1307 users online (237 members and 1070 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA - New photo shows an aging Charles Manson

California prison officials have released a new photo of serial killer Charles Manson.

The photos show Manson, 77, with long, gray hair and a beard. It released at the request of CNN in advance of an April 11 parole hearing.
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...es-manson.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    He still looks as creepy as ever.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Looks like he's got an Abraham-complex. (I would have said "Jesus-complex" except for the grey hair).

What a total waste of a life.

New photos of Charles Manson released

Manson is going before the parole board again this month. An aging
    criminal who has never changed. As if he will ever see the outside of a cell.

This is one mad man that will go down in history.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/04/justic...x.html?npt=NP1

Goz

LOL one of the articles compared him to Father Time
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

Wow - he sure does look different. No mistaking that lovely tattoo between his eyes though.

He will never get out.

Years ago there were a bunch of guys who vowed that IF he was ever granted parole that they would be at the prison gates waiting with their shotguns. For quite a few years they were at the gates when his parole board met. I wonder if they are still showing up?

Besides, he's got his BFF's in his wing with him now - Garrido and Gardener were both placed in Manson's wing after sentencing. I can't imagine those 3 in the same building - spooky stuff. Can you imagine the conversations they must have? (((((shiver))))

May he (and the other 2) rot in prison.

JMHO

How did he EVER get the possibility of parole??? He was sentenced to death, then California decided to drop the death penalty, but why wasn't that changed to life with no possible parole? How can that even be a consideration after what he was responsible for? Dear Lord, what that group did to the pregnant Sharon Tate alone qualifies for never being allowed out into society again.
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

I would have never recognized him, save for the swastika. I don't think that Manson would be able to survive outside of prison. Hasn't he only lived about 20 or 30 years of his life outside of some sort of facility? What a wacko!
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post

Wow - he sure does look different. No mistaking that lovely tattoo between his eyes though.

He will never get out.

Years ago there were a bunch of guys who vowed that IF he was ever granted parole that they would be at the prison gates waiting with their shotguns. For quite a few years they were at the gates when his parole board met. I wonder if they are still showing up?

Besides, he's got his BFF's in his wing with him now - Garrido and Gardener were both placed in Manson's wing after sentencing. I can't imagine those 3 in the same building - spooky stuff. Can you imagine the conversations they must have? (((((shiver))))

May he (and the other 2) rot in prison.

JMHO
    I did not know that the three of them are in the same wing. That sends chills up and down my spine.

Just seeing that man makes my skin crawl.

Parole Denied! is my prediction. LOL oh and MOO

I think he did less than 30 years as a free man. He was in his 30s or 40s when arrested for these murders, and had already served more than half his life in institutions, so really, he has no concept of how to survive in the world. What's really odd is that there are so many criminals out there that equal, if not exceed, his atrocities, yet for some reason they don't hold the same interest with the public as Manson and his girls. I wonder why that is.

Looks like he was 34 when arrested for the Tate/LaBianca murders, so he spent less than 15 years of his entire life as a free man, and those were mostly as a child.

Who is Gardener?

Angry

He should stay in prison until he dies.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast