1342 users online (306 members and 1036 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Strange Picture of President Obama Scars or Reptillan Shape Shifter

For about the last year I have been watching news stories on President Obama and have found some really strange pictures of him I do not understand and nobody seems to be saying anything about them.

This is the story that first caught my eye. People were giving the photographer a hard time because of the extra hand in the photo and he explained what it was.

http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/...as-mother.html

This is the first picture from that story.

Now what caught my attention in the picture was not the extra hand but what appears to be an eye in the presidents right hand.

Now I was reading a recent story on the President last night here:

http://online.wsj.com/article/declarations.html

and I see this strange picture of him here

Then I decide to look around the web and see if anyone is talking about these and nobody was but I found this story where they say it looks like he has scars on his head.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-surgery.html

With this picture.

I don't know what is going on here but it sure seems like some strange stuff.

I've noticed the same, just didn't have the guts to bring it to light. Thanks Doc!

LOL thanks Doc for bringing this up! Very interesting!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥
    ♥ forever in our hearts♥ TO HONOR CAYLEE'S MEMORY.... R.I.P. Baby girl Fly with Angels

There was no Justice for Caylee

That has to feel pretty funny shaking hands with him.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Whoa. Very eye opening Doc. Compare his ears in the last two pics.

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    I hadn't noticed the ears. Wow, strange.

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post

I see that. You know what really bothers me? I know the first two pictures are by very respectable organizations and I imagine the 3rd one is too.

I don't think they have retouched at all so how are we to approach pictures on the internet? Are we supposed to believe what they are showing or always give them some excuse or ignore the weirdness?

Talking

Silly funny. Thanks.

Those scars are very weird.

But what the heck was that photographer doing---Xing out the mother in law. It makes me not trust even pictures I see anymore, knowing they can manipulate them like that.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post

But what the heck was that photographer doing---Xing out the mother in law. It makes me not trust even pictures I see anymore, knowing they can manipulate them like that.
    I'm not sure the mother-in-law was x'd out. I think she's just hidden behind Michelle Obama. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post

He says in the article he didn't photoshop it, she was just behind the First Lady and in the next pics he took you can see her.

The hand is strange. Now the face I can understand, gravity does strange things to the face. My hair does that it parts where it wants to, unless I constantly brush it.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

Quote Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
    The hand is strange. Now the face I can understand, gravity does strange things to the face. My hair does that it parts where it wants to, unless I constantly brush it.
    I have been looking in the mirror trying to get my face to do that. LOL LOL

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast