1326 users online (357 members and 969 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

IL - Three men shot to death in West Woodlawn apartment, 27 March 2012

Prosecutors say Michael Nowels was found dead in a Chicago apartment with 33 bullet wounds, while Terry Brown was fatally shot in the head. Julius Benford also suffered multiple gunshot wounds and later died at Stroger Hospital.

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/2012/04/02/212517...#storylink=cpy

Curtis Davis had been released from prison in 2008. He served 18 years on a murder conviction
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I hope they take a good look at what Davis has been up to since his release. Another that didn't deserve release. He should have received a life sentence the first time around. Now three more men have died allegedly at his hand.

What is sufficient provocation for the murder of three men, leaving one with 33 bullets in him?

Man accused of murdering three friends over a jacket
    http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/1...-a-jacket.html
    Later in the article one of the men's mothers claims money found in the home and denys knowing anything about drugs found in the home.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight