1287 users online (288 members and 999 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    In reality, he was and still is, nothing but a man with a talent for finding weak minds and bending them to his will. He didn't have the guts or kill for himself, so he got weaker minds to do it.

If he stays in, he stays in. If he gets out, he gets another group of weak minds, and they commit crimes under his urging that they likely would have eventually committed on their own anyway. He's nothing but a catalyst, and he can do that with letters from prison, just as easily as in person. He's a danger, to some extent, as long as he lives, on the outside or the inside.

I'm more concerned about the people that would flock to him upon his release, if he were ever released.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Kat, that cloudy fading-away look is the very first thing I noticed about the picture. Stupid criminal - didn't even correctly commit the revenge murder his minions carried out - all of that Manson "family" was just a bunch of pathetic, violent, sadistic, common losers. And Mr. "Hiding in the Cabinet Under the Bathroom Sink" is the worst of them all. Meh.
    I never asked for this!

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    In reality, he was and still is, nothing but a man with a talent for finding weak minds and bending them to his will. He didn't have the guts or kill for himself, so he got weaker minds to do it.

If he stays in, he stays in. If he gets out, he gets another group of weak minds, and they commit crimes under his urging that they likely would have eventually committed on their own anyway. He's nothing but a catalyst, and he can do that with letters from prison, just as easily as in person. He's a danger, to some extent, as long as he lives, on the outside or the inside.

I'm more concerned about the people that would flock to him upon his release, if he were ever released.
    He did commit murder himself. There are several murders that they think he committed, just can't prove it or find the bodies. I may be wrong, but I thought he did Shorty Shay himself.

It's so weird that Manson is considered the epitome of evil. He was actually a product of institutionalization combined with a sociopathic personality and delusions of grandeur. The people that followed him were the ones to worry about. If not him, it would have been someone else. They were prime for being manipulated and actively looked for it.

The person who I think was much scarier was Kuklinski. Now that man was evil. He wasn't crazy or delusional, which I think makes it even worse. The way he killed people, and the fact that he tested out new methods of killing on innocent people are shocking. He tried out poisoning by walking down the street, pretending to sneeze, and squirting a random person in the face with his concoction; all just to check the effectiveness of his technique. Then go home to his wife and kids like he was a regular Joe on the streets.

Off topic to Manson but on topic to Mayra's post directly above mine.

Here is a link to watch The Iceman: Confessions of a Mafia Hitman a Documentary of Kuklinski that features him speaking. (Link is to part one, there are two parts to this and you can view it online free).

He gave me freakin' nightmares after I watched this with my Husband.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-i...-mafia-hitman/

Sorry for the offtopic but wanted to share.

a current episode of First 48: the killers speak... Prospect Place Killer interview blew me away.

http://www.watchseries-online.eu/201...er-speaks.html

Wow, he looks pretty rough but he's always looked nuts. I remember reading Helter Skelter when I was around 14-great book.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by LietKynes View Post
    Thinking about Gardener --which I rarely do until I read this post today --- still brings tears to my eyes. What Amber and Cheseas' families went through and still endure gives me chills. Most people cherish their children.
    As far as Manson, it's amazing that he could EVER be considered for parole. One sad thing about his case that stood out was that when he was let out before the Tate and LaBianca (sp?) murders; he pleaded NOT to be freed, saying (paraphrased) " Please don't let me out, I wouldn't know how to survive in the real world.." . I think that Manson was quoted saying that in "Helter Skelter' , but I'm not sure. It's been a while since I read that.
    I think the pain of the victims' families has not subsided and there would be an outcry if Manson was actually freed. I don't live in the state where he's incarcerated, but might be influenced to write to that prison in oppostion of the release of any of Mansons' followers --if it looked like any of them were to be freed.
    Some of his followers have 'found religion' and are supposedly different now.

But their crimes still endure as some of the most heinous ever committed.
    jmo
    They won't be, the outrage that still exists in California is too great. I was a young girl living in L.A. when the murders were committed. I still remember what happened.
    Susan Atkins tried to get released based on her breast cancer- she was denied and died in prison!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Charles Manson is no different from Osama bin Laden or Fred Phelps. Megalomaniacs with a god complex.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Old Charlie will NEVER get out and will die in prison.

I don't want him walking the streets ever.
    First off, Old Charlie is a prison boy, forever and foremost.

Second, every loser out here wants to follow some God, (So, they think) like
    Charlie. I don't understand but I'm sure his fans are widespread- still.
    He has this influence over the lost generation and this will continue even
    after he is gone.

Goz

Quote Originally Posted by MayraMM View Post
    He did commit murder himself. There are several murders that they think he committed, just can't prove it or find the bodies. I may be wrong, but I thought he did Shorty Shay himself.

It's so weird that Manson is considered the epitome of evil. He was actually a product of institutionalization combined with a sociopathic personality and delusions of grandeur. The people that followed him were the ones to worry about. If not him, it would have been someone else. They were prime for being manipulated and actively looked for it.

The person who I think was much scarier was Kuklinski. Now that man was evil. He wasn't crazy or delusional, which I think makes it even worse. The way he killed people, and the fact that he tested out new methods of killing on innocent people are shocking. He tried out poisoning by walking down the street, pretending to sneeze, and squirting a random person in the face with his concoction; all just to check the effectiveness of his technique. Then go home to his wife and kids like he was a regular Joe on the streets.

He may not have done the crimes himself, (yet I'm sure he is responsible for a death or 10 by his own hand) but what is worrisome is that his influence to those that are lost, makes him a dangerous SOB. Sure, there will be others like Charlie, but if we know of them, it is for us to stop them from spreading the sickness and evil. Granted,many exist too that are pure evil like this pig Killinski..

Good day
    Goz

Kuklinski was one very scary man, plus he was huge and strong. I read the book about him.

http://crime.about.com/od/gangsters/a/kuklinkski.htm

Link on Kiklinkski

One scary man.. He never had a chance when one reads about his childhood, but that does not mean I have any sympathy for the devil. He could have gotten help..

thanks Farm

Goz

Snip
    Stanley was a severely abusive alcoholic who beat his wife and children. Anna was also abusive to her children, sometimes beating them with broom handles.
    In 1940, Stanley's beatings resulted in the death of Kuklinski's old brother, Florian. Stanley and Anna hid the cause of the child's death from the authorities, saying he had fallen down a flight of steps.
    Snip

Charles Manson Parole 2012: At 77, Notorious Criminal Still Has Family Of Supporters

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/3256...haron-tate.htm

*shiver*

This one is a must read
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

For four decades the sister of murdered actress Sharon Tate has traveled to whatever rural California prison has held the notorious cult leader and his band of murderous followers for hearings she says are too numerous to count.
    Even Manson's state-appointed attorney, DeJon Ramone Lewis, said he is unsure of Manson's plan. If Manson does show, it would be the first time the two have met — Manson declined a meeting a month ago when Lewis went to Corcoran State Prison to prepare for the hearing.
    Manson, however, is anything but a recluse. He has a steady stream of visitors who submit requests to see him, including college students writing papers about him, said Theresa Cisneros, spokeswoman for Corcoran State Prison.
    Manson must approve all requests.
    "He has a large interested public," she said, adding that Manson receives more mail than most prisoners.
    http://tribune-democrat.com/latestne...parole-hearing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast