Page 14 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    Ok all this back and forth about the fight and trying to nitpick who was where, top or bottom. I just have one simple question. The two women who came right out saw Mr. Zimmerman straddled over Trayvon with his arms holding his back. This was immediately after the shooting. That tells me a lot. He wasn't under him, if he was hurt as badly as he claimed, he wasn't laying on the ground as if as he had stated his head was bashed against the concrete. I have an adopted brain damaged daughter who's head was hit against a wall by her bio mom, and trust me, you DO NOT get up and walk away from that. There were no CT's No MRI's, the second ambulance was cancelled. Two and two do not make five. JMO

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mfcmom For This Useful Post:

vlpate wrote: My guess is the FBI has enhanced the 911 tape and found no racial slur. IMO - this is more of the family and civil rights leaders doing damage control to justify their rallies and appearance at the Congressional hearing - their "walking black" contentions. They should be careful what they wish for, George Zimmerman, if found not guilty of racial profiling and justified under the SYG law, could potentially be a rich man in the future, as could the Neighborhood Watch/HOA.
    Quote Originally Posted by itsreenw View Post
    Damage control? Justifying their rallies? Be careful what they wish for? The family and civil rights leaders don't need to hear a racial slur to justify their actions. A black boy was shot dead because he 'looked' suspicious.
    Damage control, yes. Preempting, IMO, there being no racial slur on the 911 call. We've not heard about that slur in over a week now - not even the audio experts bothered with it. I don't think it's there, I think ABC manipulated the audio to make it sound that way, JMO.
    The family and civil rights leaders have no right to pick and choose poster boys for their cause and spread outright lies about him .

I'm sure what they wish for, is for this to all be a bad dream, but it's not. I'm sure what they wish for is that the person that killed their, tea drinking, Skittle eating son be brought to justice.
    I agree.
    It's a travesty that in 2012, some people think any group of people need justification to speak up about injustice.
    Agree again, everyone should be able to speak out about injustice - the injustice, however, should not be under investigation and yet to be established, IMO.
    GZ never considered that maybe HE looked suspicious to people. Patrolling the neighborhood all the time, watching other people mind their own business, then making them into suspects. That is creepy.
    BEM: He's been right about suspicious individuals, and they didn't live in the community. I'll bet ya there are some grateful homeowners in that community, despite the media hype. JMO

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TonyGatto View Post
    This is a seminal point. Either Wolfinger or Crump is lying. Here is the original story about the alleged meeting -- reported by The Grio (which is part of MSNBC and should be deemed an acceptable MSM source)

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tray...n.php#46882946
    And how did Crump get that information?

Oh, " A source with knowledge of the investigation into the shooting..."

so an anonymous source told him that EITHER Wolfinger went to the scene OR he came to the station. I doubt he went to the scene if it was already wrapped up before 10:45 pm. So that leaves the station. If Wolfinger went to the station couldn't he get a named source and not an anonymous source to confirm that?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

6. The Following User Says Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    Well, actually I was more taken by the legal term 'dadgum'. But, thanks for your comment!
    I was dadgummit once. I wasn't doin' nuttin.
    Justice for Caylee

"We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    Wolfinger removed himself - IIRC. He wasn't asked to be removed. I don't have a link - sorry. But I do remember it was the same day that Chief Lee stepped down temporarily.

So, why would Wolfinger recuse himself then?

JMHO
    Both the governor and attorney general had a talk with him before he stepped down.
    Just my opinion

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post

so an anonymous source told him that EITHER Wolfinger went to the scene OR he came to the station. I doubt he went to the scene if it was already wrapped up before 10:45 pm. So that leaves the station. If Wolfinger went to the station couldn't he get a named source and not an anonymous source to confirm that?
    Maybe the officer.....I mean person is black....???

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    What exactly is he saying that the EMT's "cleaned up"? His injuries or his clothes or both?
    him - GZ - they cleaned him up. Just his head.

They are talking about the clothes now. And this guy is stammering and stuttering - clothes? clothes? he asks - "what are you expecting to see, his clothes all torn up...." that's what he said.

OMG - this guy is just so unbelievable.

JMHO

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:

Wolfinger removed himself - IIRC. He wasn't asked to be removed. I don't have a link - sorry. But I do remember it was the same day that Chief Lee stepped down temporarily.

So, why would Wolfinger recuse himself then?

JMHO
    UDM - not sure why he did, here was his official statement...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1374206.html -
    ~“In the interest of the public safety of the citizens of Seminole County and to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest, I would respectfully request the executive assignment of another state attorney for the investigation and any prosecution arising from the circumstances surrounding the death of Trayvon B. Martin,” Wolfinger said in a statement released about 9:15 p.m.~

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to w1df10wr For This Useful Post:

I personally don't believe he went to the scene. I do, however, think that closed door meeting happened between Wolfinger, Lee, and O'Connor did happen though.

Remember we have Serino - that's the homicide detective who did want to press charges. I'm sure he will say what he heard, saw and was told that night.

JMHO
    Well if you're right about him having the meeting, then he is lying. Also Serino now says he didn't want to press charges (as reported by Ron Allen/MSNBC). Either everybody is falling in line or The Grio really messed-up.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TonyGatto For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by w1df10wr View Post
    UDM - not sure why he did, here was his official statement...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1374206.html -
    ~“In the interest of the public safety of the citizens of Seminole County and to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest, I would respectfully request the executive assignment of another state attorney for the investigation and any prosecution arising from the circumstances surrounding the death of Trayvon B. Martin,” Wolfinger said in a statement released about 9:15 p.m.~
    That's what he said, but that is after both attorney general and the governor had a talk with him.
    Just my opinion

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

For a bunch of people who could not say anything about the alleged meeting because the case had been turned over to a special prosecutor, they're awfully talky today.
    Waterboarding?????

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post

You don't know where Crump got the information.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyGatto For This Useful Post:

Wolfinger is all in that he did not have that meeting with Police Chief Lee...

Trayvon Martin: State attorney’s fury tops news

WKMG anchor struck by Wolfinger’s “very strong language"

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Sta...t/-/index.html
    "ORLANDO, Fla. -
    State Attorney Norm Wolfinger released a statement on Monday saying he is "outraged by the outright lies" contained in a letter by the family of Trayvon Martin's attorney asking for a review of his actions with police in Martin's death investigation.

The Martin family's attorney, Ben Crump, said he is asking the U.S. Justice Department to review the investigation for possible interference by Wolfinger's office Sanford police Detective Chris Serino.

Wolfinger released a statement Monday saying he was "outraged by the outright lies contained in the letter..." and he, "encourages the Justice Department to investigate and document that no such meeting or communication occurred."

I have a feeling this is not the only outright lie we will be hearing about, JMO.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

You don't know where Crump got the information.
    Do you?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

28. The Following User Says Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Digging into our man Wolfinger...

Prosecutor Tougher If Victim's White

A 'Sentinel' Study Finds State Attorney Norm Wolfinger Seeks The Death Penalty Less Often When Victims Are Minorities.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...y-sought-death

30. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to TonyGatto For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast