Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 107

Thread: Why was Karr so important to Lacy??

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,222
    Quote Originally Posted by smurf86 View Post
    Ok so we know that JMK was/is the resident nutter on the JBR case, but why was he so important to ML and why did she feel the need to go the lenghts of getting him from Thailand to US? And whay was she so desperate to exhonerate the Ramsey's?

    Mary Lacey's relentless pursuit of Karr was a way to claw back some of the reputation that was so severly damaged by this case through media leaks and other things, that the Boulder DA needed a 'scape goat' to clear the family and put this awful crime to bed once and for all
    That's what Craig Silverman and Dan Caplis said, too.

    I think it was more than just that. She wanted personal glory and the chance to tell her detractors in the police department "I told you so." Lest we forget, she was in their corner from Day One.

    Getting back to ML she was one contradiction after another riding the coat tails of AH. Hunters preformance on this case is laughable his unethical and unprofessionl demeanour futher damaged a botched case and Lacy just picked up where he left off,
    Damn right! And it sickens me at how they got away with it! Well, if what the padre told me on Sundays is true, they won't get away with it. Jonbenet's little dead body is at their feet!

    Karr was a damage limitation excersise at the expence of the tax payer to put this case to bed and forget about it. She took a gamble on Karr and it was an epic backfire and was on show for the whole world to see because by then the whole world wanted answers.
    Smurf, I believe it was you and I who said that Mary Lacy should have done the right thing and stepped down in the wake of the Karr debacle to maintain whatever dignity she and her office had left. And if she refused, the governor should have FORCED her to step down. At the very least, there should have been a recall election. But that didn't happen, because nobody in Boulder gave a damn.

    Undoubtely Karr is an active predatiry pedophile regsrdless of his/her sex and should never be let within spitting distance of a child of any age but the point is that a district attorneys office were praying that DNA was a match or his writing matched the ransom note so that they could scapegoat an innocent man ( I know he didd't do much to discoursge them); But the sheer eagerness of a DA to extradite someone who gave no confession or DNA, handwrting to make her self look good and clear a family of suspicion was stupidity at it greatest; she went on to say that unless you were there at the time no one can be cleared beyond reasonable doubt forgive me if the quote isn't 100% accurate.
    I'm convinced, smurf, that they WOULD have scapegoated him right into the hangman's noose regardless of evidence (with him helping them the WHOLE WAY) IF they thought they could get away with it. But they shot themselves in the foot big-time.

    There seemed to be an element of point scoring because the BPD had no suspects except the Ramsey's and the DAs office had seemingly caught the perfect perp.
    Exactly.

    Bottom line, Lacy needed Karr to be the perp for a bucket load of reasons such as; the image of the big bad bogey man was real and he killed JBR, to put the case to bed once and for all and to possibly futher Lacy's political career. Karr was too good to be true, since when does the culprit of the most publicized murder fall into the lap of the authorities? THEY DON'T!! Lacy tried to pull the wool over the worlds eyes and failed.
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  3. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7,348
    Did Lacy really think that she would be able to put Karr away and say the case was solved? If Karr pleaded not guilty, the trial would be such a trainwreck. Once the information came out about his DNA not matching and him being in Alabama that Christmas....

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:


  5. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Maikai View Post
    Lacy was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Karr claimed he was involved in the death of JBR. Had she done nothing, she would have been criticized for that. I believe she was working with California authorities, who wanted him back in the US to prosecute him on pornography charges but they lost the files.
    There's no point in trying to defend the indefensible, Maikai. Mary Lacy had several options at her disposal, but like so many of the participants in this case, her EGO was more important that justice.

    Lacy did the right thing when the touch DNA revealed it was not the Ramseys.
    Oh, like hell! On BOTH of those assertions! Mary Lacy never did the right thing in her entire career as DA. I'm quite familiar with her record, from her drunk-driving son, to her insane pursuit of Boulder football players for a rape that never happened to how she mishandled the Midyette case...it goes on and on and on!

    People like Mary Lacy have got no business in the justice system. Lucrezia Borgia could have done a better job! But, that's up to the Boulder voters and, as Alexis de Tocqueville said famously, "in a democracy you get the government you deserve."

    They were persecuted by the Boulder Police--especially Steve Thomas.
    Your idea of what constitutes persecution is not the same as mine! You call THAT persecution?

    Why he wasn't brought up on civil rights violations is a mystery to me.
    No mystery as far as I can see. If he had done like Sheriff Wydell in "the Devil's Rejects" I might agree with you!

    Now that you mention it, a few years ago, a poster very much like yourself suggested something along those lines. Specifically, they suggested that a Grand Jury be convened to look into supposed police misconduct in this case. Do you know what I said in response?

    I said, "capital idea! But let's not stop there. Let's have them investigate the Boulder DA's office, the Haddon Law Firm and Lou Smit while they're at it!"

    The subject was dropped IMMEDIATELY. And it should be pretty obvious as to WHY. But if it isn't, I'll spell it out for you.

    The police did not have evidence to prosecute the Ramseys---easy for them to come up with their circumstantial case, but the DA's office were the ones that had to convict them.
    I bolded that part, because, far as I'm concerned, THAT was the whole problem right there! The Boulder DA's office couldn't convict a bird of s****ing on a statue.

    Even the Grand Jury was bogus...it was only done because the Governor requested it when Steve Thomas quit. It was a waste of money.
    Now THAT is something we can agree on! It's clear that the DA did not want a Grand Jury in this case, likely for the same reason Nixon didn't want an investigation into Watergate.

    There is plenty of expultory evidence when it comes to the Ramseys.
    I don't know about that. But I DO know that there was never enough evidence to tell WHICH one did what.

    As I've often pointed out, cases like this are not solved through forensic evidence. They are solved by arresting both parties, placing them in separate holding cells and seeing which one will sell out the other one. That is an absolutely STANDARD crime-solving technique that the greenest rookie walking a BEAT would know, and it WORKS! The police WANTED to do exactly that in this case, and the DA shot them down because of his twisted 1960's hippie values. Bottom line.
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  7. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Maikai View Post
    Several on the Grand Jury had scientific backgrounds.
    Too bad they didn't have common sense backgrounds!
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  9. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Maikai View Post
    Everything I read was circumstantial.
    Most of the cases tried today are circumstantial. What's your point?

    The handwriting experts could be refuted by the defense...
    The experts, maybe. (And that's being generous, considering that they felt the need to keep at least one expert out through, shall we say, underhanded means). But NOT the comparison charts!

    then there was "Foster" who would have been torn apart by the defense.
    That's not surprising, given how the DA's office did him dirt.

    Lou Smit came up with several pieces of intruder evidence--
    He sure did! Right out of thin air!

    and then you have which one do you charge?
    NOW you've got it!

    I read some cases several years ago, where an arrest warrant was issued based on DNA. They didn't have a name---just the profile. I believe the reason was if there was ever a match, they could arrest the person on the spot.
    I don't doubt that such a proceedure exists. It sounds like a good way to catch SOME crooks.

    I would have liked to see that happen in the Ramsey case.
    I'll bet.

    Lacy was not a Ramsey lover in the beginning.
    According to WHOM?? Because that assertion flies in the face of just about everybody who was actually there.
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    You have the burden of proof, not IDI.
    Well, isn't that just dandy?

    Whatever the source of the DNA, it was found to be pertinent by The DA and Boulder LE.
    Given WHO the DA in question is, I wouldn't be too happy about that. After all, the whole point of this thread is that she had no business being ON this case after the Karr debacle.

    I know you guys don't want to believe it.
    Pilgrim, it doesn't matter if we "believe" it or not. And while we're on the subject, ML seems to have the same problem that most IDIs have, thus the problems.
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  13. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    UKGuy,

    There is one particular point that I think you keep missing. IDI doesn't have to demonstrate anything.
    Good thing, too, because so far you certainly haven't!

    And seriously forget about me and what I think.
    (SD raises an expectant eyebrow)

    The State itself, the one's who can prove your RDI beliefs, either believe the Ramsey's are innocent or most likely innocent.
    Did. From all accounts, the current man is slightly more intelligent.

    So I would refrain from using the word ignorant at us IDI's so often.
    Believe me, pilgrim, there are a LOT more words I plan to use!

    But the word Ignorant seems kind of strong when the very people you put your hope in have changed their view, put DNA in the stringent Codis databank, etc.
    Ignorant is a good word for those people, as well. And they're hopeless.
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  15. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    IDI is a theory based on deductive reasoning.
    Could have fooled me.

    RDI took their shot and couldn't make it stick.
    You say that, pilgrim, but it's just not true. RDI never TOOK a shot.

    I realize all the RDI Boulder and Federal Gov't conspiricies, and how all the Ramsey wielded so much power theories have been spoken on.
    Um, no. That's YOUR characterization; a way to avoid considering certain issues. Some of 'em ain't theories. I'd be happy to explain it to you.

    The biggest thing though UK is that Boulder Govt in recent years have said some really important things. And you guys and gals ain't listening.
    Now look who's talking about not listening to important things!

    And one more thing, I don't have a problem with the DNA. RDI does. I hope they find who's it is. But you seem to think that is my problem. It's yours, trust me on that.
    Experience has taught me that trust and IDI don't go together too well.
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  16. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    So my assumptions are ignorant because I have the DA and Police Chief saying that finding the source of the DNA is the key to finding JBR's killer.
    No, there are OTHER reasons.

    Rather I should come up with my own theory like you have since obviously you and I know more than the investigators and prosecutors in this case.
    Sounds like a plan! :grin: In all seriousness, depending on who you mean, it wouldn't take much to know more than them. Take Mary Lacy for instance. My GOLDFISH knows more than she does.

    I am picturing you with your tin foil hat on reading articles and thinking you are learning.
    I don't think you want to know what I'm picturing.

    I know I should listen to you instead but I just can't help it.
    Knowing you as I do, probably right on both counts. :grin:
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  17. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Agatha_C View Post
    I wear a coat hanger with tin foil on the ends of it when I read articles and post them, so whats the point? We shouldnt read and research? WTF is that? I need to go now an clear all the books and articles out of my house so my kids dont look stupid....
    Best I can gather, it's his way of not confronting anything that would contradict his supposedly solid rationale.
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  18. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,222
    Quote Originally Posted by smurf86 View Post
    Thanks DD thats exactly what I thought identity meant, that DNA is about as useful as a chocolate teapot.
    At least you could EAT a chocolate teapot!
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  20. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,249
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Could have fooled me.



    You say that, pilgrim, but it's just not true. RDI never TOOK a shot.



    Um, no. That's YOUR characterization; a way to avoid considering certain issues. Some of 'em ain't theories. I'd be happy to explain it to you.



    Now look who's talking about not listening to important things!



    Experience has taught me that trust and IDI don't go together too well.


    hahahahaha!

    Welcome back Dave. Hope you are well.
    The discovery of additional matching DNA in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is important information that raises more questions in the search for JonBenet's killer. The BPD concurs with the Boulder District Attorney's Office that this is a significant finding. The PD has continued to look diligently for the source of the foreign DNA, and to date, we have compared DNA samples taken from more than 200 people. Finding the source of the DNA is key to helping us determine who killed JonBenet

  21. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    hahahahaha!

    Welcome back Dave. Hope you are well.
    Don't get happy yet, pilgrim. Today is a good day to die.

    I don't know what the h*** you're laughing at, but then, by your own admission, you've always viewed me as an object of entertainment for you to laugh at, not unlike a circus bear, even though I've probably forgotten more about this case than most people will ever learn.

    Well, I used to laugh at IDIs, too. UNTIL, that is, Casey Anthony walked away a free woman and I came to the horrible realization of just how dangerous certain IDI notions are to society.

    Well, in the words of Pagliacci, "the comedy is finished."
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  23. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by Maikai View Post

    [snip]

    The police did not have evidence to prosecute the Ramseys---easy for them to come up with their circumstantial case, but the DA's office were the ones that had to convict them. Even the Grand Jury was bogus...it was only done because the Governor requested it when Steve Thomas quit. It was a waste of money. The Grand Jury sometimes is used to try the case to see how it would play out in court. The DNA was a huge issue for them. Double jeopardy would have applied. There is plenty of expultory evidence when it comes to the Ramseys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maikai View Post
    No...they didn't have the touch DNA then.....it was the other DNA mixed with blood and under her nails. Several on the Grand Jury had scientific backgrounds.
    I'm breathless wondering just how you have knowledge of what the grand jurors struggled with, thought, or "was a huge issue for them."

    In fact, I've only ever seen one grand juror speak on camera or anywhere else about what happened during the grand jury hearing. Admittedly it has been a long time since I saw that program, so is that where you're drawing your conclusion? A source would be much appreciated.

    I agree the grand jury was bogus, but for an entirely different reason, which also leaves me wondering why you'd think so: clearly Hunter never meant to call a grand jury and never would have except for the governor, as you pointed out. Since it was Hunter's decision alone whether to indict anyone, which he could have done without a grand jury hearing, it's obvious to me it was a waste of time and money because Hunter obstructed LE's investigation from early on, IMO, by refusing subpoenas for the Ramsey phone records, refusing to arrest the Ramseys when they wouldn't come in for formal interviews with LE for months, and by sharing the case evidence reports with the Ramseys' lawyers--absolutely unacceptable and obstruction of justice in a child murder case which any DA would have been investigated for in any other case...but this one.

    As for Thomas, he did NOTHING that Lou Smit didn't do times one hundred, but you never complain about Smit's betrayal of the DA, the case, and the murdered child, all to support the prime suspects and get his own fame and glory, IMO.
    Last edited by KoldKase; 04-18-2012 at 02:50 PM.
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model


    My opinions, nothing more.

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KoldKase For This Useful Post:


  25. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,249
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Don't get happy yet, pilgrim. Today is a good day to die.

    I don't know what the h*** you're laughing at, but then, by your own admission, you've always viewed me as an object of entertainment for you to laugh at, not unlike a circus bear, even though I've probably forgotten more about this case than most people will ever learn.

    Well, I used to laugh at IDIs, too. UNTIL, that is, Casey Anthony walked away a free woman and I came to the horrible realization of just how dangerous certain IDI notions are to society.

    Well, in the words of Pagliacci, "the comedy is finished."

    LOL!!!!

    Your days are numbered kemosabi. You don't know anything of substance about this case. And you will one day wear your Clown Suit.
    The discovery of additional matching DNA in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is important information that raises more questions in the search for JonBenet's killer. The BPD concurs with the Boulder District Attorney's Office that this is a significant finding. The PD has continued to look diligently for the source of the foreign DNA, and to date, we have compared DNA samples taken from more than 200 people. Finding the source of the DNA is key to helping us determine who killed JonBenet

  26. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by Maikai View Post
    Nope.....the killer has been identified by the DNA---especially the touch DNA which matches the other DNA. There just isn't a name attached to the DNA, which could indicate it was no one close to the family. That's sufficent for me---there is no innocent explanation for the same DNA being found in multiple locations.
    Clearly you don't have a science background.

    The fingernail DNA was degraded and had 1 to 3 markers at best--that's been corroborated many times by many ACTUAL scientists, including Dr. Lee, who did work on the case.

    There is no way, no how, no where, that this can be a "match" to any other DNA on the planet. Not even DNA with the same marker/s. It's like having a few blond hairs on a hairbrush and saying they "match" a blond you saw on TV. Yes, it's THAT inconsequential, because DNA exists in numbers you can't fathom, and the 15 markers in a full profile are not simply the difference between the numbers 3 and 13. They're the difference in billions.

    All to say if you're going to hang on to that DNA like it's the holy grail of this case, at least make your argument on the 9 markers from the panty and the full profile from the waistbands.

    But you're entirely wrong that anyone is ever going to be arrested on this DNA alone. Whatever case you think you heard about, there was something more to it than skin cell DNA, like it was found in the bite marks on a murder victim, etc. DNA is also circumstantial evidence, you know, and to date in this case as far as we know it has not been linked to anyone and it can't be dated, so the explanation of how it got there is unknown, period.

    How Patsy's handwriting got on her pad with her pen in her linguistic style in her home where her child with old sexual abuse injuries was found strangled with a ligature containing Patsy's clothing fibers found in Patsy's basement where the handle to the ligature was constructed from Patsy's paintbrush, all while Patsy, John, and Burke were present...well, these are the actual pieces of evidence which can be dated and traced back to the owner.

    One more thing I'm going to say you won't like: nobody will ever be arrested and tried in this case, because Patsy Ramsey and her ransom note will always and forever be reasonable doubt for anyone else but her. Don't believe me: ask Mary Lacy how Karr's assigned public defender got him out of the Boulder jail within days of representing Karr, without so much as a question asked of Karr by Boulder LE about this case. An intelligent guess: Karr's lawyer explained to Lacy how many ways she would never, ever get anyone other than a Ramsey convicted with that ransom note in evidence and all the actual evidence against the Ramseys. Not even stupid Karr and his dumb confession-but-not-really.

    Of course, just my opinion.
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model


    My opinions, nothing more.

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KoldKase For This Useful Post:


  28. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    LOL!!!!
    You weren't doing much laughing this afternoon.

    You don't know anything of substance about this case.
    Shall we put that to a vote? You've obviously mistaken me for one of your IDI cronies.

    And you will one day wear your Clown Suit.
    The only clown suit I'm going to wear is in the local talent show this fall when I perform Ridi, Pagliacci.
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  30. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    Is anybody talking to you?
    You're on a public forum, so you're talking to anyone who reads. As a member it's customary and part of the discussion to respond to posts, whether directly addressed to us or not.

    Whether you answer is up to you, but no need to be rude about it.
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model


    My opinions, nothing more.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to KoldKase For This Useful Post:


  32. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    I know you know where that one is. That is precisely why I know debating with you is not a good idea. So before you press that button, please know I have no intention of saying anything that you might be a personal attack.
    Too late.

    Just to help you along, though, when one doesn't want to respond to someone else, they just don't. Snapping their head off is actually a response which can be construed as a personal attack.
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model


    My opinions, nothing more.

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KoldKase For This Useful Post:


  34. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Agatha_C View Post
    I'm sorry, I must have picked your signal up on my hanger antenna and thought someone was talking to me. I'm sure that you can understand the confusion... Well back to my hole while I wait for someone to talk to me, so I can post. Can someone direct me to rule that says you have to be spoken to in order to speak? I know where the one is that states no personal attacks....
    Agatha, I can't stand it when I see someone feeling left out. Perhaps if you partook of the Kool-Aid you would be well-hydrated enough so that your tinfoil antenna would keep you from receiving all that static that clutters up the air waves.

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BOESP For This Useful Post:


  36. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    63° 22'N 32° 17'W (It's In The Abyss.)
    Posts
    2,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Knot4u2no View Post
    Getting back to Karr, I have forgotten most of what I knew about him and this case when I profiled him: http://www.deviantcrimes.com/BRACEKarr.htm

    Nevertheless, I do remember a couple of things that I have kept in the back of my mind. If I remember correctly, Karr had a computer that went missing. Now that interested me. Some sophisticated pedophiles tend to network, even internationally, to share and build resources. That computer may have revealed Karr’s local pedophile contacts. In another forum, which no longer exists, I speculated that if Karr had a local pedophile “partner,” it would have been a female pedophile. Just a thought, not even a strong opinion, but it lingers.

    Russell
    Interesting profile about John Karr. That guy is really something.




    HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to HMSHood For This Useful Post:


  38. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23
    You don't know anything of substance about this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Shall we put that to a vote? You've obviously mistaken me for one of your IDI cronies.
    Why aren't you laughing, cowboy? That was funny! Why aren't you laughing? It's me, SD. The same one you've known for a few years now. Why don't you laugh? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

    So, I don't know anything of substance about this case, huh? Well, try this on for size:

    I know that when a ransom note is written using phrasing that a particular person is known for using, with implements known to be used by said person, with personal knowledge that ONLY about six people in the world knew, INSIDE said person's own HOUSE, in a hand that looks so much like said person's writing that even their own MOTHER could not tell the difference, AND said person happens to BE there when it happens, the odds that anyone else could have written it is just about ZERO.

    Ah, but there I go, using common sense again. Will I ever learn? (SD hits himself with rolled-up newspaper.) "Bad dragon! Bad, bad, BAD dragon!"

    But even if we accept your assertion about my case knowledge, I would think that would put me in very good company with you!

    And you will one day wear your Clown Suit.
    (As Capt. Spaulding): "Whatsa matter? Doncha like clowns? Don't we make ya laugh? Ain't we f***in' funny?!"

    Let me see: according to you, I'm a snake, a clown, and a cartoon character. Now, in your grading scale, is that going UP, or going DOWN? It's hard for me to tell.

    I guess I've got some laughs left in me yet!
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  39. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23
    I realize all the RDI Boulder and Federal Gov't conspiricies, and how all the Ramsey wielded so much power theories have been spoken on.
    Well, pilgrim, if I really wanted to be a smart-a**, I'd remind you that, by definition, conspiracies are SECRET. Much of the problem here was there was nothing SECRET about anything the DA was trying to pull.

    But to be serious, I guess you're not aware of a few facts. First and foremost, the Ramseys had MONEY, and even most IDIs know that money has a very pronounced effect on the American justice system. To say that it didn't have an effect on this case is foolish AT BEST. I suppose the fact that Jason Midyette's grandfather owned half the Pearl Street Mall had nothing to do with the shambles Mary Lacy made out of THAT case, either, right? (SARCASM)

    As for the rest of the rundown:

    --JR was an executive for a subsidiary of Lockheed, one of the largest and most politically powerful defense firms in the country, if not the world. Aside from their political stroke, Lockheed was a major source of jobs and revenue for the area.

    --The law firm for the Ramseys was Haddon, Foreman and Morgan, one of the heaviest of the heavy hitters out there. A law firm that controlled a good part of the state and had political connections in the Democratic Party up to and including then-President Clinton. Frankly, they DID have a lot of power--more than any unelected officials should EVER have. What party did Alex Hunter and Mary Lacy belong to again?

    --Alex Hunter and Bill Wise were KNOWN associates of Hal Haddon, even being business partners with them.

    --The Haddon law firm was caught performing dirty tricks against potential witnesses through their connections with other DA's offices. This was revealed in open court.

    --Alex Hunter's political ideology made him an enemy of the police in Boulder, going all the way back to at least 1980. Read Kirk Long's letter about him sometime.

    --There are numerous reports on how the state of Colorado is ROTTEN with political corruption, both in Democratic and Republican circles.

    (Did I forget anything?)

    Do you understand the nature of these facts? Are you honestly trying to say that NONE of this had any bearing on why this case was handled so badly? Is that what you are saying, Mr. Ambassador?

    DON'T WAIT FOR THE TRANSLATION! ANSWER ME NOW!!
    All posts made by me are MY exclusive property, and are NOT to be used or reproduced without my permission. DAVE SMASH THIEVES!

  40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  41. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    188

    spot on ligature

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    There was NO blood under her nails- NO skin- NO evidence she had scratched anyone, including herself.
    You should know this by now.
    The DNA in a blood spot was in the panties. It was HER blood ONLY- there was no blood from an intruder. Only the DNA, which was skin cells.
    DeeDee,
    Did you find anything more about the spot of possible blood you noticed on the ligature? You did an awesome job there by the way! I thought more about it and the location of that spot which looks like blood couldn't have been fluid from her mouth as it was on the left side of her neck.

    The neg. shows that the ligature was cut close to the knot in the back. Great work.

  42. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    7,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatlander View Post
    DeeDee,
    Did you find anything more about the spot of possible blood you noticed on the ligature? You did an awesome job there by the way! I thought more about it and the location of that spot which looks like blood couldn't have been fluid from her mouth as it was on the left side of her neck.

    The neg. shows that the ligature was cut close to the knot in the back. Great work.
    It wasn't me who noticed the blood spot on the ligature, so kudos to whoever that was are in order.
    You are correct about the location of the spot though. Her head was cocked to the right, and there WERE spots on her right sleeve that were described as the "tan mucus" as well as the smear on her right cheek. I believe some tan mucus was also found in her nostrils. To me, "tan mucus" means that it had some blood in it. Blood that has been exposed to oxygen would turn rusty brownish, and mixed with mucus or vomit would give the stain a tan appearance. Mucus is usually clear/white, except when infection is present, when it is green, yellow. In JB's case, the head bash could have caused seepage of some blood into her nose and mouth, and even the strangulation could have caused it. Same with the vomit.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 03:42 AM
  2. In Defense of Mary Lacy
    By FactorFiction in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 11:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •