830 users online (75 members and 755 guests)  

Websleuths News

recent vigil

http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...ley-dunn-this/

By Denise Blaz
    Posted March 28, 2012 at 7:48 p.m.

A week after male human remains were found in Big Spring, searchers of missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn say they're still holding out hope of finding her.

recent vigil

I just read through the vigil articles that have popped up. Here's one

http://www.ktxs.com/news/30811021/detail.html

A little over twelve people honored the missing teen on Saturday night in a candle light vigil.
    Why is the turn out so low?

This vigil was organised by StacieC. It was held just over a week after the remains were found in Big Springs. I think one thing that people need to remember is that time was very very stressful for the family and there friends and the people that search for Hailey. People genuinely were heartbroken as they thought Hailey had been found They went through several days thinking the worst before being told it wasnt her. Billie and other family members did normally go to the vigils but..Billie had taken a week off work and by then had gone home and i think couldnt afford to go back to Ccity. Not just that...IF she is totally innocent..remember this is a woman who had spent days thinking her daughter was dead and having to comfort Haileys brother. Then there is the search members...they spent days being heartbroken that Hailey had been found and they had to move Haileys hope ( they moved it to the house) and i think they was just exhausted in the end and needed a break. Then ofc there is the local people....and i get the impression many of them just want it all to go away

Thinking of Hailey as people prepare today for the vigil marking two years of her being missing that is being held today

2 years..........and nothing........to go on.
    No Hailey, no arrests ..........R.I.P. Hailey
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........