Page 7 of 95 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ami View Post
    Do the locals hear people talking much about this anymore?
    Not at all ami. Every once in a while someone will say "oh, didn't they find that little boy? I thought they did...and isn't his stepmother in jail too?" Sad, but true. I will bet it is on the minds of Skyline community folks daily -though not discussed out loud. IMO

This hair 'thing' is certainly no "breaking news in Kyron's case" and in no way reported as such by real, professional reporters. There were ten strands of light brown hair, ~5 inches long. Not Kyron. Just a fluke finding, the kid was creeped out.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Madilu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Madilu View Post
    Not at all ami. Every once in a while someone will say "oh, didn't they find that little boy? I thought they did...and isn't his stepmother in jail too?" Sad, but true. I will bet it is on the minds of Skyline community folks daily -though not discussed out loud. IMO

This hair 'thing' is certainly no "breaking news in Kyron's case" and in no way reported as such by real, professional reporters. There were ten strands of light brown hair, ~5 inches long. Not Kyron. Just a fluke finding, the kid was creeped out.
    Thanks Madilu, The last I heard was yesterday, that the lab is testing the hair. I didn't hear the ten strands - 5" long part. I also heard the hair was 'on his line'. That doesn't necessarily mean it was hooked off the bottom but maybe the hair caught on his line as it drifted thru the water. ???

4. The Following User Says Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

(missing persons) just released an age progression pic of Kyron w/out glasses - reason, he most likely would not be wearing the older ones... KGW should have it for sure..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by freefallzzzz; 06-13-2012 at 11:08 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freefallzzzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks, freefallzzzz

Here's the link & the pic:

http://www.kval.com/news/local/Age-p...157067135.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousD For This Useful Post:

Whoops that one has glasses

Missing & Exploited Children revised poster for Kyron Horman. No longer wearing glasses in age progression image http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

@KyleIboshi
    Why new image? Investigators figure it is unlikely Kyron would still be wearing his childhood glasses, two years after his disappearance.

http://p.twimg.com/AvTyTOECIAARCtf.jpg

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to freefallzzzz For This Useful Post:

Wow, seeing that progressed picture of Kyron sent the tears streaming. The only thing that keeps me sane is this Earth is merely a blip on our soul's journey. Someday the monster will face truth and the ugliness they have created.

Where are you, Angel?

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cajun Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by freefallzzzz View Post
    Missing & Exploited Children revised poster for Kyron Horman. No longer wearing glasses in age progression image http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

@KyleIboshi
    Why new image? Investigators figure it is unlikely Kyron would still be wearing his childhood glasses, two years after his disappearance.

http://p.twimg.com/AvTyTOECIAARCtf.jpg

I wonder why they accentuated his mouth so specifically? Mainly the bottom lip. Just curious.

It is such a difference, but then most of the pics of Kyron we have seen were not current to 2 years ago but older.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

kai

I didn't finish reading the thread before posting and my thoughts were answered, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Girl View Post
    Wow, seeing that progressed picture of Kyron sent the tears streaming. The only thing that keeps me sane is this Earth is merely a blip on our soul's journey. Someday the monster will face truth and the ugliness they have created.

Where are you, Angel?
    Agreed. Hard to see that image of what I feel should have been but cannot be.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

A fresh look

Hello all; It's been quite a while since I was on here. Please forgive my style, it may take me a bit to get warmed up and remember protocol and how to follow a thread.

With the new developments of Kyron's biological mother filing her law suit, I revisited my notes and thoughts on this situation and I would really like to offer this:

From the get go the authorities in that area have felt they conducted the best search they could. All legal avenues that we know of have been looked at and yet this case remains at a standstill and Kyron remains missing.

To that end, I submit that the authorities have tried their methods and it is time to look at something new.

Long ago the case of Staci Wilmoth caught my eye. I believe it would be well worth their while to take a good look at her case and how it would apply to Kyron's.

Just a thought.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IBsleuthin For This Useful Post:

Welcome back to posting IBsleuthin.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by IBsleuthin View Post
    Hello all; It's been quite a while since I was on here. Please forgive my style, it may take me a bit to get warmed up and remember protocol and how to follow a thread.

With the new developments of Kyron's biological mother filing her law suit, I revisited my notes and thoughts on this situation and I would really like to offer this:

From the get go the authorities in that area have felt they conducted the best search they could. All legal avenues that we know of have been looked at and yet this case remains at a standstill and Kyron remains missing.

To that end, I submit that the authorities have tried their methods and it is time to look at something new.

Long ago the case of Staci Wilmoth caught my eye. I believe it would be well worth their while to take a good look at her case and how it would apply to Kyron's.

Just a thought.
    Well there is one guy who was at the school on the 4th...
    lives a couple miles from Sundial beach...
    drives a white pick up...
    and din't come forward until a week after the abduction...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 32beatspersecond For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 32beatspersecond View Post
    Well there is one guy who was at the school on the 4th...
    lives a couple miles from Sundial beach...
    drives a white pick up...
    and din't come forward until a week after the abduction...
    I'm sorry, but who? Please help me out here. TIA

The truest love there is

26. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah7855 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sarah7855 View Post
    I'm sorry, but who? Please help me out here. TIA
    Mr. Stenson...
    AKA Gunga Dave...
    The grass cutter.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 32beatspersecond For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 95 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast