GUILTY PA - Richard Roth for child *advertiser censored*, Middletown, 2012

Missizzy

Reaction score
As a long time parent of special needs children and advocate for the disabled.....sorry, not buying it. Roth's words tell me that he knew that viewing vile photos of children was wrong. He's already been convicted on an attempted child assault charge. One needn't be blessed with a high IQ or be physically healthy to hurt a child--or to victimize children by viewing child *advertiser censored*.

I'm very sorry about Mr. Roth's challenges and limitations. However, children's safety always comes first. In the wise words of a judge dear to my heart....sometimes all society can do is sanction a person.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/my_town/...cle_8bdd7340-285d-5712-8d46-477ee2338f57.html

Man on probation for child sex crime now charged with possessing child *advertiser censored*
April 1, 2012

"A brain-damaged Middletown man — on probation for a child-sex related crime — is facing more than a dozen counts of felony possession of child *advertiser censored*. Richard Christopher Roth, 42, of the *advertiser censored* block of Beechwood Circle, also faces a parole violation charge and an additional felony charge for failing to re-register under the state’s Megan’s Law.
Roth, who is listed as a “lifetime” sexual offender, surrendered to police Friday and was arraigned on 17 counts of felony child *advertiser censored*..."

and

"...Roth’s attorney, William Moore, told the judge that his client is not dangerous and he cannot travel without assistance. “He is not a threat to the community..."

and

"...But Middletown police believe otherwise. In December 2010, Roth pleaded guilty to attempted indecent assault on a child under age 13, unlawful contact with minors and indecent assault on a person under age 13. He was placed on probation for 10 years. Roth is listed as “noncompliant..."

and

"...To talk, Roth types into a keyboard computer device, which speaks for him. He also denied that he was a pedophile. “I am just desperate..."

and

“....He said that regular *advertiser censored* was getting old,” according to the affidavit...."

More at link (plus mugshot)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back