Thread: 14 shot in one of worst mass shootings in South Florida history

14 shot in one of worst mass shootings in South Florida history

Poor little girl. That had to be scary. Glad she's okay.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/03/31...n-north-miami/

"Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:

Awww, what a cutey! Updated story with pic of McKayla. I can't even imagine being on the phone with one of my granddaughters and her tell me she's been shot! It's always good when there's a happy ending at least for one of the victims in this story. Prayers for the rest.

"Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    She is precious.

It makes me so sad when people resort to such gang related violence. It's so unnecessary.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

I am glad that the little girl is going to be alright along with everyone else who survived, prayers for all of them...

I have a high disdain for gangs and won't comment any further ....
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

To me gang members are cowards. They would rather shoot then physically fight, because that might 'hurt'. The also 'make war' on children, women and others who aren't involved, who wouldn't be prepared to shoot back. They are cowards plain and simple.

So afraid of being 'dissed' or 'disrespected' afraid that someone might laugh at them.

If they were really men, they would be too busy providing for their familes and caring for their own to make war on innocents.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    To me gang members are cowards. They would rather shoot then physically fight, because that might 'hurt'. The also 'make war' on children, women and others who aren't involved, who wouldn't be prepared to shoot back. They are cowards plain and simple.

So afraid of being 'dissed' or 'disrespected' afraid that someone might laugh at them.

If they were really men, they would be too busy providing for their familes and caring for their own to make war on innocents.
    Gangsters, bullies, and terrorists are cowards.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HMSHood For This Useful Post: