Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1065
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Re the hair combing thing...

    Before I went to college, I had this idea to be one a beautician. I learned that freshly combed hair before going out in damp or humid weather prevents shedding of your hair. Maybe the combing, if the rumor has any truth to it, was done to prevent trace evidence from being left at a subsequent crime scene.
    True. If the rumor is true. There are lots of reasons why she may do that. It also would depend on the timeline. IF she did it while the other person was there, perhaps she was stalling or because she knew the person. If it was right before, perhaps she was simply getting freshened up after a shift at work because the BF was picking her up. Brushing one's hair may or may not be unusual. Especially if she had it up in a ponytail all day and now wanted it down.
    Last edited by LucyOso; 04-02-2012 at 06:31 PM.


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LucyOso For This Useful Post:


  3. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,084
    Why...doesn't...Israel...have...a...net...trail... ?

    Isn't anybody else bothered by this? It's like an itch that I can't reach...


  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:


  5. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,084
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyOso View Post
    True. If the rumor is true. There are lots of reasons why she may do that. It also would depend on the timeline. IF she did it while the other person was there, perhaps she was stalling or because she knew the person. If it was right before, perhaps she was simply getting freshened up after a shift at work because the BF was picking her up. B. rushing one's hair may or may not be unusual. Especially if she had it up in a ponytail all day and now wanted it down.
    But if she was in on this, why would the cops continue to say she was abducted & that IK is their suspect? They'd have to have an idea if she's dirty or not. I think she was honestly abducted but I know I could be wrong. I also don't think this was a set up to get money for JK. I think the man is flat out torn up. I was hinky about the reward money but just don't see how he could pull this off with the whole nation involved. I believe JK is one sad upset hands tied papa that's at a loss bc he can't help bring his daughter home.


  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:


  7. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,084
    However - going with that for a sec...

    How many financial institutions are in the Anchorage area? Anybody know?


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:


  9. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Why...doesn't...Israel...have...a...net...trail... ?

    Isn't anybody else bothered by this? It's like an itch that I can't reach...
    Not really. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have a computer in his home. He's probably lived without electricity and running water when he was building trails and remote cabins. What bugs me is that Samantha doesn't have an internet presence. Or if she did, they were scrubbed before the public was even aware she was missing. That's weird.


  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gliving For This Useful Post:


  11. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Ok...I don't know if this has been discussed before. Just some thoughts and they aren't related...Just random thoughts...

    Any chance Sam went into a witness protection program? Not sure how that would work. How do people go into those? Don't they just disappear?

    Any chance the delay from person A reporting the card was due to the fact his vehicle was not robbed, but because he maybe was robbed by someone from an adult ad on craigslist or something that was not above board? I am not trying to say Sam placed ads, but, if she was the one who took this card after "visiting" and IK ends up with it, then maybe that is a link.

    Or, any chance perhaps Sam got pregnant, wanted to hide it and went to have an abortion or take the abortive pill and she did not survive it?


  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LucyOso For This Useful Post:


  13. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,084
    Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    Not really. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have a computer in his home. He's probably lived without electricity and running water when he was building trails and remote cabins. What bugs me is that Samantha doesn't have an internet presence. Or if she did, they were scrubbed before the public was even aware she was missing. That's weird.
    Ditto, but I do believe he's net savvy bc he has a website with scanned & uploaded documents, plus an unprotected cache of info feeding his site. That gives an ip and it doesn't appear to be done from a cell. He has a FB for his defunct co, plus a myspace & who knows what else. Sam's newer stuff was wiped. Both know how to protect their social networking sites, which isn't always truly protected if one knows basic HTML & how to use wayback (& cache) for posts deleted. Just takes time...


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:


  15. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,084
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyOso View Post
    Ok...I don't know if this has been discussed before. Just some thoughts and they aren't related...Just random thoughts...

    Any chance Sam went into a witness protection program? Not sure how that would work. How do people go into those? Don't they just disappear?

    Any chance the delay from person A reporting the card was due to the fact his vehicle was not robbed, but because he maybe was robbed by someone from an adult ad on craigslist or something that was not above board? I am not trying to say Sam placed ads, but, if she was the one who took this card after "visiting" and IK ends up with it, then maybe that is a link.

    Or, any chance perhaps Sam got pregnant, wanted to hide it and went to have an abortion or take the abortive pill and she did not survive it?
    If she were in a witness protection program, police wouldn't be using tax payer's money to look for her & the FBI wouldn't be utilizing their every resource to find her. IMO not a chance. Good idea though & wish it could be true. I don't usually post as typically being one way & one way only but I do know there's no way she's being safely hidden in the witness protection program at this moment.


  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:


  17. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    However - going with that for a sec...

    How many financial institutions are in the Anchorage area? Anybody know?
    A quick check shows 4 major banks with branches:

    Wells Fargo Bank, 12
    First National Bank Alaska, 9
    Northrim Bank, 5
    KeyBank, 3

    And a few more small banks:

    The Park National Bank
    Commerce Bank
    KeyBank
    Fifth Third Bank
    Bank Midwest
    RBS Citizens
    Iberiabank
    Trustmark National Bank

    Then the Credit Unions:

    Advancial Federal Credit Union
    Alaska Airlines Employees Federal Credit Union
    Alaska District Engineers Federal Credit Union
    Alaska State Employees Federal Credit Union
    Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
    Denali Alaska Federal Credit Union
    Credit Union 1
    True North Federal Credit Union
    Northern Skies Federal Credit Union

    There may be more I'm missing. Why?


  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gliving For This Useful Post:


  19. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    5,135
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyOso View Post
    Ok...I don't know if this has been discussed before. Just some thoughts and they aren't related...Just random thoughts...

    Any chance Sam went into a witness protection program? Not sure how that would work. How do people go into those? Don't they just disappear?

    Any chance the delay from person A reporting the card was due to the fact his vehicle was not robbed, but because he maybe was robbed by someone from an adult ad on craigslist or something that was not above board? I am not trying to say Sam placed ads, but, if she was the one who took this card after "visiting" and IK ends up with it, then maybe that is a link.

    Or, any chance perhaps Sam got pregnant, wanted to hide it and went to have an abortion or take the abortive pill and she did not survive it?



    BBM, respectfully and with no snark or other rudeness intended, I sincerely hope not. IMOO in the US abortion is safe and legal. I am not putting down people who might feel like they don't have access to this for whatever reason, like they don't really have freedom of choice because of financial or other constraints.
    now an official Penn State alum!

    Kindness is magic. (Derek)

    @JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here


  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PlainJaneDoe For This Useful Post:


  21. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    But if she was in on this, why would the cops continue to say she was abducted & that IK is their suspect? They'd have to have an idea if she's dirty or not. I think she was honestly abducted but I know I could be wrong. I also don't think this was a set up to get money for JK. I think the man is flat out torn up. I was hinky about the reward money but just don't see how he could pull this off with the whole nation involved. I believe JK is one sad upset hands tied papa that's at a loss bc he can't help bring his daughter home.
    I do think she was abducted as well. I just think it was someone she knew in some way. Unless the person is a very psychologically adept at being a predator (stranger), I can't imagine her going without some kind of fight or force. If she knew the person and they manipulated her or something into going, I can see that. It may not be someone in her inner circle, but, someone she is familiar enough with. It is not uncommon for someone to state, "there has been an accident with"...and get someone who is in shock to go with them...


  22. The Following User Says Thank You to LucyOso For This Useful Post:


  23. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Ditto, but I do believe he's net savvy bc he has a website with scanned & uploaded documents, plus an unprotected cache of info feeding his site. That gives an ip and it doesn't appear to be done from a cell. He has a FB for his defunct co, plus a myspace & who knows what else. Sam's newer stuff was wiped. Both know how to protect their social networking sites, which isn't always truly protected if one knows basic HTML & how to use wayback (& cache) for posts deleted. Just takes time...
    Websites are a little tricky to set up. I thought perhaps he traded labor and someone set one up for him. Who knows, he could be a computer guru.
    Wish I would have thought to check out the dating sites. Can you wayback that?


  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gliving For This Useful Post:


  25. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,270
    Quote Originally Posted by PlainJaneDoe View Post
    [/B]

    BBM, respectfully and with no snark or other rudeness intended, I sincerely hope not. IMOO in the US abortion is safe and legal. I am not putting down people who might feel like they don't have access to this for whatever reason, like they don't really have freedom of choice because of financial or other constraints.
    I think we've all pondered if there was an unplanned pregnancy. If for no other reason than her age is in the child bearing years. Just as with the elderly we consider dementia. No harm no foul.


  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gliving For This Useful Post:


  27. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Why...doesn't...Israel...have...a...net...trail... ?

    Isn't anybody else bothered by this? It's like an itch that I can't reach...
    I know a ton of people who live "off the grid" by choice. It is a lifestyle thing. Some distrust the government, some want to live simply and some just are very private people by personality. I know people who grew up in "commune" or sect like places who simply don't know how to use technology as a social medium. They may use it on occasion, say at a library, but they don't need it in everyday life. Or, not until their 30s or 40s will they start using it because they go to college or something...


  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LucyOso For This Useful Post:


  29. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by PlainJaneDoe View Post
    [/B]

    BBM, respectfully and with no snark or other rudeness intended, I sincerely hope not. IMOO in the US abortion is safe and legal. I am not putting down people who might feel like they don't have access to this for whatever reason, like they don't really have freedom of choice because of financial or other constraints.
    Abortion is safe and legal. I do know that sometimes there can be complications, especially with the RU486 aka the abortion pill. It is good that is legal, because it prevents people from going underground/back alley. But, with any procedure or medication, there is a risk. It was just a thought, how something could spiral out of control. Sorry to offend any one...Not my intent.
    Last edited by LucyOso; 04-02-2012 at 06:54 PM.


  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LucyOso For This Useful Post:


Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 975
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 11:00 PM
  2. AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #4
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Israel Keyes
    Replies: 703
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 09:30 PM
  3. AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #3
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Israel Keyes
    Replies: 607
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 04:32 AM
  4. AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #2
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Israel Keyes
    Replies: 593
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 10:42 PM
  5. Replies: 657
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 03:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •