Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    If that were the case I would think GZ would have been arrested as soon as it was heard if it was very favorable to TM.Why wait?
    Like they arrested him earlier? Pffffffffffft.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to highflyer For This Useful Post:

If that were the case I would think GZ would have been arrested as soon as it was heard if it was very favorable to TM.Why wait?
    The LE have not bothered to interview her. Nothing about her call is on their report.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-mar...ry?id=16022897

The 16-year-old girl, who is only being identified as DeeDee, recounted the final moments of her conversation with Martin before the line went dead.

"When he saw the man behind him again he said this man is going to do something to him. And then he said this man is still behind him and I said run," she said.

Phone records obtained by ABC News show that the girl called Martin at 7:12 p.m

five minutes before police arrived, and remained on the phone with Martin until moments before he was shot.

DeeDee said Martin turned around and asked Zimmerman why he was following him.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elley Mae For This Useful Post:

Once you die you do not always bruise.He was cleaned by the ME.
    It took me 2 days before I had 2 black eyes from a tall wooden jewelry box fell off the shelf in a store at xmas time, and hit me in the face.We all bruise differently.He did not have to be beaten within an inch of his life.He had to have a reasonable fear for his life. I do not know how bad he was hit.He most likely was in shock after what happened might be why he looked okay.IMO I believe they both had the gun and were fighting over it when it went off.JMO
    I do not have enough real info to know what happened,none of us do. I am speculating on what info I do have.JMO.
    If they both had a hold of the gun and were fighting over it, why didn't George claim that?

That would have been a better excuse for killing the kid than just stating he pulled his gun and killed Trayvon because while almost *unconscious from his severe battering* he was in fear for his life.

Obviously George did not have to be beaten within an inch of his life to claim self-defense ... but that is exactly what his brother and father have stated!

imo

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GrandmaTo4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reader View Post
    IF the girl heard the rest of what happened it may be VERY favorable to TM and they are giving that info for the FBI investigation. Why should they give out information publicly to GZ's lawyer?
    GZ lawyer will get it reguardless. If GZ is charged they can't hide the evidence against him from his lawyer.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to codecracker For This Useful Post:

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Quote Originally Posted by Reader View Post
    The LE have not bothered to interview her. Nothing about her call is on their report.
    Maybe not give info to local le but if they gave it to DOJ,you don't think they would have arrested him?
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaTo4 View Post
    George weighs 160-170 lbs. according to his brother. Strange that his driver's license from his assault on the officer stated he weighed 240lbs.

Obviously he does not weigh a pudgy 240 lbs. now -- but he sure as heck does not weigh 160-170 either. He lost 70 - 80 pounds? I don't think so!

Go back and look at his police station video. You can see very well developed pectoral muscles through his T-shirt -- and thick broad shoulders. I'd bet the ranch he worked-out regularly in the gym.

The guy was obviously bigger than the skinny KID he killed!

imo
    MY DL weight isn't correct either......GZ is 5-9....160 or 170 even if he worked out isn't pushing it..... and TM is what 6'2 so he is 5 inches taller then
    GZ....IMHO its not that obvious who is bigger....

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to codecracker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    The charge was reduced to a misdemeanor, he took an anger management class and the charge was dismissed.

Anyone with the same charges is allowed to do this. I would assume priors might factor in, but I'm not sure.
    It is NOT true that, "Anyone with the same charges is allowed to do this."

They interviewed two different DAs who said that they had prosecuted and felony-convicted assaulters on less than what George Zimmerman allegedly did.

It seems that some *guardian angel* has been helping George out of serious trouble for quite some time.

imo

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GrandmaTo4 For This Useful Post:

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    If they both had a hold of the gun and were fighting over it, why didn't George claim that?

That would have been a better excuse for killing the kid than just stating he pulled his gun and killed Trayvon because while almost *unconscious from his severe battering* he was in fear for his life.

Obviously George did not have to be beaten within an inch of his life to claim self-defense ... but that is exactly what his brother and father have stated!

imo
    I have not seen GZ statement anywhere about what happened,just the father's account of what he was told.Has a report of what GZ said happened been released?Did I miss it?

Justice For Emma

July 5,2011

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

It is NOT true that, "Anyone with the same charges is allowed to do this."

They interviewed two different DAs who said that they had prosecuted and felony-convicted assaulters on less than what George Zimmerman allegedly did.

It seems that some *guardian angel* has been helping George out of serious trouble for quite some time.

imo
    Or a very good lawyer IMO.

Justice For Emma

July 5,2011

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

Once you die you do not always bruise.He was cleaned by the ME.
    It took me 2 days before I had 2 black eyes from a tall wooden jewelry box fell off the shelf in a store at xmas time, and hit me in the face.We all bruise differently.He did not have to be beaten within an inch of his life.He had to have a reasonable fear for his life. I do not know how bad he was hit.He most likely was in shock after what happened might be why he looked okay.IMO I believe they both had the gun and were fighting over it when it went off.JMO
    I do not have enough real info to know what happened,none of us do. I am speculating on what info I do have.JMO.
    Bruises do stay after death and often become more prominent, and cuts and scratches would still be on his hands, but the undertaker said he didn't see any. That will also be in autopsy report which isn't going to be released anytime soon.

The importance of the undertaker's observation is that Trayvon probably did not beat GZ with his hands the way he and his family have stated, and if he didn't, there was no reason for him to fear Trayvon and no reason to "stand his ground."

Even if the kid threw the can of ice tea at Zimmerman, that doesn't constitute the fear and danger factor needed to justify the killing. See the link in my signature to the Florida gun licensing website.

The boy had no defensive wounds on his hands either, which could mean that he was not facing Zimmerman in a struggle. So the question is, was Trayvon walking away when he was shot? Was he attacked from behind and tackled to the ground because Zimmerman didn't, as he said, want him to "get away"? No one has the answers to those questions yet.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

22. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ThoughtFox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I'll have to look those up.
    But in some instances,I think it is just the same old sensationalized reporting, that we see all the time. In one report the recap said he was reporting people for having a party at the clubhouse. the part the recap omitted was that the people didn't live in the neighborhood LOL.
    DId LE confirm the partiers did NOT live there? The 911 record indicated GZ didn't believe they lived there. I didnt read anywhere that was confirmed.

It seems that anybody GZ didn't personally recognize was suspected of something.

He also called because a blue Audi trailed another car into the apartments and was in the parking lot with no lights on. He never considered the fact that just maybe both cars arrived at the entrance at the same time and the Audi driver didn't know his lights werent on. When I pull into my parking lot, I turn the lights off because when I pull in my stall, the lights shine directly into my neighbors bedroom window.

Before I read the 911 reports I was certain it was a racially motivated incident, but I see he reported on Black people, White people, pitbulls and potholes. He didn't discriminate, everything and everyone was on his hinky meter.

I can just imagine him rehearsing in a mirror saying "go ahead, make my day".

All I can say is thank God he didn't get on a police force somewhere.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to itsreenw For This Useful Post:

That is a possibility.Has anyone said anything about the phone being found?
    http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tray...ons.php?page=2 -
    ~Unanswered questions remain
    The chain of events both before and after Trayvon's death leave numerous unanswered questions.
    Did police retrieve Trayvon's cell phone at the scene of the shooting, and if so, why didn't they didn't use it to try to identify him by calling some of the numbers, one of which would have appeared as a call taking place at the same time as the incident? Why wouldn't they scroll through the contacts, looking for "mom" or "dad"?
    That phone hasn't been seen since. The family says police never gave it to them. Trayvon's father located his girlfriend by retrieving his son's call logs online.~ article dated 3/23/12

&

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...l%20Report.pdf - Partial Report only lists the GZ's gun being placed into evidence. ---

If the family got the phone back, it'd be nice if the news article would reflect that. I'm wondering if the phone was damaged by the rain that evening?

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to w1df10wr For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by codecracker View Post
    MY DL weight isn't correct either......GZ is 5-9....160 or 170 even if he worked out isn't pushing it..... and TM is what 6'2 so he is 5 inches taller then
    GZ....IMHO its not that obvious who is bigger....
    Wow, if your driver's license is 70 or 80 pounds off like George's, that's awful. If I were you I'd get that fixed.

I guess the fact that George is stocky with a muscular, adult body made him look bigger to the witness compared to the tall, skinny, obviously young kid who only lived as a 17 year old for 21 days

imo

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GrandmaTo4 For This Useful Post:

I have not seen GZ statement anywhere about what happened,just the father's account of what he was told.Has a report of what GZ said happened been released?Did I miss it?
    Zimmerman's account of that night leaked by police:
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...cle1222087.ece

The problem is, none of that jives much with his appearance later on the police video. Also, some of it contradicts what witnesses have said.

I personally will never understand why police waited so long to contact some of the witnesses. That just seems unbelievable to me.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast