Identified! TX - Pearland, Human skull found, Mar'12 - Ramona Dumas

mysticrose

The key to change... is to let go of fear
Reaction score
Boys find human skull;two bodies later discovered
Monday, April 2, 2012 5:26 PM EDT

On Sunday afternoon, March 18, while exploring the countryside surrounding their home, three young boys located a human skull.

The skull was found in the Hastings Oil Field off Hwy. 35. It is unsure if it is that of a male or a female, yet associated clothing might have belonged to a cross dresser, law enforcement officers believe.

“At this point, the Medical Examiner believes it is the skull of a 30 to 40 year old male. Originally, I felt it was the skull of a female, perhaps even a child,” said Brazoria County Sheriff’s Lieutenant Russ Baker.

While investigating the case the next day, two bodies were located in a woody area ....

http://www.alvinsun.net/articles/2012/04/02/news/doc4f7a166f469b8115121863.txt

Bodies? Or skeletal remains? And did these bodies include heads? Confusing.

Wow! I hate it when children find remains. I wonder if it haunts them for a long time?

Bodies? Or skeletal remains? And did these bodies include heads? Confusing.

Later in the article they talk about finding two jawbones. So I am going to conjecture that it is skeletal remains they found.

They are saying the clothing appears to be vintage 1980's, but could have come from a thrift shop. They found stirrup pants.

What I don't understand is that the sheriff claims that he couldn't tell if it was a man woman or child. But he believes it is cross dresser? What would lead him to that? And wouldn't you be able to tell if a skull belonged to a child or an adult? Methinks they know more about this than they are letting on.

Maybe a heavily padded bra or falsies? :confused:

Or just the fact that it is a skeleton with clearly male characteristics dressed in flashy women's clothing.

I feel bad for those poor kids finding that. Hope they will be able to identify the remains soon.

We have so many girls missing from this area. I hope these remains can be identified quickly so these families can have some closure. One girl I always think about is Jessica Cain.

Naum Mendez is/was a cross dresser missing from Florida. LKA 2008.

He doesn't strike me as the type to wear stirrups though.

Honestly, if the police say that the skeleton was initially thought to be a female child and is now thought to be an adult male, they either have this all but wrapped up - or they're making it up as they go along with little basis to do so.

I'm leaning towards the latter, unfortunately.

Wow .. they couldn't make up their mind for nothing. It's a male .. no, it's a female. No DNA match .. yes, a DNA match. Sheesh.

And what about the second set of remains?

JMO

this was so confusing.. the remains I thought has stirrup pants vintage from the 1980s... but then I read Flare pants from Old Navy?

Vital Stats:
Black Female
4'10" (58 inches) to 5'4" (64 inches)
Probably died between 1 and 3 years ago.

Clothing:
a blue shirt, Old Navy flare jeans and white Reebok tennis shoes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back