695 users online (84 members and 611 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Hamilton County woman Found Naked, Bound At Springfield Twp. Home, 2012

Cadaver dogs were called to a Springfield Township home where a woman was found naked and bound early Thursday.

snip....Yvonne Harris and her son, Derek Pride, said they found the 40-year-old woman bloody and bruised, wandering in the front lawn of the home, heading toward the street.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/30794720/de...#ixzz1ql1fkA3W

First I couldn't imagine seeing a naked woman running through my yard.

Then I read that the woman said when the man picked her up he had his daughter in the car. Then when he was arrested he had 4 kids in the car.

This victim is alive, but LE is bringing in the cadavar dogs
    Last edited by mysteriew; 04-01-2012 at 01:07 AM.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

A judge set bond at $1 million for a man accused of repeatedly raping a woman, tying her up and locking her in a “storage unit” in the basement of his home
    http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...xt%7CFRONTPAGE

A woman told police a tale of terror: She was repeatedly raped; her hands and feet were bound with cords and tape.
    Last edited by mysteriew; 04-01-2012 at 01:33 AM.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Suspect's Facebook page reveals different side
    http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/local_n...different-side

He sure doesn't sound like your typical kidnapper/rapist

I wish they would say what happened to the mother of those kids since she doesn't seem to be around and he has had the kids.

He has a previous head injury.

Smile

Hi mysteriew,
    Just wanted to say that I really appreciate your postings - one of the few that doesn't try to spout their own opinion or subject us to crazy theories!!! Plus you provide links! Tx! (sorry if I speled your name wrong...see?!! haha - a good-natured laugh)!

LOL TCC when I post links I try not to inject my opinion. But sometimes I just can't help it!

OMG! I'm glad she escaped!

Makes me wonder what those poor children have seen in their lifetimes.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    nice......really nice
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Prosecutor: Woman's Abduction, Rape Like 'Horror Movie'
    http://www.wlwt.com/news/30833472/detail.html

Man indicted in 'horror movie' rape case

Details emerge in bound, naked woman kidnapping case

"The evidence that we recovered here at the scene and the condition of the victim (is the reason) we're concerned that there may be...have been other incidents like this," said Springfield Township police chief Dave Heimpold.
    http://www.fox19.com/story/17331979/...ssualt-charges

They should look very closely at this guy for the Katelyn Markham case. He is only 10 miles away. I read on another site (fb site for katelyn markham) that they may have interacted on the deviant art website.

Wow Voxrock I hadn't heard that. Thanks. Actually most of the Cincinnati Covington area would be an easy area because there is a lot of travel back and forth. He picked this victim up in downtown Cincy.

They are looking at him. I have wondered where the mother of those kids is.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Wow Voxrock I hadn't heard that. Thanks. Actually most of the Cincinnati Covington area would be an easy area because there is a lot of travel back and forth. He picked this victim up in downtown Cincy.

They are looking at him. I have wondered where the mother of those kids is.
    I believe very little of what is on those facebook pages. But if the police suspect this guy has done this before it is not a long shot he could be involved.