Treadmills are EVIL!

I do like to use my treadmill in the winter but I got my aerobic exercise today laughing at this video. :)

http://now.msn.com/living/0327-ultimate-treadmill-fails.aspx

Way too funny! Hubby and I got a good belly laugh watching!

Treadmills appears to be the quickest way to take your shoes off at once or go from one side of the room to the other in half a second.

On the other hand diet scales are LIARS! Always off 10 pounds when I step on them.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

My cheeks hurt! :floorlaugh:

Well, shoot! I was going to start back on my own treadmill on Monday, but now I'm no so sure........

Well, shoot! I was going to start back on my own treadmill on Monday, but now I'm no so sure........

Go for it Fairy, you have wings!

I'd like to have a treadmill or a stationary bike.

I doubt I'd use it much unless it was sitting in front of the TV.

Go for it Fairy, you have wings!

I'd like to have a treadmill or a stationary bike.

I doubt I'd use it much unless it was sitting in front of the TV.

Thank you!

I have a treadmill and a stationary bike! I also have something I call the "torture chamber," but that's not really the name of it. It's for pull-ups and sit-ups and such. I hate it.

I've been slacking off, but I do believe I'll get back into the groove. Though I do think it best to leave the pogo stick and unicycle out of it!

Ha ha ha! That video had me rolling - twice! Thanks JE!

I've been launched off a treadmill too. LOL it happens so quick one minute you're doing fine and the next you're airborne :)

I'm personally terrified of treadmills...but I love this video:
[video=youtube;dTAAsCNK7RA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA[/video]

If you're not familiar with OK Go...they have some *amazing* videos out there!

OUCH! I feel bad for the animals. And who are the dingbats trying to ride bikes and a pogo stick on a treadmill?? They got what they deserved!

AMAZING! Wow....never seen anything like it.

I could do that too....if I was more graceful, stronger, faster, smarter and 20 years younger!

OK Go astounds me. The "This Too Shall Pass" video makes me smile every time (and the Muppet Show theme song video cracks me up). I'll still never get on a treadmill, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back