1198 users online (211 members and 987 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 945
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    LVA Misty took revealed her story about that night was FALSE. IMHO Haleigh was deceased before Misty claims she put her to bed at 8:00 pm..
    Ronald Cummings knows where Haleigh's remains are, as does his mother and GGMS....Misty does not know and neither do any of the other Croslins where haleigh's remains are located......JMHO.

    Ron even went to talk to HaLeigh.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan62702 View Post
    Ron even went to talk to HaLeigh.
    LOL, thanks Titan, I had forgotten about that. How stupid was that, unless he just went and watched the sky and tried to communicate with her!

    I wonder if he prays, I wonder if he attends any religious services the prison offers. I remember when they first went to jail he, and I think Misty, asked for Bibles. I think that's on the "to do" list when you go to jail. What a joke!!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,077
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    LOL, thanks Titan, I had forgotten about that. How stupid was that, unless he just went and watched the sky and tried to communicate with her!

    I wonder if he prays, I wonder if he attends any religious services the prison offers. I remember when they first went to jail he, and I think Misty, asked for Bibles. I think that's on the "to do" list when you go to jail. What a joke!!
    A lot of people who go to prison aren't bad people. Sometimes it's about upbringing, addictions, life circumstances... Anyway, for some, jail is their first exposure to the bible or church and they take it to heart. My brother in law is in charge of a Texas prison ministry, and some of the letters he gets, are gut wrenching. Men asking him to send their children coloring books or pamphlets, so they can receive gifts, or asking for guidance when they get out of jail. My daughter dated a guy who spent a year in the pen, and until he got with her, at age 21, he had never, not one time, stepped into a church. That may not sound like a very big deal, but here in Texas, (the bible belt), it's shocking. Anyway, if it helps make them better, more honest people, I hope this whole bunch finds religion. MOO

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    A lot of people who go to prison aren't bad people. Sometimes it's about upbringing, addictions, life circumstances... Anyway, for some, jail is their first exposure to the bible or church and they take it to heart. My brother in law is in charge of a Texas prison ministry, and some of the letters he gets, are gut wrenching. Men asking him to send their children coloring books or pamphlets, so they can receive gifts, or asking for guidance when they get out of jail. My daughter dated a guy who spent a year in the pen, and until he got with her, at age 21, he had never, not one time, stepped into a church. That may not sound like a very big deal, but here in Texas, (the bible belt), it's shocking. Anyway, if it helps make them better, more honest people, I hope this whole bunch finds religion. MOO
    BBM

    I realize the above bolded. However, the way RC/MC acted AFTER Haleigh went missing; the fairs, NY, road rage, rat's head in mailbox, dealing/taking drugs, I don't know, for them to ask for Bibles practically the next day, does not faze me at all. Sorry, not buying it.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    BBM

    I realize the above bolded. However, the way RC/MC acted AFTER Haleigh went missing; the fairs, NY, road rage, rat's head in mailbox, dealing/taking drugs, I don't know, for them to ask for Bibles practically the next day, does not faze me at all. Sorry, not buying it.


    I don't buy it when anyone claims to get religion. That could mean anything.

    It also sounds as if there is a "prisoner's manual" of how to get time removed.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,077
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    BBM

    I realize the above bolded. However, the way RC/MC acted AFTER Haleigh went missing; the fairs, NY, road rage, rat's head in mailbox, dealing/taking drugs, I don't know, for them to ask for Bibles practically the next day, does not faze me at all. Sorry, not buying it.
    I wasn't really talking about anybody, except for maybe Tommy. He's the one who kept in touch with a religious group, and made comments about turning things over to God, etc... Also, when in court, he made a comment about God being with him. So, it looks like maybe his new found religion wasn't short lived. But, the cynic in me thinks this may be because he's the one who had the biggest need for religion...just another one of those things that made me wonder about him.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan62702 View Post
    I don't buy it when anyone claims to get religion. That could mean anything.

    It also sounds as if there is a "prisoner's manual" of how to get time removed.
    Thank you Titan. Of course it is a prisoner's manual. This really disgusts me!! I don't mean to be horrid, but I cannot believe, after the way these two acted, that they REALLY, REALLY, WANTED A BIBLE. What they wanted was to protray themselves as born again....NOT!!

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Thank you Titan. Of course it is a prisoner's manual. This really disgusts me!! I don't mean to be horrid, but I cannot believe, after the way these two acted, that they REALLY, REALLY, WANTED A BIBLE. What they wanted was to protray themselves as born again....NOT!!

    It's not only "religion". Former IL Gov Blago asked for some drug program for the same reason.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Margaritaville
    Posts
    797
    Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    I wasn't really talking about anybody, except for maybe Tommy. He's the one who kept in touch with a religious group, and made comments about turning things over to God, etc... Also, when in court, he made a comment about God being with him. So, it looks like maybe his new found religion wasn't short lived. But, the cynic in me thinks this may be because he's the one who had the biggest need for religion...just another one of those things that made me wonder about him.
    I agree.
    Since he is the suspect in HaLeigh's abduction I would imagine he might have a lot to live with and many haunting thoughts/images running through his mind in the night..
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

    "Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,832
    The burgundy car parked at 202 Green - running or not?
    just trying to make sense out of all of this


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,832
    Snipped From AMW website:

    Schauland said Misty was re-questioned on Feb. 25 and a child protection team interviewed Haleigh's brother, Ronald Jr.
    Cops have not said what the interviews revealed and have not addressed the possibility that a man dressed in black took Haleigh.
    But they have said they are looking into the information they obtained.

    http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252

    This was in 2009 shortly after HaLeigh went missing
    Last edited by B4igo2it; 04-26-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: add date for clarification
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,832
    Also snipped from the same AMW link:

    "Cops say Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, 25, works for a bridge company, usually 4 p.m. to 3 a.m., and came home sometime after 3 a.m."

    http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan62702 View Post
    It's not only "religion". Former IL Gov Blago asked for some drug program for the same reason.
    Why? So he could have vitiams so his hair doesn't fall out?

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Why? So he could have vitiams so his hair doesn't fall out?

    As I understand it, going through certain programs can be applied to reducing a sentence. Wonder if the same thing applies in Florida.


    OT Don't think someone is worried about his hair falling out but turning grey.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan62702 View Post
    As I understand it, going through certain programs can be applied to reducing a sentence. Wonder if the same thing applies in Florida.

    OT Don't think someone is worried about his hair falling out but turning grey.

    IIRC RC went through a program also, I can't remember if he finished it or not.

Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Haleigh Cummings general discussion 2014-17
    By B4igo2it in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 500
    Last Post: 11-23-2017, 09:34 AM
  2. Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13
    By RoseTree in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 1416
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 11:14 PM
  3. court in recess until 3/13/2012 general discussion thread
    By nursebeeme in forum Victoria Stafford
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 07:43 AM

Tags for this Thread