A pet cat named Dodger is living up to his name - by catching free bus trips from his

noZme

Reaction score
A really cute story:

The ginger moggy, who was named after the Artful Dodger from Oliver Twist, has taken to hopping on and off the public transport at the bus station near his home.
The 15-year-old Tom even sits on bemused passengers' laps as the bus makes up to 10 mile round trips from Bridport to Charmouth in Dorset.

Dodger is such a regular customer that some of the drivers take tins of cat food to work with them to give to him. They even know what stop to let him off at.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/pets/8958012/Owner-surprised-to-find-cat-regularly-catches-bus.html

That is hilarious! Good for them for letting him ride!

Great story! Thanks for sharing, I love it! I bet many of the passengers enjoy the company as well. A great way to put smiles on the passengers faces.

ETA: And funny, I first thought the cat was named by an LA Dodgers fan or something. ;)

Awww, cute! I love a clever kitty story.

This is great!

The funniest part is his "owner" not even knowing that he'd been doing this often and had gone so far...like he had a secret life. :)

Maybe cats (and other animals) know more than we do...I say this to perhaps get someone to consider this...

Call me crazy, but it wasn't about him just wanting to lay on the seats that passengers made warm by sitting on them...it wasn't just about him wanting to sit in the sun...KWIM? He could have done that (and probably did) at home...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back