Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    WVPD told Cox's to do that honk and wave thing that got Josh all upset.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

They knew they had enough evidence to convict Josh, they were just holding off hoping to find evidence his dad was involved. IMO

The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    And no blood in the minivan or tarps? Weird. I wonder what else they have. Josh was a proven liar several times, a very weak alibi. He leaves a VM on Susan's cell asking if he and the boys should pick her up from work, yet LE finds her cell in the minivan he was driving in the OFF position and the sim card removed. How much evidence did they need??? Ridiculous. He removes his own sim card and gives LE his phone.. and on and on and on..
    This is so disturbing. Utah needs to fix some serious problems if this is how they routinely handle cases.

Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
    went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
    first-degree murder conviction

"Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
    finally be served one day by the Judge of
    judges," Perry said during the morning show.
    "And she's going to live, deal with this for
    the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie

This is really kicking the Washington LE in the guts. I bet they are all furious.

Chuck Cox talks to Ron and Don about the unsealed search warrant to Steven Powell's home

http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=577&a=40814&p=11&n=

Kiirsi Hellewell ‏ @Kiirs
    Still reeling from the revelations of the past 3 hours. Wow. #findsusan

No joke. Both Powell men are/were sick sick people
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to thefragile7393 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tugela View Post
    How much blood evidence? If it is just a few spots it wouldn't be grounds to do anything. If you searched my house you would find blood evidence too, but that wouldnt mean I was dead or that a crime had been committed, it would just mean that I lived there and cut myself at some point.

It is the amount that is important.
    It's not just the blood. It's the totality of all the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    This is really kicking the Washington LE in the guts. I bet they are all furious.
    Not to mention ending up with two dead little boys on their hands. They had to deal with that in person. WA LE knew the details but could not do anything. This had to be frustrating for them.

Very good 5 page article at the below link:
    http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...sh-Powell.html

(snip)
    Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said his detectives would have arrested Powell "a long time ago" if this had been their case. He said a detective in Washington state was aware of the details gathered and local authorities had been anticipating that Utah investigators would pursue an arrest.
    "Obviously, it's frustrating," Troyer said. "We were always waiting for the phone call to go arrest him."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    Chuck Cox talks to Ron and Don about the unsealed search warrant to Steven Powell's home

Kiirsi Hellewell ‏ @Kiirs
    Still reeling from the revelations of the past 3 hours. Wow. #findsusan
    Mr. Cox (from the podcast linked above):

"I'm shocked at how much information they had."

"It was disturbing to know the things they knew -- that they did have blood evidence -- Why didn't they arrest him?"

---

The Coxes had no idea. They had not been told about the blood or much of the other evidence LE had on Josh. They didn't know about the "Last Will and Testament" in the safe deposit box, either.

Justice and power must be brought together,
    so that whatever is just may be powerful,
    and whatever is powerful may be just.
    Blaise Pascal

Those poor people; how much more are the Coxes supposed to endure? Prayers offered for them.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

Completely disgusting. I am so fed up with people being able to kill their wives/children and making their bodies disappear and getting away with it.

I hope the Coxes can sue WVPD for wrongful death or something.

SOMETHING has to change. This cannot continue.

Here is the warrant again:

http://localtvkstu.files.wordpress.c...l-warrants.pdf

Mind-blowing details, and mind-blowing that Josh was not arrested IMO. Like Pierce County LE said, Utah had everything but her body.

Can't begin to comprehend why any of this happened at all. RIP beautiful Susan, and dear little Charlie and Braden. How my heart goes out to the Cox family.

JMO
    Justice and power must be brought together,
    so that whatever is just may be powerful,
    and whatever is powerful may be just.
    Blaise Pascal

If there was blood on the couch and carpet but not in the van, yet the boys say mommy, (not a rolled up carpet), I am betting that the poisoning theory is correct. She was made to eat something that was meant to incapacitate or kill her. She vomited part of it, vomiting blood. That wasn't part of the plan, so it had to be cleaned up. But by the time she was put in the van, she was either unconscious, immobilized (as with a date rape drug - no will to resist), or dead, and cleaned up. She was not bleeding so there was no blood in the van.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dovebar For This Useful Post:

If WE are this upset... and the family is upset... and Pierce County Sheriff is upset...

Can you imagine how that social worker feels right now?

Or the people who had to remove Charlie and Braden's bodies from that house?

Wow.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

What is wrong with that police department in Utah?

Why? Why? Why?

Those boys could be alive right now. They should never have been with Josh at all! Why was he walking around free?

Half the misery in the world is from people looking the other way or pretending not to see things, it seems to me.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast