OH - Hamilton County woman Found Naked, Bound At Springfield Twp. Home, 2012

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Cadaver dogs were called to a Springfield Township home where a woman was found naked and bound early Thursday.

snip....Yvonne Harris and her son, Derek Pride, said they found the 40-year-old woman bloody and bruised, wandering in the front lawn of the home, heading toward the street.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/30794720/detail.html#ixzz1ql1fkA3W

First I couldn't imagine seeing a naked woman running through my yard.

Then I read that the woman said when the man picked her up he had his daughter in the car. Then when he was arrested he had 4 kids in the car.

This victim is alive, but LE is bringing in the cadavar dogs

Hi mysteriew,
Just wanted to say that I really appreciate your postings - one of the few that doesn't try to spout their own opinion or subject us to crazy theories!!! Plus you provide links! Tx! (sorry if I speled your name wrong...see?!! haha - a good-natured laugh)!

LOL TCC when I post links I try not to inject my opinion. But sometimes I just can't help it!

OMG! I'm glad she escaped!

Makes me wonder what those poor children have seen in their lifetimes.

They should look very closely at this guy for the Katelyn Markham case. He is only 10 miles away. I read on another site (fb site for katelyn markham) that they may have interacted on the deviant art website.

Wow Voxrock I hadn't heard that. Thanks. Actually most of the Cincinnati Covington area would be an easy area because there is a lot of travel back and forth. He picked this victim up in downtown Cincy.

They are looking at him. I have wondered where the mother of those kids is.

Wow Voxrock I hadn't heard that. Thanks. Actually most of the Cincinnati Covington area would be an easy area because there is a lot of travel back and forth. He picked this victim up in downtown Cincy.

They are looking at him. I have wondered where the mother of those kids is.

I believe very little of what is on those facebook pages. But if the police suspect this guy has done this before it is not a long shot he could be involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back