Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #16

I'm trying to understand exactly how GZ could shoot TM at 7:16 pm, yet arrive at the Sanford jail 36 minutes later at 7:52 pm, looking fresh as a daisy. I've put 3 thumbnails at the bottom.

The shot that killed Trayvon was fired at a little before 7:17 pm which is also close to the initial arrival times for the first responders for the SPD. Notice where Officer Smith tells us that he parked his squad car and realize it is 176 feet from the car to where the body was found.

On the narrative of 2 different police reports I have underlined in red what I see as the pertinent elements of time in 2 or 3 regards.

-The disarming and cuffing of GZ. Notice on Officer Ayala's report, he notes that Officer Smith is holding GZ at gunpoint. How long do you think was involved in Officer Smith's walking from his car and the disarming, cuffing, and containment of GZ?

-The CPR efforts on TM's body involved the efforts of THREE SPD Officers prior to the arrival of the SFD who attempted to revive him as well and pronounced TM dead at 7:30 pm. If you will notice on Officer Smith's report, he notes his standing there observing all of this activity, and only then took GZ to the rear of his squad car. Sounds like to me that George Zimmerman wasn't placed in the back of that car until AFTER 7:30 pm after being walked approximately 1 minute to where Office Smith has clearly told us his car was parked.

-At this point GZ has had NO noted medical or cleanup attention. According to these reports he couldn't have been placed in that car before 7:31 pm at best.

How did a man who had supposedly been chasing a kid around that development in the rain.....getting his nose broken by the attack of TM.....rolling around on the muddy ground and grass.....bleeding from his head being bashed against the sidewalk.....and pulling a gun and shooting the attacker on top of him in the heart....get medical attention to the point of no visible blood or injury AND get cleaned up to walk into the Sanford Jail clean as a whistle 21 minutes later including a SIXTEEN MINUTE DRIVE?

Attached Images Attached Images

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    some of the statues would be great, of course with some explanations if they are hard to understand.
    i saw one somewhere that talked about interference with NWP, but I didn't understand if it had any bearing here.

One more question does this community have a pool?
    Here we go:

782.11 Unnecessary killing to prevent unlawful act.—Whoever shall unnecessarily kill another, either while resisting an attempt by such other person to commit any felony, or to do any other unlawful act, or after such attempt shall have failed, shall be deemed guilty of manslaughter, a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/782.11

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Etilema View Post
    Does Tracy Martin not live with his girlfriend? Does he have a separate residence?
    Yes, he says that, however he said he went to sleep the night of his sons death and his girlfriend woke up saying Trayvon hadn't gotten home yet.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to legalmania For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    some of the statues would be great, of course with some explanations if they are hard to understand.
    i saw one somewhere that talked about interference with NWP, but I didn't understand if it had any bearing here.

One more question does this community have a pool?
    RBBM

It does, BB. If you go to this Google map, you can zoom in on the area where the "A" pushpin is and see the clubhouse, with pool behind, and a small pond behind that.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    I'm trying to understand exactly how GZ could shoot TM at 7:16 pm, yet arrive at the Sanford jail 36 minutes later at 7:52 pm, looking fresh as a daisy. I've put 3 thumbnails at the bottom.

The shot that killed Trayvon was fired at a little before 7:17 pm which is also close to the initial arrival times for the first responders for the SPD. Notice where Officer Smith tells us that he parked his squad car and realize it is 176 feet from the car to where the body was found.

On the narrative of 2 different police reports I have underlined in red what I see as the pertinent elements of time in 2 or 3 regards.

-The disarming and cuffing of GZ. Notice on Officer Ayala's report, he notes that Officer Smith is holding GZ at gunpoint. How long do you think was involved in Officer Smith's walking from his car and the disarming, cuffing, and containment of GZ?

-The CPR efforts on TM's body involved the efforts of THREE SPD Officers prior to the arrival of the SFD who attempted to revive him as well and pronounced TM dead at 7:30 pm. If you will notice on Officer Smith's report, he notes his standing there observing all of this activity, and only then took GZ to the rear of his squad car. Sounds like to me that George Zimmerman wasn't placed in the back of that car until AFTER 7:30 pm after being walked approximately 1 minute to where Office Smith has clearly told us his car was parked.

-At this point GZ has had NO noted medical or cleanup attention. According to these reports he couldn't have been placed in that car before 7:31 pm at best.

How did a man who had supposedly been chasing a kid around that development in the rain.....getting his nose broken by the attack of TM.....rolling around on the muddy ground and grass.....bleeding from his head being bashed against the sidewalk.....and pulling a gun and shooting the attacker on top of him in the heart....get medical attention to the point of no visible blood or injury AND get cleaned up to walk into the Sanford Jail clean as a whistle 21 minutes later including a SIXTEEN MINUTE DRIVE?

The only way it could happen is if the injuries that Zimmerman says he got were really nothing at all.
    Last edited by Adrienne37; 04-03-2012 at 08:47 PM.

9. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:

I *really* do not think that the unlawful act (felony) that is being referenced in that offense (per statute posted above) was supposed to be the alleged beating/attempted killing of GZ. I really think that would be a matter of self-defense, not a matter of killing someone to prevent a felony. Where are our lawyers??

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:

http://www.self-defender.net/law2.htm

1998 FLORIDA STATUTES
    CHAPTER 776
    JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE

I didn't know if these had all changed or not.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:

That question is a brilliant synopsis of why his story seems so implausible.

< mod snip >
    Last edited by fran; 04-04-2012 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee Happy View Post
    Also, I don't understand why either side wouldn't want an investigation. Wouldn't it clear GZ's name or bring clarity?
    At this point, I don't think so. GZ should have been charged, initially, with manslaughter. The self-defense or SYG claim could then have been presented at trial. At this point this case is so muddied, he's been judged and found guilty via national tv and internet. IMO a fair trial and clarity are out of the question. Conversely, jurors may over reach on the reasonable doubt in an effort to not appear "tainted" by the negative publicity GZ has received (which is something IMO that happens with these intensely covered cases where jurors go out of their way to be "fair" and "impartial" and end up with a CA verdict).

JMO, OMO, and
    all my comments are just my opinion. jmho. moo. etc. etc.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gxm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
    Yes, he says that, however he said he went to sleep the night of his sons death and his girlfriend woke up saying Trayvon hadn't gotten home yet.
    Do you have a link for that? I don't think I ever saw it, or are you saying she woke up in the morning and told him Trayvon had not come home.
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Don't forget a police car will be able to travel faster than a regular car, can pass lights et cetera...so I would cut the 16 minutes considerably. However your point still stands. Things happened real fast. EMS could not have done more than a cursory check on GZ.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TonyGatto For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Etilema View Post
    Here we go:

782.11 Unnecessary killing to prevent unlawful act.—Whoever shall unnecessarily kill another, either while resisting an attempt by such other person to commit any felony, or to do any other unlawful act, or after such attempt shall have failed, shall be deemed guilty of manslaughter, a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/782.11
    This is the problem, there is such a gray area with the Stand Your Ground Law. This is under Justifiable Homicide.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/776.012
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to legalmania For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Do you have a link for that? I don't think I ever saw it, or are you saying she woke up in the morning and told him Trayvon had not come home.
    Lamb Chop I think it's on page 5 it's a fox interview with the dad. You might want to listen and see what you think. Post 120.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to legalmania For This Useful Post:

CONCERNED PAPA

ONCE AGAIN, YOU DAZZLE WITH LOGIC

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to SondraK For This Useful Post:

It says "cleared by SFD". Wouldn't it say treated and released by SFD if he had injuries??? Cleared sounds as if the EMT looked him over and didn't find anything significant. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by TonyGatto View Post
    No. Just the prosecutor questions witnesses.
    I believe the grand jurors can also ask questions.

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:

http://selfdefenseflorida.com/

This series starts off with this in regards to Florida courts and self defense.

It is impossible for any defendant., black or white, man or woman, to get a fair trial in a self-defense case in Florida.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:

And the grand jurors themselves may

ask questions, although generally they want jurors to submit questions to the prosecutor and have them ensure they are appropriate and then the prosecutor will ask the witness. The GJ can also ask to have witnesses called.

No. Just the prosecutor questions witnesses.

BOYTWNMOM
    Three things cannot long be hidden the sun, the moon, and the truth. -Confucious

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Boytwnmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reader View Post
    I think they can even take over the Grand Jury if they don't like what the SA is doing.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Maybe the blood on GZ was actually TM's and was spatter?

Just thinkin' out loud here.

JMHO

37. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercuriod View Post
    So the term "homie" is used among the hispanic culture, hmmmmmm interesting isn't it that Zimmerman Sr. is the FIRST to bring this word up.
    Homie has been used by AAs for years.

Anybody remember the show In Living Color?
    The character of the clown was named Homie The Clown.

That was back when I was in high school. Been quite a while.

I still hear it today from a vast variety of people.

JMO
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reader View Post
    Right. My point is there is no "other side" -- hence the term being able to indict a "ham sandwich".

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TonyGatto For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    It says "cleared by SFD". Wouldn't it say treated and released by SFD if he had injuries??? Cleared sounds as if the EMT looked him over and didn't find anything significant. jmo
    LOL, wondered who would be the one to catch that....that's why I didn't mention it. I think you're EXACTLY right.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

43. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

Don't forget a police car will be able to travel faster than a regular car, can pass lights et cetera...so I would cut the 16 minutes considerably. However your point still stands. Things happened real fast. EMS could not have done more than a cursory check on GZ.
    They don't usually go full throttle with sirens blaring while transporting suspects, do they?

45. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    Maybe the blood on GZ was actually TM's and was spatter?

Just thinkin' out loud here.

JMHO
    Here's a question. What does GZ say were his and Trayvon's relative positions at the time the shot was fired? Were they struggling on the ground? Who was on top? If TM was above GZ when he was shot, I would expect blood to have gotten on GZ from that position, though I'm no expert. On the other hand, in at least one version Trayvon is said to have fallen backwards, which would imply to me that he was standing when he was shot.

Why was TM face down on the ground when police arrived? That position doesn't make sense if he "fell backward". However, if they were struggling on the ground when GZ got his gun out, it might make sense. But then I would also expect to see blood on GZ if they were in that close contact when TM was shot.

So many questions. . .

47. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast