1277 users online (220 members and 1057 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63
    Big sigh.........................
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    Chad Reynolds.. That's who I'm thinking of..the missing RSO..

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**
    That's the one, Smooth. Post #78 even mentions something about Hoot Owl Ridge, but not specfically in regard to CR.

Reynolds, Chad Eugene *RSO* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ETA: Looks like Hoot Owl Ridge was the site of one of the searches for Haleigh. That was in February 2009, so the remains found now were probably placed there later. Narrows down the possibilities. I posted it over in the UID thread.

The second search area was northeast of the Cummings home in a rugged area known as Hoot Owl Ridge, not far from Dunns Creek, a tributary to the St. Johns River. This effort, apparently in response to a tip, also involved deputies in a Volusia County helicopter.

But at the end of the day, Haleigh was still missing.
    http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news02.prt
    Last edited by KateB; 04-09-2015 at 05:10 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Even though this UID found in Satsuma isn't Haleigh, it wouldn't surprise me if the UID (or the person responsible for the UID's death) is somehow tangentially connected to the Cummings-Neves-Sykes-Croslin clan, given what we know about their lifestyles.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

Either way, it's just devastating. If it had been Haleigh we would have known she was no longer with us, knowing it's not Haleigh... we could have had answers and have hope there could be true justice and known this little angel could be laid to rest like she deserves.

Rest in peace whoever you are... Please let your name be known. <3

ETA: went to the thread, RIP Dwight Martin. 3 arrests already made.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalyn View Post
    Just dawned on me. What if Misty had never been asked to be there or had said no and told Ron's mum she had to be there as she was going out, and Ron left those kids alone? She then does return from wherever she was as she is staying there. Her love for Ron means she covers for him that he left the children to go to work. Maybe they all kind of decided each other was responsible and thought the other would not leave the kids.

Then the first call screaming and crying makes sense. The first call to LE also makes sense as it is Misty trying to tell someone Haleigh is gone. Haleigh is taken by someone who knows Ron OR Ron knows Haleigh is dead (he killed her?) and has set Misty up. Or Haleigh somehow got out of the door because they did leave that door propped open and that part is just a lie.

That way the "Misty is the key" thing makes sense. She does know something happened but not who or what. She knows the kids were alone. Tommy thinks Misty has done it and confesses to cover for her and so on. They all get in too deep and keep inventing stories. Once one story is told then each of them tries to invent things to get the other out of a hole and it all gets out of hand. Misty cannot remember all of the invented stories and keep them straight.

Meanwhile Ron has the hold that Misty loves him and cannot believe he did anything at all.Maybe he has told Misty she wll swing and he will make it so she does?Misty looks in all those drug videos like she is running the show but I suspect Ron is running Misty and he does so by letting her run so she takes the rap on every count.
    Red flag: Maybe Ron has promised he will "marry" Misty if she goes along with this story. Who gets married when you're child is missing? Then soon to follow an "amicable" divorce? I don't buy any of that as reality. That was a negotiated deal and Misty had the blinders on only even now she won't accept that it wasn't real.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

Misty celebrated her 22nd Birthday on 9-DEC.
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

I am so glad there is still a discussion on here regarding Haleigh. I am from the area and remember when it happened like it was yesterday. I was so hopeful when they said that human remains were found in Satsuma last week that it might be Haleigh, but it wasn't. Sadly, its looking less and less like she will ever be found. I firmly believe the entire Cummings family knows exactly what happened to her and allowed her to be dumped somewhere like trash to save themselves. I really believe Haleigh died of a drug overdose--whether she took it herself or it was given to her to make her sleep. Hopefully someone in that family will develop a conscience someday.

Quote Originally Posted by FLsunlover View Post
    I am so glad there is still a discussion on here regarding Haleigh. I am from the area and remember when it happened like it was yesterday. I was so hopeful when they said that human remains were found in Satsuma last week that it might be Haleigh, but it wasn't. Sadly, its looking less and less like she will ever be found. I firmly believe the entire Cummings family knows exactly what happened to her and allowed her to be dumped somewhere like trash to save themselves. I really believe Haleigh died of a drug overdose--whether she took it herself or it was given to her to make her sleep. Hopefully someone in that family will develop a conscience someday.
    Welcome to Haleigh's forum FLsunlover!

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Me either. I've got to refresh my memory here.
    I think his name was Chad Renyolds IIRC
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

This has gone on way too long. It's time for someone to bring Haleigh home. I will be surprised if family is not involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Skully View Post
    I think his name was Chad Renyolds IIRC
    Yes that is his name.......I need to go back and read up on this thread.
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I periodically check Chad's RSO status; it is unchanged, he is still missing too. At one point, I wondered if he was responsible for HC's disappearance and RC's family took care of him. Not saying this is what happened, just a thought I had.

I do believe RCs family would take matters into their own hands, and that is JMO. I just found it odd that they were not demanding more action from LE.

We are nearing the five year mark and nothing ... very strange.

I believe RC loved his daughter more than words could explain. Again, JMO
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

Personally I'm a little leery of the kind of love that lets you land in jail for drug trafficking instead of searching for your missing daughter and taking care of her little brother.

Chad Reynolds's previous crime would certainly fit the bill but didn't he disappear a week before Haleigh was last seen? He'd have had to be missing voluntarily for a week before taking Haleigh and being killed for revenge. Not impossible, but if it was CR and Haleigh's family knew it, I don't see why they pointed fingers at Joe and Tommy and told all those stories instead of saying, we think it was this missing RSO, because [insert reason], why don't you try to find him.

I took a break from WS's to get my life back, but I'm here now and very disheartened to find out no news about Haleigh. I doubt we will ever know what happened. Sad!

Last edited by KateB; 04-09-2015 at 05:10 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63