708 users online (100 members and 608 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

PA - Tinesha Carr, 33, found dead in burning car, Philadelphia, 1 April 2012

Tinesha Carr's mother Jacqueline was awoken to knocks on her door way before daybreak. It was then she and her husband realized their daughter never made it home from work.

Tinesha the mother of two children was found by police shot several times inside her car which had been set ablaze. The 33 year old single mother was found in a part of the city she had no ties to. She would have been getting off of her job at a Nursing home where she had worked for the past decade, and had often tirelessly put in extra hours to support her children.

http://articles.philly.com/2012-04-0...young-children

Police have a POI, but no arrests have been made.

Prayers for this poor family. They are devastated and two little ones now have lost their mom.

So heart breaking. Thank you for the link.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

Somehow I get the feeling this one was personal. Maybe an ex? Mom of the victim says they recently had a conversation about how happy she was to be there. Sounds like maybe she had had a change in her life and returned home. Got back on her feet and was ready to move on.

My guess is this will be an ex or current boyfriend.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...rning_car.html

On Wednesday, homicide detectives arrested Daniel Soler, of the 3200 block of Brandywine Street in Mantua and charged him with murder, arson and related offenses.

Police said Soler was a former boyfriend of Carr and that the motive was listed as a domestic dispute.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

From March 2014:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/c...e-updates.html

Two months after a Philadelphia jury deadlocked on the question of whether to find Daniel Soler guilty of first-degree murder in the 2012 killing of ex-girlfriend Tinesha Carr – but convicted him of five other charges – the West Philadelphia man’s immediate future is settled.

On Friday, the District Attorney’s office told Common Pleas Court Judge Glenn B. Bronson it would not retry Soler on the first-degree murder count and agreed that he should be sentenced on the other charges: third-degree murder, two firearms counts and two arson counts.

Stacking the sentences on top of each other, Bronson’s sentence means Soler will spend 45 to 90 years in prison.