GUILTY TX - Isabel Alvarado, 39, Houston, 30 Mar 2012

TexasLil

Reaction score
Isabel Alvarado. Isabel Alvarado, age 39, was last seen on March 30, 2012 at around 3:15 a.m. on Highway 6 in Houston, TX. Isabel was last seen wearing her Taco Bell uniform. If you have any information, please call the Harris County Sheriff’s Department at (713) 967-5810 or Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.

I can't find any MSM articles yet but still searching. I just received the call from TES about the search and found this on their website...

http://texasequusearch.org/2012/04/missing-isabel-alvarado-39-yrs-houston-tx-0330122/

Women are still going missing in Houston and LE still refuses to admit it is anything more than coincidence.

Here is a picture of Isabel.

Attachments

• thumb.png
    thumb.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 31
i messaged her daughter and told her about this board just in case she wants to come here. i really hope this all turns out well!

Looks like TES set up the command post close to the Taco Bell. Sounds like they are fanning out from the area she was last seen. I wonder if she had a cell phone.

http://g.co/maps/4qtuu

TES just called and will begin the search again at 8 am tomorrow. I'm so surprised there isn't more media coverage.

There is a Taco Bell just south of Kieth Harrow on the east side. See Google Earth street view. I believe that is the one.

There have been a few bodies found near Hwy. 6 since the 70s (Colette Wilson comes to mind). There have also been complete disappearances where the woman's vehicle was never located either.

I wish there would be more coverage or some details given out, but this is typical for LE in the area. IF they do have any information, it won't be given out for 30+ years.

Thanks for the update Texas. There is nothing at all on the news.

That is just mind boggling! I sent information out to 4 news stations yesterday as well as the Chronicle. KHOU is the only one who even mentioned it.

I received an email response from one asking if I had more information or if foul play was suspected. I told them they should contact HPD and ask questions and pleaded with them to get some coverage for this poor lady and her family.

I wish they would say where her vehicle was found and the state that it was in. Were her belongings left in it? Did it have a flat tire or mechanical problem? Or was it abandoned in working order on the side of the road somewhere?

HPD is so frustrating!

Snipped by me:

Missing Woman's Kids Wonder: Where's Dad?

"We found her truck right around the corner of where we live," Alvarado said. "It's perfectly fine, nothing wrong with it, nothing dirty on the inside."

That makes the young woman suspect someone her mother knew is behind her disappearance. That someone she suspects is her own father who also seems to be missing in action.

Read more: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/new...g-womans-kids-wonder-wheres-dad#ixzz1rEckst59

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back