722 users online (85 members and 637 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 107
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    683

    Dina Shacknai Sueing County for MS Autopsy Photos

    Here is the news article.

    http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ksw...,5372696.story

    I can see why she would want a copy of the file. Who knows what will come of it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Holmes View Post
    Here is the news article.

    http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ksw...,5372696.story

    I can see why she would want a copy of the file. Who knows what will come of it.
    Does she believe her sons death wasn't an accident?
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    683

    Why now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Does she believe her sons death wasn't an accident?
    I wonder if she will sue JS as the homeowner/father because MS died in his house, under his care? Or is this a veiled threat to the Zahau family to back off? Why now? I wonder if DS has been questioned again by the States Attorney's Office? This seems like things are bubbling up behind the scenes.

    I still think about the harm that DS and the previous wife came to at the hands of JS, when he was upset about less important issues. What do you think he would do to someone who he believed actually killed his son? DS certainly would know first hand about JS's temper, maybe she believes JS did harm MS and possibly RZ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Holmes View Post
    Here is the news article.

    http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ksw...,5372696.story

    I can see why she would want a copy of the file. Who knows what will come of it.
    I think family members should be entitled to see anything related to an autopsy or an investigation of a death immediately in a death termed suicide or accidental. There is no reason to keep those secret and it stinks to make them jump through hoops to try and get access. If foul play is expected, I can see holding off on some evidence only the killer would know. If a family member is indicted there would still be access to all discovery by the defense team.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Holmes View Post
    I wonder if she will sue JS as the homeowner/father because MS died in his house, under his care? Or is this a veiled threat to the Zahau family to back off? Why now? I wonder if DS has been questioned again by the States Attorney's Office? This seems like things are bubbling up behind the scenes.
    Lots of questions !

    Yeah, she may try to sue Jonah - wonder what has been going on there in terms of financial support, her house in Coronado, etc.?

    Seems like Nina tried to imply from the beginning that RZ did something, even before she turns up dead. The two of them - late night call, witnesses seeing one or both of them at the house, and so on. The doctor misdiagnosing the problem on top of already having great disdain for RZ. All of that could go to motive. However, Dina appears to have some alibi? Nina, Jonah, and Adam - uhm, no?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Holmes View Post
    I still think about the harm that DS and the previous wife came to at the hands of JS, when he was upset about less important issues. What do you think he would do to someone who he believed actually killed his son? DS certainly would know first hand about JS's temper, maybe she believes JS did harm MS and possibly RZ?
    Jonah's behavior was bad, but I think the story with the first wife and second is quite different? It appears that he and Dina both contributed to the storm as far as I have seen. I've said this before, but how could they have been operating in the best interest of a child to let it get that bad and keep it going on. Their physical and psychological abuse storm went on for years. If Jonah did anything to RZ, I have to think he had a lot of influence between Monday and Tuesday late night.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,807
    http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...n-boy-04042012

    This is also making news in Arizona...

  7. #7
    Wrongful death suit in the future?

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/04...est=latestnews

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    683
    I wonder what Gore will make of this? Seems all the Shacknai's are not happy campers as he would like to think.

    a thought...
    ...... "she saved him, can you save her" ....... this could be a direct response from DS... if at the hospital at any time JS said....with regards to RZ... "she tried to save him".... JS defending RZ and DS response is..... sarcastic... and cruel..... could DS have murdered RZ on her own? I can't see AS helping and the twin sister... maybe..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    remotely
    Posts
    42,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Does she believe her sons death wasn't an accident?
    The suit is news, however, how DS has felt is not news to people who have followed this case from the start. There are a few posters here whom "know DS" that have posted on this forum and have previously stated that DS did not feel that Max's fall was an "accident".

    You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.


    My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.



    Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.




    http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    remotely
    Posts
    42,943
    My opinion...the fact remains - evidence that RZ was murdered.

    You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.


    My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.



    Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.




    http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    736
    I could turn out to be very wrong, but it seems to me the only wrongful death suit possible would be against the surviving Zahau sister. Or would it be possible to sue Rebecca Zahau's estate? But surely she didn't HAVE an estate or any money to recover.

    We need an attorney to weigh in.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,807
    It appears that Dina has given an interview...

    “My first wish is to have him back,” Dina Shacknai told the magazine. “My second wish is to have [Rebecca Zahau] back… to ask her what happened.

    Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...#ixzz20Vi3B1Eu

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Paradise AKA San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,816
    Wasn't sure where to post this...no media only thread?

    Anyway. Interesting. More at link.



    In an interview with Phoenix Magazine, the boy's mother, Dina Shacknai, talked for the first time about her suspicion of Rebecca Zahau and the story Zahau told police about how Max fell.

    Dina Shacknai wants Max's case reopened as well.

    "It's been really hard to be quiet and say nothing," Shacknai told the magazine. "It's still my job to find out what really happened to him."


    http://www.cbs8.com/story/19024331/coronado
    Be kind, for everyone is fighting a great battle.

    My favorite song ever -->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihUIPlLw2ZE

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,807
    Dina Shacknai held a press conference today to announce the formation of Maxie's H.O.U.S.E. a foundation to support blended families. http://maxieshouse.org/

    It was also announced that she conducted a privately funded investigation and that she and her team were not satisfied with the scenario surrounding Max's accident and that they had been in contact with Coronado Police to request a meeting to discuss the findings.

    http://www.kpho.com/story/19033070/m...h-1-year-later

    http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/M...162601416.html

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,807
    The following link shows the press conference video.

    http://www.kpho.com/story/19033070/m...h-1-year-later

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Dina Shacknai: "Parental Disclosure Act" Proposal
    By K_Z in forum Rebecca Zahau Nalepa
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 11-03-2013, 08:56 AM
  2. Replies: 1111
    Last Post: 07-29-2013, 11:07 AM

Tags for this Thread