17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.
Remember the rules: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159[/ame]
Remember the "ignore" feature on your profile page.
Please stick with the facts as reported by LE or MSM, and link them. Link them often if necessary.
Please clearly state when it is your opinion. If you are making an inference please clearly outline and link the facts and evidence that have led you to form that inference. Wild speculation about any case player has no place here.
Please PM a mod with any questions or concerns and alert any TOS violations or offensive posts.
And finally, PLEASE address one another respectfully. Last reminder.

We will no longer allow discussion of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, or the Black Panther protest(s). There are way too many <modsnips> and timeouts to continue this discussion. We will allow MSM links to such protests, but no discussion.
We need to stick to the facts of this case and that's our discussion here. Please, we ask that you do what you do best - SLEUTH THE CASE.
Blogs and Twitter links and discussion of them are allowed only if it's an approved WS link or a link from main stream media (MSM).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166793]Thread #5[/ame]
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167219]Thread #9[/ame]
[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167312]Thread #10[/ame]
[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167357]Thread #11[/ame]
[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167420]Thread #12[/ame]
[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167490]Thread #13[/ame]
[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7746243#post7746243]Thread #14[/ame]
[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7749539#post7749539]Thread #15[/ame]
[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7753618#post7753618]Thread #16[/ame]

Clairfication on WS stance regarding the "victim friendly" issue.
I had a discussion with the owners about how we were to deal with this. This is what I was advised:
At this point in the investigation we don't KNOW exactly who ALL the victims are now. We KNOW that Trayvon is a victim, because he is dead. However, news breaks and new leaks come forth everyday and it is still unclear whether Zimmerman was a victim of any violence. Until more verifiable FACTS are available, WS has chosen to err on the side of treating both the confirmed (Trayvon) AND potential (Zimmerman) victim, both as victims.
Like I said, that may change after we have more verifiable information
Hope that helps clear this up.
Please bump as needed.

Just a reminder:
WS does not permit links that request or suggest sending donations without the clear permission of the owners . This is to protect our members and for no other reason.

Did they thank you for spraying the kids?
Just asking because I'm really curious? lol

They thanked us for calling them because they were pretty sure it was these kids that were hassling the elderly couple. But their parents always said ' Oh No, they were home all night inside with us.'

So spraying them was PERFECT because the parents said 'NO, they were home doing their homework.' But the cops found their bikes outside with wet sweatshirts on the ground next to them. LOL So it proved it was them after all.

This elderly couple has been hassled by these brats for months now. The woman has cancer and needs rest. So they complained that the boys play basketball out in the street lat at night, against the HOA rules. And they sneak into the pool which is right below our houses. And they keep her awake.

So I feel no remorse about my DH spraying them with water when he saw them sneaking up to the house with rotten eggs. And I will GLADLY spray them again if I see them doing it anymore. They are mean bullies and their parents are clueless enablers.

I HOPE it hurt their feelings when they got sprayed but I doubt it.

They thanked us for calling them because they were pretty sure it was these kids that were hassling the elderly couple. But their parents always said ' Oh No, they were home all night inside with us.'

So spraying them was PERFECT because the parents said 'NO, they were home doing their homework.' But the cops found their bikes outside with wet sweatshirts on the ground next to them. LOL So it proved it was them after all.

This elderly couple has been hassled by these brats for months now. The woman has cancer and needs rest. So they complained that the boys play basketball out in the street lat at night, against the HOA rules. And they sneak into the pool which is right below our houses. And they keep her awake.

So I feel no remorse about my DH spraying them with water when he saw them sneaking up to the house with rotten eggs. And I will GLADLY spray them again if I see them doing it anymore. They are mean bullies and their parents are clueless enablers.

LE thanked you for calling them, but not for spraying the kids. Did they know that you had sprayed them??? I don't think LE would be condoning that.

You didn't answer the question. Understand that you believe bullying should be met with bullying but the question was asked.....

Joe Oliver steps down as GZ's Press Secretary

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tray...ia-advisor.php

Bringing this over fro the last thread......priceless.
Lawrence O'Donnell is incredible IMO,watch Joe squirm....I lol'd many times..."we were all drunk at family gatherings,I don't know him well,I'm just the only one standing up for him,I'm his uncle,co-worker,I don't know what my role is etc lol

LE thanked you for calling them, but not for spraying the kids. Did they know that you had sprayed them??? I don't think LE would be condoning that.

YES. They did know we sprayed them. That is how they were caught, because the wet sweatshirts showed their parents were LYING. So LE had no problem with my DH spraying them at the time.

They were sneaking up in the dark with rotten eggs to throw at the house of an 80 yr old couple, one of whom has cancer. Do you think the cops were worried that they were sprayed with water?

Tony Gatto posted the link to this article on the last page of the last thread.

I am reposting because I find this guy kind of fascinating.

Joe Oliver, George Zimmerman's 'friend', no longer his media advisor

By Joy-Ann Reid
The Grio
12:39 PM on 04/04/2012

"Joe Oliver, who made a media splash as the friend who stepped forward to support George Zimmerman, has stepped down as Zimmerman's media adviser.

Oliver, 53, first told theGrio he reached out to Zimmerman's attorney, Craig Sonner, after he was unable to reach George, with whom Oliver works at a Florida mortgage security firm."

and

""My whole intention from the beginning was to help George with the media," Oliver told theGrio, claiming his many television appearances began with a mere coincidence.

"It just so happened that when I finally got in touch with Craig" to offer his services, on the day of their initial meeting just over a week ago, "ABC News was already there to interview Craig."

Oliver said he stepped forward to join the team because in his words, Sonner was inexperienced in dealing with the media, and Oliver, a former news anchor with NBC affiliate WESH in Orlando, who also worked for CNN, "was aware of what the media storm that was brewing was going to be like, having had 20 plus years experience both local and network. As a friend, acquaintance -- however you or anybody else wants to define it -- it was my obligation to offer my expertise to his counsel in dealing with the media.""

Much more and a video...

<Mod Snip>

My face hurts so much from smiling! I pray that when my new nephew/niece is born, and he/she grows up, things like this won't be an issue? I already have two nieces growing up in this world today... I try and teach them each and every day... something new. Something that will shape their minds and their hearts... to make them better people... to allow them to see the world with real meaning... and I'm so proud of them for who they have become already. Now I have a new little one on the way (BEAMING!!) and I can only hope that they are able to grow up the same way? My sister's children have been 10 years, and now 7 years apart... I just hope the newest member of my family is as blessed as much as my nieces?

I hate to be so sentimental... but when you know a new life is forming... it makes you think about the future?

YES. They did know we sprayed them. That is how they were caught, because the wet sweatshirts showed their parents were LYING. So LE had no problem with my DH spraying them at the time.

They were sneaking up in the dark with rotten eggs to throw at the house of an 80 yr old couple, one of whom has cancer. Do you think the cops were worried that they were sprayed with water?
But...wet sweatshirts does NOT mean LE knows how they got wet- that your husband sprayed them. I stand by my point, no matter how rotten they were.

You didn't answer the question. Understand that you believe bullying should be met with bullying but the question was asked.....

I did not say that 'bullying should be met with bullying.' Do not put words in my mouth.

I did say that SOMETIMES they need to be shown how it feels to have their own feelings hurt. And I do believe that. That is not bullying, imo.

And yes, they were glad that my DH sprayed the bullies with water because that is the ONLY reason they were caught. Their parents were proven to be lying for them because of the wet clothing.

The cops came and thanked us for ' getting involved.' I don't think they ever said for spraying them, but for getting actively involved and helping the neighbors. They knew my DH sprayed them though, and they never said it was wrong given the circumstances.

Maybe the 'bully' stuff should go to the 'bully' forum? Just an idea.

I did not say that 'bullying should be met with bullying.' Do not put words in my mouth.

I did say that SOMETIMES they need to be shown how it feels to have their own feelings hurt. And I do believe that. That is not bullying, imo.

And yes, they were glad that my DH sprayed the bullies with water because that is the ONLY reason they were caught. Their parents were proven to be lying for them because of the wet clothing.

The cops came and thanked us for ' getting involved.' I don't think they ever said for spraying them, but for getting actively involved and helping the neighbors. They knew my DH sprayed them though, and they never said it was wrong given the circumstances.
That is my point- they wouldn't thank you for spraying the kids, because it is legally assault!

But...wet sweatshirts does NOT mean LE knows how they got wet- that your husband sprayed them. I stand by my point, no matter how rotten they were.

YES, We told them before they even went to the boys house that they were sprayed in the act of throwing the eggs. They did not say anything about that at all.

YES, We told them before they even went to the boys house that they were sprayed in the act of throwing the eggs. They did not say anything about that at all.
And did you clarify that it was your husband who did the spraying?

It is bullying whether you can recognize it in yourself or not.

That is my point- they wouldn't thank you for spraying the kids, because it is legally assault!

If it was a legal assault we would have been arrested, right?

They thanked us for 'getting involved.' Since the only thing we did was spray them , watch them run home and then call LE, then I guess they are thanking us for spraying them.

It is bullying whether you can recognize it in yourself or not.

Okay, Fine. I bullied 2 13 yr olds who were throwing rotten eggs at my 80 yr old neighbors house. I am a BULLY. Fine with me.

And did you clarify that it was your husband who did the spraying?

YEP. And believe it or not, they were a bit more concerned with the 80 yr old cancer victim who was being vandalized and harassed for months. I guess spraying them with a garden hose while they had rotten eggs in their grubby little mitts pales in comparison.

If it was a legal assault we would have been arrested, right?

They thanked us for 'getting involved.' Since the only thing we did was spray them , watch them run home and then call LE, then I guess they are thanking us for spraying them.
I'm sorry to seem so nitpicky, but you still have not made it clear to me whether or not LE knew it was your husband who did the spraying. The parents of the kids can press charges against you for assault for spraying them. I would assume, the "getting involved" that LE is thanking you for is for calling them, which is what any Neighborhood Watch person would do. They would not go beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail