CA - New photo shows an aging Charles Manson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still looks as creepy as ever.

Looks like he's got an Abraham-complex. (I would have said "Jesus-complex" except for the grey hair).

What a total waste of a life.

LOL one of the articles compared him to Father Time

120404112631-charles-manson-june-2011-story-top.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/04/justice/california-charles-manson/index.html?npt=NP1

Wow - he sure does look different. No mistaking that lovely tattoo between his eyes though.

He will never get out.

Years ago there were a bunch of guys who vowed that IF he was ever granted parole that they would be at the prison gates waiting with their shotguns. For quite a few years they were at the gates when his parole board met. I wonder if they are still showing up?

Besides, he's got his BFF's in his wing with him now - Garrido and Gardener were both placed in Manson's wing after sentencing. I can't imagine those 3 in the same building - spooky stuff. Can you imagine the conversations they must have? (((((shiver))))

May he (and the other 2) rot in prison.

JMHO

How did he EVER get the possibility of parole??? He was sentenced to death, then California decided to drop the death penalty, but why wasn't that changed to life with no possible parole? How can that even be a consideration after what he was responsible for? Dear Lord, what that group did to the pregnant Sharon Tate alone qualifies for never being allowed out into society again.

I would have never recognized him, save for the swastika. I don't think that Manson would be able to survive outside of prison. Hasn't he only lived about 20 or 30 years of his life outside of some sort of facility? What a wacko!

120404112631-charles-manson-june-2011-story-top.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/04/justice/california-charles-manson/index.html?npt=NP1

Wow - he sure does look different. No mistaking that lovely tattoo between his eyes though.

He will never get out.

Years ago there were a bunch of guys who vowed that IF he was ever granted parole that they would be at the prison gates waiting with their shotguns. For quite a few years they were at the gates when his parole board met. I wonder if they are still showing up?

Besides, he's got his BFF's in his wing with him now - Garrido and Gardener were both placed in Manson's wing after sentencing. I can't imagine those 3 in the same building - spooky stuff. Can you imagine the conversations they must have? (((((shiver))))

May he (and the other 2) rot in prison.

JMHO

I did not know that the three of them are in the same wing. That sends chills up and down my spine.

I think he did less than 30 years as a free man. He was in his 30s or 40s when arrested for these murders, and had already served more than half his life in institutions, so really, he has no concept of how to survive in the world. What's really odd is that there are so many criminals out there that equal, if not exceed, his atrocities, yet for some reason they don't hold the same interest with the public as Manson and his girls. I wonder why that is.

Looks like he was 34 when arrested for the Tate/LaBianca murders, so he spent less than 15 years of his entire life as a free man, and those were mostly as a child.

He should stay in prison until he dies.

How did he EVER get the possibility of parole??? He was sentenced to death, then California decided to drop the death penalty, but why wasn't that changed to life with no possible parole? How can that even be a consideration after what he was responsible for? Dear Lord, what that group did to the pregnant Sharon Tate alone qualifies for never being allowed out into society again.

IANAL, but I don't believe the penalty of life-without-parole existed at the time the Supreme Court overturned the death penalty. So capital cases reverted to whatever sentence would have been the other option at the time of trial.

(ETA: I was wrong here. See Fishee's post below.)

With all due respect to my dear friend Gozgals, I think we should take care to avoid putting the words "Charles Manson" and "released" together in a sentence. Might be some sort of unintentional, evil spell.

But, seriously, I don't think we have to worry about Manson ever getting out. In the first place, he shows no remorse. In the second, California doesn't parole murderers casually any more.

John Albert Gardner III, serving life in prison for the rapes and murders of two North County teens, is sharing a unit with mass-murderer Charles Manson.

The sex offender pleaded guilty to the rapes and murders of Amber Dubois, 14, of Escondido, and Chelsea King, 17, of Poway.

Both close to my heart, as these cases happened here in San Diego. I find it fitting that Gardner has to spend his days and nights with one of the worst mad-men in history!

Can I get an AMEN!

Mel

He's obviously on some sort of drug treatment in some of those photos-- it's amazing that he looked older in 1996 than he did in 2006! His most recent shot has him looking like an old man again.

I've known a few mentally ill people, and the size of their eyes change, a lot, imo. Notice that in some pics his eyes appear larger and brighter, in some years, small and beady? It's the small and beady ones that I'm most cautious around. moo :moo:

I know its inappropriate-- but the thought of Manson being granted a release, posted on the curb with $100 and not a clue what 2012 is like would be the most ridiculously funny reality show ever. He would of course have a mental breakdown... maybe I am just sleepy in the mid afternoon and a bit slap happy, but the thought of Manson having lunch with Kim Kardashian, or the real housewives made me laugh so hard I snorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82