541 users online (64 members and 477 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 945
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    high desert
    Posts
    1,796
    Ugh....poor baby.


    RIP McStays

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    385
    ewk then, this is whe

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    385
    and he informed me that his aunt, and I have no idaea which, that follows this case. And that she calls once a month to follow up.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    385
    and by God, before I let this case go cold, I will do my best to not let that happen, I am looking forward to meetin with the family

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    385
    My friend told me that her husband gets a phone call each month, from a relative that wants to keep the case going. I will be extra glad to inform you what I can get from that.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    385
    Sorry that was confusing. I tried to delete my discombobulated postings.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,209
    I don't know what is going on with the above threads, but I feel like we really buried Little Haleigh. God rest her sweet soul.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    385
    I feel Haliegh is gone. But I was just trying to bring her case back to life by letting you all know that I am corresponding with a family member, and that it may just lead to bringing things back to life or not.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    I don't know what is going on with the above threads, but I feel like we really buried Little Haleigh. God rest her sweet soul.
    4Jacy, I just have a few things to add. Not much, but in hope to keep this thread alive

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    385
    I was very dismayed that my friend, whom I haven't seen since high school, knew of the Haleigh Cummings case, and equally dismayed that her husband was a relative of Crystal Sheffield. My friend has a place on the St. Johns River, and she wants to invite me there. She informed me that her aunt loves to discuss this case and would love to meet with me, since I have been followihng it snce day one.
    t


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    385
    I will be glad to let you all know any information I receive.

  12. #27
    Zoe Bogart's Avatar
    Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fema Region VI
    Posts
    4,840
    Poor little HaLeigh. Moving her case to another section is just sad. I'm sorry to hear Kyron and Lindsey have been moved, too. It makes the reality of their cases seem ... so bleak. I can't believe the criminals are getting away with what they've done to these children. It's all too horrible.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.


    Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,853
    I've backed off Haleigh's case as far as posting. Yes, it's sad her case was moved here. I had a fit over Susan Powell too, does you no good... Maybe too much old thought, maybe too much drama, family bashing, but not finding out what happened to her & where she is will keep me always checking anything I find. I think that's the least Haleigh's family needs to know, finding out what happened to Haleigh, with honesty & so many others too deserve that who are filed in this catagory. Much hope to all. But you need a plan for hope to happen. jmo

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,077
    I kept hoping LE was working behind the scenes, and just wasn't letting the public in on anything, but, it looks like this case has truly gone cold. What a bummer. At one time, LE said they were what? about 90% sure of what happened? I wonder if they still think the same thing, and if they do, what has kept them from getting the other 10%. IDK why, but I've always had a niggling feeling, that maybe a REAL intruder, someone not amongst this bunch, went in and took Haleigh. I know Misty failed her LDTs, but maybe it was because she was lying about something that would cause trouble, and that lie led to another lie, and so forth, until she couldn't pass a test. Because face it, all of these people had plenty of things to lie about. That makeshift chair in the woods really bothered me. It was just weird and never explained. If a kid built it, why didn't we hear? Maybe some predator lay in wait, until he saw an opportunity he could sieze? This probably isn't likely, but if LE can't solve this case, maybe it's time to consider other possibilities. The idea of some predator sitting at home, (still in the neighborhood), laughing at getting away with murder, makes me sick. It would help if we knew what, (if anything), LE got from Misty's LDTs. And also what Tommy was asked in his. I never did believe he was asked just one question. MOO

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,843
    Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    I kept hoping LE was working behind the scenes, and just wasn't letting the public in on anything, but, it looks like this case has truly gone cold. What a bummer. At one time, LE said they were what? about 90% sure of what happened? I wonder if they still think the same thing, and if they do, what has kept them from getting the other 10%. IDK why, but I've always had a niggling feeling, that maybe a REAL intruder, someone not amongst this bunch, went in and took Haleigh. I know Misty failed her LDTs, but maybe it was because she was lying about something that would cause trouble, and that lie led to another lie, and so forth, until she couldn't pass a test. Because face it, all of these people had plenty of things to lie about. That makeshift chair in the woods really bothered me. It was just weird and never explained. If a kid built it, why didn't we hear? Maybe some predator lay in wait, until he saw an opportunity he could sieze? This probably isn't likely, but if LE can't solve this case, maybe it's time to consider other possibilities. The idea of some predator sitting at home, (still in the neighborhood), laughing at getting away with murder, makes me sick. It would help if we knew what, (if anything), LE got from Misty's LDTs. And also what Tommy was asked in his. I never did believe he was asked just one question. MOO
    BBM

    I would love to consider other possibilities. <modsnip>

    Do you really want to do this? If so, let's try a different tactic than what has been going on in here. Let's start at the beginning, throw away the biases, emotions, etc, and start from scratch.

    Misty called 911 and said her daughter was missing. She said she was put to bed at 8, and Misty went to bed at 10, in the same bed, or next to the same bed, and around 3am she was gone.

    This is either true or false. What do we know to prove it either way? We know Haleigh was NOT Misty's daughter, so why would she say that? Does it even matter? What do we know that supports what Misty said, and what do we know that puts the lie to it?
    Last edited by grandmaj; 04-12-2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: alert if you have a problem.

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Haleigh Cummings general discussion 2014-17
    By B4igo2it in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 500
    Last Post: 11-23-2017, 09:34 AM
  2. Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13
    By RoseTree in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 1416
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 11:14 PM
  3. court in recess until 3/13/2012 general discussion thread
    By nursebeeme in forum Victoria Stafford
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 07:43 AM

Tags for this Thread