Long Easter Weekend Thread (Apr. 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
New thread for a new day. Please remember the rules

:tos:

When posting an opinion please remember to use IMO or JMO.

:moo:

the crown will present its case in chapters:

Chapter 1: The day of the kidnapping. The surveillance video showing Rafferty driving up the street outside Tori's school and McClintic walking Tori up the street. Witnesses from and around Oliver Stephens public school will talk about seeing Tori.
An identification officer will use photographs and maps to show the route from Woodstock to Guelph.
Tori's mother, Tara McDonald, will testify about the frantic hours the family spent looking for Tori.

Chapter 2: Terri-Lynne McClintic. "She was an essential part of all that happened," Gowdey said. "I expect her credibility will be a major issue in this case."

Chapter 3: Guelph -- video surveillance and bank records detailing the events there.

Chapter 4: the Mount Forest death scene, which the jury will visit. "It will be difficult to go to the very place where this happened, I know that, but understanding the crime scene is crucial to understanding the crime," Gowdey said. Photographs, some of them graphic, will be used to explain "exactly how the killing happened." "Unfortunately it is only through them that you can fully understand (the) evidence," Gowdey said.

Chapter 5: Police interaction with Rafferty.

Chapter 6: The searches of Rafferty and McClintic's residences and the evidence found.

Chapter 7: The Honda Civic. What was found inside.

Chapter 8: Rafferty's connection to the Mount Forest area.

Chapter 9: Comments Rafferty made to friends after April 8. "He had some interesting things to say to other people about Terri-Lynne McClintic and about the kidnapping itself," Gowdey said.

Chapter 10: The May 15 weekend and Rafferty's actions.

Chapter 11: The BlackBerry. The BlackBerry allowed police to track his movements April 8 and after.

Chapter 12: A recap of the surveillance video.
http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/r.../19463111.html

Salem's warning from last week:
Okay everybody - LISTEN UP! We are not bashing, accusing or blaming Tori's family here. It won't be allowed.
Children walk home from school every day without incident. Parents are not perfect, it's just not possible. Tori's parents DID NOT do this to her. TLM and an accomplice DID. That is where the blame goes.
We had a lot of family bashing in the early parts of this investigation after Tori went missing and a lot of baseless accusations - NONE OF WHICH PROVED TO BE TRUE. Victim and family bashing will not be allowed during this trial.
Thank you,
Salem
---------------------------------
and reposting SoSueMe's warning:
As some of you may have noticed, the members following this case are dropping in numbers. It's disheartening to us because we need and welcome discussion of both sides of every issue on Websleuths.
Zero tolerance means ZERO tolerance. Please discuss this case with respect to your fellow members. Subtle and veiled harassment and/or talking in code about other members will not be tolerated.
A word of caution on the Alerts in this forum. If you alert a post, make sure it is a clear violation of our Terms of Service. A difference of opinion is not a violation of TOS.
Please note that everything discussed in court and printed/tweeted is now within the realm of discussion. WS has never and does not now have a policy of "innocent until proven guilty." That is for the court room. Here, we discuss, speculate, theorize and judge according to the opinions we develop from following the case.
Keeping that in mind, abuse of our alert system is a good way to find yourself in timeout or worse. Abuse of the alert systems includes, but is not limited to:
Alerting repeatedly on the same poster;
Demanding a specific outcome;
Alerting on the same post more than once.
Once you have alerted a post, move on and don't question the decisions of our Administrators, Moderators or Owners.
Following this trial is very important to our members and we're going to see that they have their day in court. The "zero tolerance" policy in this forum will continue and it will be enforced.
Thank you and please carry on.
Sue aka SoSueMe
Websleuths Co-Owner

Please continue here. I'm opening this early, so the weekend can get started and the mods won't have to worry about getting here to open up.

Salem

So they placed two undercover cops in his holding cell with him and all they got out of him was that he wanted some pills?

I wonder when the Jury will be hearing about the forensic results??

Regarding the pamxs .... if this was for the Pumas, why not just write Pumas?

Ok so we now know for sure that Tori was raped in the rear passenger side of the car. 1) The handle on that side was missing, probably removed it due to fingerprints or blood 2) The seat bottom was missing from that side of the car
3) TLM testified that Tori was kicked and on the side of the car, I'm now assuming it was the passenger side. What happened to the Crown discussing the results of the DNA from the material that they sent out?

Regarding the pamxs .... if this was for the Pumas, why not just write Pumas?

Strongly believe he is talking about some kind of drugs not running shoes. Could simply indicate that he cant sell them so buy them back and pay me for the oxys.

So they placed two undercover cops in his holding cell with him and all they got out of him was that he wanted some pills?

I don't know that this was the end of the testimony. Probably to be continued on Tuesday.

Ok so we now know for sure that Tori was raped in the rear passenger side of the car. 1) The handle on that side was missing, probably removed it due to fingerprints or blood 2) The seat bottom was missing from that side of the car
3) TLM testified that Tori was kicked and on the side of the car, I'm now assuming it was the passenger side. What happened to the Crown discussing the results of the DNA from the material that they sent out?

Respectfully, I do not think that we know for sure at all! I have not heard of any concrete evidence of that yet.

AM980_Court We'll hear from centre of forensic science experts then.
29 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

AM980_Court Done for the week. Back at 10 am Tuesday.
30 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

story.html

There's a peice of Tori's shirt missing as shown in the pic attached to this article... was that missing peice explained in any way? Could it possibly be the peice of grey fabric found in rear of MR's vehicle? There are some definite grey tones in the rest of the shirt. That would be some real physical evidence that would help the Crown's case.

MOO

Do men normally keep condoms in their car?

A lasting memory
~~An older Easter article about Tori~~
ELLIOT FERGUSON, SENTINEL-REVIEW
Monday, April 5, 2010 8:42:33 EDT AM

A year ago, Victoria Stafford danced down the aisle at College Avenue Church.

She held a palm leaf over her head, waving it back and forth as she led a Palm Sunday procession.

It is a lasting memory for her family and, for most in the congregation, it is the last time they saw the girl.

"That was Victoria's first Palm Sunday here," said Linda Winters, Victoria's grandmother.

Later that afternoon, Winters helped Victoria sound out the word Jerusalem as they read the Bible story of Palm Sunday together with Victoria's brother Daryn.

Winters read the same Palm Sunday story from the same Bible to the children of College Avenue United Church at this year's service.

"You felt such comfort in Tori," Winters said. "A lot of people saw a little girl who danced around and caused a lot of commotion at school. But if you ever got to know her, the comfort was so overwhelming

http://www.woodstocksentinelreview.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2520631

story.html

There's a peice of Tori's shirt missing as shown in the pic attached to this article... was that missing peice explained in any way? Could it possibly be the peice of grey fabric found in rear of MR's vehicle? There are some definite grey tones in the rest of the shirt. That would be some real physical evidence that would help the Crown's case.

MOO

If I am remembering the testimony correctly, I believe he said something along the lines of it was missing due to decomp/elements etc. Tori was found in the fetal position laying on her right side, the sleeve that is missing is the left and not much was preserved on her left side. :(

JMO

Do men normally keep condoms in their car?

It doesn't surprise me, especially as how he seems to have random s*x in his car (well with TLM anyway) and how he flits between girlfriends.

JMO

That's all they are telling us so far...sorry. More to come. HTH Me's thinking MR got duped...undercovered police. So yes we now learn MR was heavily into drugs, dealing too buy the sounds of it. He was buy from BA at $3 a pill. I am sure he could have gotten a lot more for them on the street. "I'm one of the good guys". pfft good at what? I wish I knew the answers to that. First answer would be LYING. :moo:

PAMXS

I believe Matou is correct with "extra strength".

The "pa" could be pain

the "m" could be management

Some type of painkiller.

I've been Googling to find references, but not positive, as there are many subtitles for pamxs.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member