1210 users online (185 members and 1025 guests)  

Websleuths News

Newspaper Editor Dies During Sex, Paper Publishes Story

It wasn't his wife
    The partner was 23 and he was 63. He had been 'helping' her with expenses
    It was ok with the widow that the paper published it
    http://www.local12.com/news/local/st...zsrjD-T1Q.cspx
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

She's a much kinder & gentler soul than I could have been considering those circumstances.

Omg, it's Phil Donahue's doppelganger!

Makes me wonder what mine's up to?

Quote Originally Posted by Disguiseduser0308 View Post
    She's a much kinder & gentler soul than I could have been considering those circumstances.
    She may have decided to have an "open" marriage when the little blue pill showed up on the scene! Just a thought... let him have a 23 year old, no competition there that a mature wife has to worry about, lol. all jmo

I think that happens more and more, since they now want even MORE and MORE!

Quote Originally Posted by Disguiseduser0308 View Post
    I wondered if perhaps she might have enjoyed the idea that the circumstances of his death were being published.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight