997 users online (141 members and 856 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fire in Manorville, April 2012 -- Arson?

Suffolk detectives were alerted Wednesday evening to the discovery of bones in a wooded area in Yaphank, police said, but no determination was immediately on whether the remains were human.

The bones were found in an area off Gerard Road near Patchogue-Yaphank Road, police said.

A forensics expert was called in Wednesday night to determine whether the bones were human or from an animal, police said.this is the william floyd pkwy exit 68 off sunrise hwy,one exit west of manorville.this area is where the shooting range is and lso southaven park.its more like shirley then yaphank.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny9 View Post
    Suffolk detectives were alerted Wednesday evening to the discovery of bones in a wooded area in Yaphank, police said, but no determination was immediately on whether the remains were human.

The bones were found in an area off Gerard Road near Patchogue-Yaphank Road, police said.

A forensics expert was called in Wednesday night to determine whether the bones were human or from an animal, police said.this is the william floyd pkwy exit 68 off sunrise hwy,one exit west of manorville.this area is where the shooting range is and lso southaven park.its more like shirley then yaphank.

"Police: Bones found in Yaphank woods not human remains
    (04/05/12) YAPHANK - Police say bones that were found in the woods in Yaphank are not human remains.
    The bones were found in a heavily wooded area off Gerard Road near Patchogue-Yaphank Road last night.
    It is not clear what kind of animal bones they are.
    This morning, police tell News 12 Long Island they are definitely not human"

from news12

So that's why the LISK has gone quiet. He hasn't stopped killing, he's just murdering deer now!

Quote Originally Posted by Clem Snide View Post
    So that's why the LISK has gone quiet. He hasn't stopped killing, he's just murdering deer now!
    how did you know it was a male deer in woman's clothes that died of ligature strangulation? that wasn't supposed to get out.

Quote Originally Posted by Clem Snide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by truthspider View Post
    how did you know it was a male deer in woman's clothes that died of ligature strangulation? that wasn't supposed to get out.

What are you implying? I don't have to answer these outrageous questions! I have rights! You hear me? Rights!!!

Talking brush fire north west of manorville

This just in, LISK starts brushfire northwest of manorville dump sites during heavy North West winds hoping to destroy evidence on the 15 victims we still haven't found in Manorville.

It wouldn't be that far fetched if they do find remains while tending to the fires.

Quote Originally Posted by PickleChris View Post
    It wouldn't be that far fetched if they do find remains while tending to the fires.
    I know it's almost too perfect a location for that fire, and the winds will sweep it straight towards Manorville's area of interest.

This just in, LISK starts brushfire northwest of manorville dump sites during heavy North West winds hoping to destroy evidence on the 15 victims we still haven't found in Manorville.
    http://www.newsday.com/long-island/l...0232?qr=1&qr=1
    Updated around 5:00 PM "...Flames are consuming acres of brush and vegetation in Ridge and Manorville, racing along the northern edge of the Brookhaven National Lab..."

Even if it was an accident or unintentional fire, it is possible a person dumping yet another body or other evidence could have dropped a ciggie. Or it could always be from a cig tossed randomly off the LIE. Then again, some pagan youth with painted rocks might be the culprits. But if I were to bet, my money would be on a deliberate effort to destroy evidence of past or recent crimes.

[QUOTE=truthspider;7770719]I know it's almost too perfect a location for that fire, and the winds will sweep it straight towards Manorville's area of interest.[/QUO

fires are here,but they started in ridge and grew

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    http://www.newsday.com/long-island/l...0232?qr=1&qr=1
    Updated around 5:00 PM "...Flames are consuming acres of brush and vegetation in Ridge and Manorville, racing along the northern edge of the Brookhaven National Lab..."

Even if it was an accident or unintentional fire, it is possible a person dumping yet another body or other evidence could have dropped a ciggie. Or it could always be from a cig tossed randomly off the LIE. Then again, some pagan youth with painted rocks might be the culprits. But if I were to bet, my money would be on a deliberate effort to destroy evidence of past or recent crimes.
    Maybe. Or uncover evidence.

Due to a drought of unusual proportions for this part of country along with the sheer amount and thickness of dry, "fuel" in the form of highly flammable pine trees and consistent winds the situation was ripe to happen. There are also currently fires burning nearby in Staten Island, New Jersey, and PA. There is always a chance that the sk started the fire in the Pine Barrens. But, I think the chances are much greater that a person accidentally or intentionality set the fires without the starter(s) being the sk.

That being said, I wouldn't doubt that the firefighters may stumble upon human remains related or unrelated to the lisk.
    Last edited by relay; 04-10-2012 at 11:49 AM. Reason: to add a sentence

The fire actually started as two fires at different locations that merged into one giant fire.

Any thoughts on this?

smoke bombs

Thoughts? Well I for one have started smoking on my commute along OP, dutchmasters by the dozen, backwood, cloves, roman candles, just the filterless brands, they last the longest.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast