recent vigil

Status
Not open for further replies.
This vigil was organised by StacieC. It was held just over a week after the remains were found in Big Springs. I think one thing that people need to remember is that time was very very stressful for the family and there friends and the people that search for Hailey. People genuinely were heartbroken as they thought Hailey had been found :( They went through several days thinking the worst before being told it wasnt her. Billie and other family members did normally go to the vigils but..Billie had taken a week off work and by then had gone home and i think couldnt afford to go back to Ccity. Not just that...IF she is totally innocent..remember this is a woman who had spent days thinking her daughter was dead and having to comfort Haileys brother. Then there is the search members...they spent days being heartbroken that Hailey had been found and they had to move Haileys hope ( they moved it to the house) and i think they was just exhausted in the end and needed a break. Then ofc there is the local people....and i get the impression many of them just want it all to go away:(

Thinking of Hailey as people prepare today for the vigil marking two years of her being missing that is being held today :(

2 years..........and nothing........to go on.
No Hailey, no arrests ..........R.I.P. Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members