Tornadoes on the ground in Dallas - Fort Worth greater area

Tornado Emergency now for Arlington, TX ( home of TX Rangers, Dallas Cowboys, Six Flags, etc.

another one by Paul Quinn College/Hutchins area

both on the ground with debris fields

Oh great...I'm just down the road by a couple of hours. Anyone know which direction this system is moving? TIA

moving north texas storm chasers on facebook is reporting
Texas Storm Chasers
REPORTED LARGE TORNADO ON THE GROUND near I20 and 820 area in Tarrant County. SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY #txwx

Texas Storm Chasers
TORNADO WARNING - Dallas - LARGE AND DANGEROUS TORNADO near LANCASTER moving NORTH. SEEK SHELTER NOW #txwx

Shutting down Interstate 20 and warning downtown Dallas & Fort Worth to take cover

Hutchins/Lancaster hard hit, mutual aid activated. This is a very economically challenged area :( (This is the Dallas Co. storm/tornado)

directly headed for DFW Airport and Euless has golf ball-sized hail (this is the Tarrant Co. storms & tornado)

Code black at Parkland Hospital. Patients are being moved away from windows.

Big one moving toward Garland :( My MIL lives there.

I am watching and ready to take cover.
Two of the touch downs were within five miles of my house

I hope my nephew is still in China! He lives in Irving and works in Dallas/Forth Worth area.

texas storm chasers
dallas county damage - truck 54 "significant" damage in the 3900 blk of stagecoach, requesting medics.

crazy

wow....the weather channel is covering this system. I just saw semi twirling in the air....DFW area needs to be in their shelters...tornado near Mesquite

www.weatherchannel.com

texas storm chasers
mid-cities residents - hurst euless and bedford - tornadic storm moving into your cities. Seek shelter

be safe ya'll

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715
Back