980 users online (145 members and 835 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Mass murderer Charles Manson set to have parole hearing, but he may not attend
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...ay-not-attend/
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I see Old Charlie will live the rest of his days on the CA taxpayers dollars. Parole denied.

Charles Manson's Son: Matthew Roberts Says Serial Killer Conceived Him At Orgy
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1417414.html

DNA tests have been inconclusive
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Calif. prison panel denies Manson's bid for parole

Manson, now a gray-bearded, 77-year-old, did not attend the hearing where the parole board ruled he had shown no efforts to rehabilitate himself and would not be eligible for parole for another 15 years.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/news/articl...#ixzz1rlySI7eG

Charles Manson denied parole, with next parole hearing set for 2027

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/11/justic...html?hpt=hp_t3

No show again.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Charles Manson's Son: Matthew Roberts Says Serial Killer Conceived Him At Orgy
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1417414.html

DNA tests have been inconclusive
    The resemblance is strong! I detected a similarity to Manson's voice, too. I wasn't looking at the video when he started to speak, and I thought it was CM. I wish we could hear a longer clip.

You have to feel for the guy. Who wants to live with that legacy. He says it's caused him nothing but grief. So I wonder how the story broke. If I were him, I wouldn't have told a soul. He did have to get a DNA sample from CM, so it's possible that prison staff leaked a rumor. Or Manson, himself, during a visit with one of his many followers. Ugh!
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Besides the fact that Manson didn't show up for the hearing there were other factors for him being turned down.

He's special, at least in his eyes as he discussed with a psychiatrist

108 serious discipline violations
    found to be in possession of an inmate-manufactured weapon (now in isolation)
    found to be in a possession of a cell phone
    more
    http://www.kesq.com/news/30875007/detail.html

Well it is kind of hard to imagine what role Charlie would play in the Great Society in 2012.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Charlie Manson has always fascinated me. I even wrote to him in prison once when I was really young and REALLY stupid. I don't know what I was thinking. Needless to say, he didn't write back. My letter was even returned. I have no idea why. Probably they could sense I was young and REALLY stupid.

He is evil, sick in the head, and I'm so glad he will never get out. Lord only knows what would happen if he did. We are all safer with him locked up.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

...maybe I am just sleepy in the mid afternoon and a bit slap happy, but the thought of Manson having lunch with Kim Kardashian, or the real housewives made me laugh so hard I snorted.

That's funny to my warped sense of humor.

Of all the Manson Family who were convicted of murder, only one, Clem Grogan, was ever released. Grogan went on to become a professional musician in a successful rock band, and has played alongside some of the biggest names in rock n roll. A reality show for him doesn't seem too far-fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishee View Post
    Charles Manson denied parole, with next parole hearing set for 2027

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/11/justic...html?hpt=hp_t3

No show again.
    What a Shock!

Goz

Charles Manson Is Not A Serial Killer, Experts Say
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1422172.html

I don't know that I totally agree with the article. First Manson is believed to have killed or ordered killed more than what he was convicted of. Did he have the cooling off period though? The article doesn't mention spree killer, and I think that defination might more closely define Manson.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4