1050 users online (210 members and 840 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

CO - Kayla Chadwick, 17, Fort Morgan, 26 March 2012

FORT MORGAN, Colo. (CBS4) – Fort Morgan police would like the public’s help locating a missing girl.

Police said Kayla Chadwick, 17, was reported missing from the Fort Morgan area. She has not been seen nor heard from.

Chadwick is described as being 5-foot-5, 135 pounds with red hair with black tips. She has brown eyes. She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a plaid shirt covering a black lace spaghetti strap shirt, and black shoes.

Police believe Chadwick may be a runaway but also may still be in danger.

Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact the Fort Morgan Police Department at (970) 867-5678.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/04/0...-missing-girl/
    "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."
    ~ Maya Angelou

FB Group for Missing Kayla Chadwick

https://www.facebook.com/groups/265986116825679/
    "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."
    ~ Maya Angelou

The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

I am amazed at how little publicity this is getting as well as the citizens in the town do not even seem to bat an eye. This is worrisome.

This is worrisome:

"My sister Kayla Chadwick has been missing since 3/27 (tuesday) she was last seen with her boyfriend around 11PM and was supposed to walk home. "
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    FORT MORGAN, Colo. (CBS4) – Fort Morgan police would like the public’s help locating a missing girl.

Police said Kayla Chadwick, 17, was reported missing from the Fort Morgan area. She has not been seen nor heard from.

Chadwick is described as being 5-foot-5, 135 pounds with red hair with black tips. She has brown eyes. She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a plaid shirt covering a black lace spaghetti strap shirt, and black shoes.

Police believe Chadwick may be a runaway but also may still be in danger.

Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact the Fort Morgan Police Department at (970) 867-5678.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/04/0...-missing-girl/

Very very interesting comments, one of them by her boyfriend.

The plot thickens...

So from what I gather after reading the FB to help find her, and the comments under a local article:

She was last seen at 11 pm on the street with her boyfriend, I____. And apparently she was supposed to walk home, but never made it. But her bf and his family say they were the ones who contacted authorities. So I am not sure how that worked.

I do wonder why a bf would let his gf walk home alone late at night though.

And in the comments some people accuse him, and he says in his defense, Hey, I have been questioned already, almost every day, by the PD and the sheriffs and then by the FBI, and my family was the one who reported her missing...

HMMMM>>>>>>

Now argument is mentioned....hmmmm
    http://www.fortmorgantimes.com/fort-...emains-missing

The argument with the boyfriend was recently added on. So they were together at 11 pm, argue out on the sidewalk, and she leaves to walk home alone. Why does that scenario sound so familiar?

My thoughts exactly, if you get a chance take a gander at her BF I____'s FB, kind of interesting sort.
    I have some insider rumor here too, but don't know if I can say it.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    The argument with the boyfriend was recently added on. So they were together at 11 pm, argue out on the sidewalk, and she leaves to walk home alone. Why does that scenario sound so familiar?
    It sounds like the girl out in Oregon, some ten years ago, whose BF was just convicted last year...cannot think of her name at the moment, but she had been seen with him, and then "walked home" alone...but this case may be different, at least he reported her missing...JMO
    Just my opinion, of course.

They are going to be out searching for her today, I hope they find her.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    It sounds like the girl out in Oregon, some ten years ago, whose BF was just convicted last year...cannot think of her name at the moment, but she had been seen with him, and then "walked home" alone...but this case may be different, at least he reported her missing...JMO
    Actually, his 'family' did. I am thinking it was more like he comes home and mom says 'where's Kayal?' Ummmm, she walked home, I think.

Anyway according to the bf himself, he has been questioned many times so far by the local PD, 'a handful of sheriffs' and this past Monday, the FBI came to visit him. So I think they are interested in him still. I know I am.

They're naturally going to look at the person known to have seen the victim last, so that is her boyfriend.
    But as far as he and his family knew, she was on her way home. Why were they the ones to report her missing? Why didn't they contact her family and let them make the decision to call police? It almost seems like they knew something had happened to her before anyone else did. Strange.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast