901 users online (123 members and 778 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

OH - Jessica Sacco, 21, found dismembered, Urbana, 22 March 2012

Hamilton police said pieces of a woman's body were found near a creek off Kentucky Route 17 and Hands Pike in Kenton County early Saturday morning.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/30810837/de...#ixzz1ql2VnRO0

It was like a 'party' game. 6 of them there, then one boyfriend kills the girlfriend, then the rest all sit around and try to come up with a good way to get rid of the body.

Victim's name was Jessica Rae Sacco
    Last edited by mysteriew; 04-01-2012 at 02:14 AM.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

It boggles the mind to think that FIVE people could be this depraved and evil at once!
    Last edited by Reader; 04-01-2012 at 02:44 AM.

5 people. Three men and two women. But yeah, I get your point.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    5 people. Three men and two women. But yeah, I get your point.
    Thanks, I corrected my post....

Quote Originally Posted by Reader View Post
    Thanks, I corrected my post....
    Don't feel bad, my math was off by one too.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

It was probably the way I wrote it. I was still going over it in my head about it seeming like some horrible party game

Police have arrested five people they believe were involved in the death of an Ohio woman who authorities say was stabbed, suffocated and dismembered in a bathtub.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...an-ohio-woman/

Apparently, looking at their mugshots one would assume they all think it is rather funny, amused by it all....
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Two women who asked not to be identified -- S and her daughter L -- said they are friends of Puccio. They told News 5's Karin Johnson that Puccio told them he killed his girlfriend because she put a hit out on him.

The women said Puccio showed them the bag that the body parts were in, but both thought he was just pulling their leg.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/30818907/de...#ixzz1qvFj1nfh

So if they knew and if they were present when parts were disposed of, does that mean they are suspects too?

Did someone tell a joke before taking their mug shots?

They seem to be amused, don't they.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Looks like a real bunch of winners there.....

A Michigan couple authorities say were connected to the killing and dismemberment of an Ohio woman had recently met the victim and her on-again, off-again boyfriend on the Internet and had moved in with them, authorities said.
    http://www.mlive.com/newsflash/index...f7ea0f62465519

There were three couples and it seems that all three had met recently

Five people charged in connection with the murder and dismemberment of a central Ohio woman reportedly shared interest in a style of music known for its violent imagery as part of a group identified by the FBI as a growing gang, according to our partners at the Hamilton Journal News. Three of the suspects were arrested in Hamilton this past weekend.

Linda said Puccio and the Forneys stayed with her before their arrest. She said Puccio confessed to her that he had killed Sacco, but that he thought Sacco planned to kill him. Linda thinks Puccio should not be in jail. “I think that they should allow him to go,” she said. “I mean, that boy, he would not hurt a fly. The only reason he did it was in self-defense.”
    http://www.local12.com/mostpopular/s...0R5Nc_YPQ.cspx

Juggalos

Pardon me???? That boy couldn't hurt a fly, but he showed her a bag containing his ex girlfriend's remains???? He not only killed his ex girlfriend, he dismembered her! He thought she took a hit out on him, so that was self defense???? Sounds like she might be the new girlfriend.

Ohio Landlord finds dismembered woman in bathtub

Ohio landlord found 21-year-old woman's dismembered body in bathtub

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/03...dy-in-bathtub/

A landlord who found a woman's dismembered remains in her bathtub said Tuesday that a "gut feeling" compelled him to break into the bathroom after her mother came looking for her.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/03...#ixzz1r1Q8i7jH
    21-year-old Jessica Sacco's
    "I didn't think that was right," he said of the locked bathroom door. "Sometimes you get a gut feeling."
    Shuddering, he said he can't describe what he found.
    The boyfriend, Matthew Puccio, has been charged with murder and other counts in Sacco's slaying and dismemberment. The Forneys (Andrew and Kandis Forney, of Fenton, Mich) and another couple, Christopher Wright and Sharon Cook, of Urbana, are also charged. Police say the couples watched as Puccio stabbed Sacco, then placed a bag over her head and suffocated her. One of the men is accused of helping with the dismemberment.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast