes in during the following episode itself.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to m00c0w For This Useful Post:

Yes, Zimmerman got out of his car, even told the dispatcher he was following Trayvon (run? walk? who knows?)... other than that... yeah, we're still trying to make sense of the whole thing? It's not easy so please continue to jump in the discussion.
    Justice for Trayvon

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

This may help.
    If Zimmerman was told not to continue to follow Trayvon, can that be considered in thisinvestigation?
    Yes it will; however, the telecommunications call taker asked Zimmerman “are you followinghim”. Zimmerman replied, “yes”. The call taker stated “you don’t need to do that”. The calltaker’s suggestion is not a lawful order that Mr. Zimmerman would be required to follow.Zimmerman’s statement was that he had lost sight of Trayvon and was returning to his truck tomeet the police officer when he says he was attacked by Trayvon.
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/86330859/Z...artin-Shooting

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    Yes, Zimmerman got out of his car, even told the dispatcher he was following Trayvon (run? walk? who knows?)... other than that... yeah, we're still trying to make sense of the whole thing? It's not easy so please continue to jump in the discussion.
    You left out his heavy breathing.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Well if this is the case that means it's either two things imo.

1. The police force is covering something up and Trayvon's race could be an issue.
    2. They are just incompetent idiots.

Im leaning more with #2 as most police officers are incompetent.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Doop For This Useful Post:

I have no idea what is going on with my spelling tonight? Sorry for all the typo's?

I know that it had been raining that night, but police got there pretty quick, wouldn't they have tried to immediately take photographs of any blood (with an evidence marker) on the concrete before they lost it? I've watched 48 hours and they are always placing evidence markers by all blood on the ground and photographing it.
    bbm

AND take blood, hair & skin evidence from the sidewalk?! Betcha they didn't do that either, jmo.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to francie For This Useful Post:

Zimmerman's brother is on CNN right now.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to m00c0w For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by francie View Post
    bbm

AND take blood, hair & skin evidence from the sidewalk?! Betcha they didn't do that either, jmo.
    Can you please link to the crime scene report? TIA

28. The Following User Says Thank You to m00c0w For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by m00c0w View Post
    Zimmerman's brother is on CNN right now.
    Please tell me what is said! Thanks!
    Justice for Trayvon

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    thanks, even if he was attacked didnt he initiate it? So I can go to Florida, stalk someone like an animal, get in a fight, shoot and kill the person, and not be charged due to self defense? great rule Florida.

I saw the interview with the lady's whos yard it happened, and she said the fight was 4 houses down, Then he was shot. Are the police this stupid?

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Doop For This Useful Post:

Lots of guests tonight!! Join the forum and join in the discussion!! We'd love to have you (not you, Casey!!). Don't be shy!
    Justice for Trayvon

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by francie View Post
    bbm

JMO means just my opinion, no link needed for that.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Tonight on AC360: Witness: George Zimmerman 'didn't appear hurt'

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/

Video has a snippet of witness talking........but I want to hear from "the guy with a flashlight" who he said came up almost immediately.

37. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

That part is not clear either, I have heard that Zimmerman was already out of his car when he called 911 and when he was told not to follow was when he turned to go back to his car, and I have heard that he got out of his car after calling 911 and being told not to follow. As with so much of this case NO ONE knows for sure at this point.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mercuriod For This Useful Post:

thanks, even if he was attacked didnt he initiate it? So I can go to Florida, stalk someone like an animal, get in a fight, shoot and kill the person, and not be charged due to self defense? great rule Florida.

I saw the interview with the lady's whos yard it happened, and she said the fight was 4 houses down, Then he was shot. Are the police this stupid?

my bolding

There are different opinions about that, some experts say the self defense/SYG flew out the window when he chose to pursure, others say it can still be self defense.

JMHO

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to annalia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    JMO means just my opinion, no link needed for that.
    I think I'm going to write a Websleuths Original Song called: "Links??"
    Justice for Trayvon

43. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

BBM
    I'm not sure who initiated the physical contact. As far as I know, no one has come forward saying that they saw the initial contact.

45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast